[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shadowangel28

photo234747.jpg

'3-second Song Joong-ki' Shin Won-ho has been cast for the role of Kang Kyeong-joon in the new KBS 2TV drama "Big".

Kang Kyeong-joon is a 18-year-old adolescent teenager who coincidentally changes souls with Seo Yoon-jae (Gong Yoo) a successful doctor in his 30's. He is also an uncontrollable student of Gil Da-ran (Lee Min-jeong) and feels profound emotions while sharing a body with Seo Yoon-jae.

It just so happened that the crew of this drama had to devote to this character of Kang Kyeong-joon. He had to be a new mask. He had to be youthful and pretty looking. As a result, they picked model Son Won-hyo of cosmetic brand Skin Food.

Debuted in 2011 with Bean Pole, Shin Won-ho has been awarded the 7th Asian Model Award and made an impressive mark in the recent drama "Bachelor's Vegetable Shop".

Shin Won-ho said, "I am very weak in many parts but thanks to all the help around me I think I can do my best".

KBS 2TV "Big" will be aired in June.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Copy & paste guideline for this article

Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

http://www.hancinema...-big-41814.html

I'm pretty sure that facebook page is only a fanpage, so that banner is just a joke to poke fun at the Hong sisters. Don't take it too seriously :)

Yeah. I know. But, I have a feeling that Baek Sung Hyun will get the 2nd-male-lead treatment.

Guest meisk

Gong Yoo’s stills from the first scene of “Big” revealed

Actor Gong Yoo was seen taking the first scene of the new KBS 2TV drama “Big”.

Gong Yoo takes on the two roles of a handsome doctor and an adolescent high school teenager in the drama “Big”.

The first scene was taken around the Kyeonggi Province and the crowd started murmuring as soon as Gong Yoo arrived. He had everyone’s attention in his doctor look with the white gown.

However, he then appeared again with messy hair and casual looks and surprised the staff. This was Gong Yoo right before the spirit of eighteen-year-old Kang Gyung Joon (Sin Won Hyo) went inside the body of the doctor.

Gong Yoo’s shy-self and the teenager’s rough speaking caused the whole set to turn into a laughing mess and lessened the tension a little bit. Gong Yoo’s two-way transformation increased expectations for the drama even more.

Gong Yoo attempts at two roles; one of a streptococcal doctor and a 18-year-old adolescent teenager through “Big”. Gong Yoo is working hard with Shin Won Ho all throughout the shoot as this is his first time in 5 years he's coming back with a drama.

“Big”, which also stars Lee Min Jung and miss A’s Suzy, is to be aired in June after “Love Rain”.

credit: dkpopnews

Gong Yoo looks handsome as a doctor!

There are the handsome Song Seung Hun in 'Time Slip Dr. Jin' and the handsome Gong Yoo in 'Big'!

If doctors truly look like these two, it is all the more reason to become ill just to get diagnosed by such hottie doctors. :lol:

Guest tainocchi

My oppa is so handsome ! But gotta admit I'm a little heavy hearted to let go of The Greatest Love as my favourite Hong Sisters drama. Thanks the girl who for your constant updates. :)

My oppa is so handsome ! But gotta admit I'm a little heavy hearted to let go of The Greatest Love as my favourite Hong Sisters drama. Thanks the girl who for your constant updates. :)

no need to thanks at all! It's a pleasure ... as a diehard fan of Min Jung and a devoted fan of Gong Yoo blush.gif

guys ... thanks a lot for your comments and contributions! let's support BIG just like until now!!! it's less than a month!!

and now ... wow!!! our female lead revealed a trio of selcas ... aaaaaaaaah!!! w00t.gifw00t.gif

selca1.jpg

selca2.jpg

selca3.jpg

seems like our Gil Daran is a superrrr adorable girl!!! :wub: :wub: aaaaahh thanks you so much Min Jung unnie :wub:

@ LeeMinJung Soompi Thread

Gong Yoo "Big" and the first scene

photo235890.jpg

Actor Gong Yoo was seen taking the first scene of the new KBS 2TV drama "Big".

Gong Yoo takes on the two roles of a handsome doctor and an adolescent high school teenager in the drama "Big".

The first scene was taken around the Kyeonggi Provicne and the crowd started murmuring as soon as Gong Yoo arrived. He had everyone's attention in his doctor look with the white gown.

However, he then appeared again with messy hair and causal looks and surprised the staff. This was Gong Yoo right before the spirit of eighteen-year-old Kang Gyeong-joon (Sin Won-hyo) went inside the body of the doctor.

Gong Yoo's shy-self and the teenager's rough speaking caused the whole set to turn into a laughing mess and lessened the tension a little bit. Gong Yoo's two way transformation increased expectations for the drama even more.

Gong Yoo attempts at two roles; one of a streptococcal doctor and a 18-year-old adolescent teenager through "Big". Gong Yoo is working hard with Sin Won-ho all throughout the shoot as this is his first time in 5 years he's coming back with a drama.

"Big" is to be aired in June after "Love Rain".

Source : Hancinema

Gong Yoo in his double roles for Big

Big2.jpg

The next Hong Sisters drama Big has started filming (Woot!), and it’s not much, but here’s a peek at leading man Gong Yoo playing both of his characters on the first day of the shoot. Since it’s not a rapidly-aging drama so much as a body-possession drama, he’ll be playing two different characters in one body, rather than one character of differing ages (which is too bad, but that ship has sailed).

The above is the 30-year old character, doctor Seo Yoon-jae, who’s described as the warm, perfect boy next door type. He has a fiancée, played by Lee Min-jung, who’s going to endure a lot of confusing behavior once the soul of a teenage boy enters her once-perfect boyfriend’s body. Gah, words cannot describe how excited I am for the age-inappropriate hijinks.

Then the 18-year old soul is Kang Kyung-joon, and the original Kyung-joon will be played by Shin Won-ho (Bachelor’s Vegetable Store), who you’ll more likely recognize from those Skin Food ads (pictured below). Apparently Gong Yoo shot his Yoon-jae scenes first, and then reappeared on set as Kyung-joon in rumpled clothes and hair, talking like a dopey teenager, and had the crew in stitches.

At least with the body swap storyline we don’t have to buy Gong Yoo AS a high-schooler, so much as just a strange grown-man-looking, teenage-walk-and-talking man-boy. Not that he looks THAT different from his Biscuit Teacher days, but who’re we kidding, he didn’t really look like a high-schooler then either.

So because this is a body-switcheroo, Yoon-jae’s soul gets stuffed into Kyung-joon’s body too — and he happens to be a student in Lee Min-jung’s class. She plays Gil Da-ran, who besides being Yoon-jae’s fiancée, is a teacher at the high school where our younger cast all go to school. Eep! Kyung-joon happens to be her worst trouble student, whom she deems hopeless, and then suddenly she finds herself the object of Kyung-joon’s affections. Er, I guess technically they’re Yoon-jae’s affections, since it’s Yoon-jae-in-Kyung-joon’s-body, but she doesn’t know that. Well now THIS isn’t going to be complicated or anything.

I do find it adorable that Yoon-jae-as-Kyung-joon will suddenly go from troublemaker to straight-A student, if he’s the perfectionist who grew up to be a doctor. Of course Kyung-joon has his own love interest, Suzy, who body-possessed Gong Yoo will be chasing around like a lovesick puppy. You mean at the high school where his body’s fiancée is the teacher? OMG. All these hijinks! CAN. NOT. WAIT.

Source : Dramabeans

WAVY BOBBED LEE MIN JUNG IN “BIG”

gd.jpg

Check out first stills of Lee Min Jung, wearing a slightly shorter and wavy bob in the new Hong Sisters rom-com Big.

In the Big, she plays Gil Da Ran, a high school teacher with a fiery behavior and a sporty personality. She is engaged to a doctor played by Gong Yoo, who’s thirty-year-old body comes to be host to the spirit of 18-year-old Kang Gyung Joon, who turns out to be Gil Da Ran’s student.

Lee Min Jung’s character gets pulled into a love triangle, as her “possessed” fiance falls in love with a younger woman, played by miss A’s Suzy.

Big is slated to air in June on KBS2.

Source : Couch Kimchi

WAVY BOBBED LEE MIN JUNG IN “BIG”

*quoted image*

Check out first stills of Lee Min Jung, wearing a slightly shorter and wavy bob in the new Hong Sisters rom-com Big.

In the Big, she plays Gil Da Ran, a high school teacher with a fiery behavior and a sporty personality. She is engaged to a doctor played by Gong Yoo, who’s thirty-year-old body comes to be host to the spirit of 18-year-old Kang Gyung Joon, who turns out to be Gil Da Ran’s student.

Lee Min Jung’s character gets pulled into a love triangle, as her “possessed” fiance falls in love with a younger woman, played by miss A’s Suzy.

Big is slated to air in June on KBS2.

Source : Couch Kimchi

SHE'S SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE, ADORABLE and CHARMING :wub:^_^

Guest satisfaction!

thanks the girl who! for contributing all these awesome stills for us!!! gahhhhhhh!!!! why can't it be june already....

lmj looks superrrrrr cute! love the hairdo. i bet you it's going to start a trend in korea (unless that hairstyle is already in) ^^;

and whoooooooohooo gong yoo, so cute and hot at the same time.

SHE'S SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE, ADORABLE and CHARMING

hahaha I'm 100% agreee :D .... this girl is soooooo cute ( well you're talking with one of her diehard fans :lol: )

thanks the girl who! for contributing all these awesome stills for us!!! gahhhhhhh!!!! why can't it be june already....

lmj looks superrrrrr cute! love the hairdo. i bet you it's going to start a trend in korea (unless that hairstyle is already in) ^^;

and whoooooooohooo gong yoo, so cute and hot at the same time.

I'm pretty sure about it ... her new hairstyle rocks!!! B) she was so adorable on her recent selcas ( I'm reposting the pics from the previous page ^_^ ) ... :wub:

selca2.jpg

selca1.jpg

Gil Daran ... I love you so much already :wub:

and BANG! BANG!!! ... she looks effin cute in those stills ( here is the bigger version of the stills ^_^ ) :

bigmj2.jpg

bigmj3.jpg

bigmj1.jpg

as I said before ... this girl is the epitome of cuteness :wub: :wub: :wub:

@ Couch Kimchi

"National Goddess" Lee Min-jeong's short cut hair

photo236150.jpg

Lee Min-jeong changed her hair style.

In the romantic comedy drama "Big" written by the sisters Hong Jeong-eun and Hong Mi-ran, Lee Min-jeong takes on the role of Gil Da-ran who is in a difficult spot after her fiancé is exchanged.

In the steal cut of Lee Min-jeong revealed on the 8th, she looks very pure and tough at the same time. To her fiancé Seo Yoon-jae (Gong Yoo) she says in an innocent tone, "I am not busy at all, I will bring something delicious to eat" but in front of Kang Gyeong-joon (Sin Won-hyo) she clears a bowl of steamed broth in seconds saying, "Eating something that's this hot and spicy is what being a grown up is about".

During her break time, Lee Min-jeong concentrates on her script and is about to show a transformation like never seen before. The crew said, "Lee Min-jeong is a happy virus that makes everyone around her feel happy. She works well with everyone including staff and cast. She is also taking care of Sin Won-hyo like her own little brother ".

Meanwhile, "Big" about a female teacher with a doctor fiancé possessed with the spirit of a teenager is to be released in June.

cr: HANCINEMA :)

Archived