[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meisk

If that is true..my friend..suzy and kim soo hyun are dating..LOL

lol that's what i think too. I dont think he acted in Hong sisters's drama before and i'm not sure if he close with the PD,GY or LMJ.The only connection he has with BIG is Suzy and if he sings the OST that's for sure will heat their scandal again. :)

Guest meisk

Tomorrow is their press conference right? Can't wait to see all the casts. I hope everyone is present. Omg..less than a week till it's premier. So excited~

Guest meisk

Suzy stuns with an ‘all-yellow fashion’

212052700165460x368.jpg

Suzy garnered netizens’ attention through her ability to pull off any type of fashion.

On a recent still-cut revealed from the recording of the new KBS drama ‘Big‘, Suzy is shown wearing all-yellow fashion.

Wearing a light yellow ribbon blouse, a yellow skirt, and a yellow ribbon headband, Suzy awed her fans with her innocent and feminine looks.

Netizens commented, “She is too cute” and “I can’t wait to watch ‘Big’!”

For this new upcoming drama, Suzy will play the role of ‘Jang Mari’, who has a four-dimensional, yet lively character.

cr: allkpop

Guest elise0605

Hi, everybody.

I am new here. I am very anticipated to watch Big for the coming back of Gong Yoo.

The humorous content about changing soul between male 30 and male 18 makes me curious. Love to enjoy it.^_^

I'm a little bit confused with the plot of this drama. When the two switch souls' date=' will the older doctor also fall for Suzy's character? i hope not, it would be weird. [/quote']

I'm also kind of confused. So they swap souls? But the soul of older doctor is trapped in body of 18 year old boy who's in coma? Will he be in come for the most of show?

I might be the only one, but I'm kind of anticipating scenes between Gong Yoo and Suzy more! They look hotter together in spite of their age gap. Lee Min Jung's character seems to be typical bubbly/mischievous/kind hearted girl while Suzy's character looks like a bossy, demanding girlfriend - I'm soooo looking forward to see their interaction.

Hm.... from relationship chart it seems to be clearer who will be in love with whom... so Kang Kyung Joon is 6 years younger than Gil Da Ran. Poor Seo Yoon Jae, his soul trapped in the body in coma while his fiancee is being snatched away? That sucks.

Guest Queen_Of_Baekje

My mind is already imagining scenes between these characters. LOL...

Plot 1: Gong yoo and Shin ho will swap bodies. Min Jung will be the first to know the incident and she will be in bet. Gong yoo and Shin ho's chaotic condition, they will be living together in one roof HAHA!. Suzy will approach Min jung and ask her about Shin ho's whereabout since she's the teacher. Suzy will eventually know the truth and will stalk Gong yoo, bully min jung and be bullied by Shin ho. She will eventually blackmail min jung and Suzy will join their family..HAHA! The brother of Min Jung and the Ex GF will add to the chaotic life of these 4 characters. In the end, Gong Yoo and Shin ho will swap bodies again and end up with their appropriate girls.

Plot 2: Gong yoo and Shin ho will swap bodies. Min jung will be with Gong yoo and Shin ho will be caught by Suzy. Shin ho-Suzy will do the investigative research together to find the cure while Min Jung- Gong yoo will be hysterical and putting so many troubles along their way. In the end, Min jung will fall for Gong yoo teenager and Suzy will fall to Shin ho doctor. No more switching back to their own bodies.

Plot 3: Gong Yoo and Shin ho will swap bodies. Shin ho will be on a coma. Gong yoo will be torn bet. Min Jung and Suzy. He will be confused bet. Min Jung who takes care of him to preserve the body of his fiancee and Suzy who becomes obsessed and overly protective/bossy but truly loves him. In the end, Gong Yoo and Shin ho will swap bodies ending with no one. HAHA

I'm so excited already...cant help it :D

Guest meisk

I think the possible scenario between Daran and Kyungjoon is he had a crush or maybe he like his teacher. Suddenly i remembered the part in the teaser when Daran said "I'm a teacher u're a student,ok". Why she said that?Maybe Kyungjoon confess to her or something. When his soul swapped into Yoonjae's body,isn't it a great opportunity for him to tackle her.Yoonjae is Daran's fiancee. Daran and Kyungjoon obviously will spend so much time together figured out how to change back the situation and there's possibility Daran will change her view about the troublemaker Kyungjoon and maybe fall in love with him. Idk..that's just my opinion. :)

Also a poster said about the possibility of Yoonjae and Mari. I dont think we have to worry about this couple.If Yoonjae spend most his time in coma,i dont think there will be much interaction between these two. Plus Mari is really in love with Kyungjoon. She probably will fight for Kyungjoon :P

I think the possible scenario between Daran and Kyungjoon is he had a crush or maybe he like his teacher. Suddenly i remembered the part in the teaser when Daran said "I'm a teacher u're a student,ok". Why she said that?Maybe Kyungjoon confess to her or something. When his soul swapped into Yoonjae's body,isn't it a great opportunity for him to tackle her.Yoonjae is Daran's fiancee. Daran and Kyungjoon obviously will spend so much time together figured out how to change back the situation and there's possibility Daran will change her view about the troublemaker Kyungjoon and maybe fall in love with him. Idk..that's just my opinion. :)

Also a poster said about the possibility of Yoonjae and Mari. I dont think we have to worry about this couple.If Yoonjae spend most his time in coma,i dont think there will be much interaction between these two. Plus Mari is really in love with Kyungjoon. She probably will fight for Kyungjoon :P

hello sweetie..

well, it's hong sisters drama after all i don't know why i raised my hope so high for my couple (Mari and KJ)

because hong sisters always love to surprise the viewers and make their hearts flitter...and as you said my dear maybe KJ actually like his teacher DR..and that's why when he will change body's with YJ he will be happy..because he will have a chance to be with her..

as for DR..she will fall more for YJ's new character so funny and all..but then when she realize that it's KJ..she will be confused and have to make her decision..to be with him or to stay with her fiancee..

WHY?!!!!!

i really wanted to see Mari and KJ as lovers..if mari's love for KJ is one sided love then how would she be a threat to DR..

i mean they are best friends and he don't like her this way..he will keep pushing her away and then what...?!!

aigooo..i don't know what i'm thinking anymore..

i'm so sad again because my Mari (suzy) will have a one sided love..it's like seeing Rian (jiyeon in dream high 2) having a one sided love wasn't enough,,,

and what about our OTP..GY and MJ..Really..?!!!what will happen to them??????

but i'm waiting for Hong sisters surprises..they are the best..THE BEST..so i'll be waiting and see what they have for us..

and yes since that tomorrow is the press conference..then we might see a 10 minutes preview for the first episode..

i hope that we will

take care everyone <3

and before..here is a picture for our pretty student Mari wearing her uniform

>

oh my god she is so pretty..i can't wait to see her

source:

@ suzy tumblr

Guest meisk

^

@shajoona: That's just my theory. Me too wanted Mari and Kyungjoon. Maybe after his experience with this soul swapping makes him realized about Mari's love. Maybe he will see Mari in a new light. Please,Hong sisters..make it true!

The drama has not yet started but we already have serious discussion about the plot and love line ..lol This thread is moving fast.That's just show how excited we're for this drama. XD Let's hope they will release a longer preview tomorrow. Hopefully it will clear any confusion about this drama. Btw,i LOVE your sigs. They're so cute and pretty together. Hope to see their interactions at the press con. :)

Archived