Not really having any other friends other than your boyfriend?

ParappaRappa

I am in the same situation actually. I have a few close friends; but they also in relationship longer than Ive been and most of their time contribute to their s/o as well .. 2 out of my few friends live with bf and/or vice versa. I am more of an introvert/extrovert depends on the person but most of the time I am pretty shy. I want to make friends at work but the only ones I made are strictly work/ or somewhat private conversation related ...(bf and I work together at different dept but #1 rule is that no disclose of relationship so noone knew that we are together even) before I would hangout with my bf's close group of friends but now we have been on a bad side so they are pretty much separated from me.

I want to give him some space; but at the same time I miss him as soon or even before we said our goodbye ...I  need to start separating myself away from bf now because I realize I have a serious dependent issue now

• 3 weeks later...
Guest leuglydoll

Same here!! 

I've been with my boyfriend for nearly a year and he's really the only person I spend most of my time with and talk to. I never really had many friends to begin with. I did in high school but once college came around, everyone sort of grew apart and found new groups of friends to hang out with. I've always been shy and timid and making friends wasn't so easy for me. Either that or I didn't try to. Sometimes I do think about whether or not if I should make an effort but I'm so lazy that I just don't even bother. I mean I have friends that I can talk to but they all seem so busy with their own lives that I should just concentrate on mines. All I'm really focused on is my relationship, family, and my studies. I'd love to have a group of girl friends but it seems a bit far fetched >_< so ... who wants to be my friend????

Archived