Just think yourself as a King. What would you do to secure your status when you get so much pressure from the Court. You might do something people hate it and disagree with. It's not easy to become a King and married to a princess from another kingdom. It literally makes Yuan and Goryeo in one family. When Noguk died, Yuan and Goryeo will separated and a war might occur.
Btw, there's tumor in NG's womb in real history. I supposed with Goryeo technology, NG can't be save. GM have use all his power to save her. ES can't save her too if she does exist in Goryeo.
I still think it's not selfish to save the person you love. It's some kind of fear to losing someone you love and you are going to use all your strength to save someone you love. CY have done something like that too to save ES.  Hmm.. CY and GM are both the same. Willing to sacrifice to save someone they love. 
And GM is not my toyboy. 

@icesiren

Thank you for the spoiler... but I don't understand, why Writer insist on Sad ending ??  :((

I don't know how about other people, but for me.. however good a drama is, if it ended Sad.. then is it definitely a one-time Watch..  No more re-watching after I got the final ending..

Not because I hate the drama, but I can not bear the pain after I know how it ended...

My logic works like this :
Real Life is already have so many problem dan many sorrow... why would I want to add more by watching a painful Drama ??

If I want to have another life adventure ( ---that's how I felt when I am watching a drama ---- ) then it better be something that will color my Real Life... make me more happier...

Is there anyone who likes to watch Sad Ending Drama ?

Me... that's Recycle bin belongs to...

But I love this Faith... so perhaps for this Faith I will keep it for my daughter..
I won;t tell her the ending though... :((

I want to see it till the end.. so I will keep in faith that this Drama will have a HAPPY ENDING... that I will keep it my storage and re-watch it again for a long long..long time...

\:D/ \:D/

Guest steelbeans

@Adnana Well said. My sentiments exactly.

Well ladies, I humbly thank you for a wonderful first night in the Faith forum and a wonderful first time experience as a forum poster period. I sincerely enjoy all of the ramblings, pictures, speculations, and communal anticipation for episodes to come. I hope I will be able to form some long lasting bonds with some of you.

On a final note...my..my eyeball. It's doing things that like...eyeballs shouldn't do? And it hurts! :(( I think my addiction has escalated to a level 3, code blue case. I'm inflicting bodily harm to my precious eyes in order to take in more Faith related material...the horror! If I loose my eyeballs, I can't gaze upon the sexy that is FAITH! *Le gasp!*

G'night m'ladies. I shall be giggling with you all again soon.
:o)
Sweet dreams....which is totally different from a wet dream. *Insists.* Buuuuuuut, in light of a new episode on the horizon, I will excuse you all just this once. =))

Beanie Weenie signing off. <3

cikamoi said: Just think yourself as a King. What would you do to secure your status when you get so much pressure from the Court. You might do something people hate it and disagree with. It's not easy to become a King and married to a princess from another kingdom. It literally makes Yuan and Goryeo in one family. When Noguk died, Yuan and Goryeo will separated and a war might occur.
Btw, there's tumor in NG's womb in real history. I supposed with Goryeo technology, NG can't be save. GM have use all his power to save her. ES can't save her too if she does exist in Goryeo.
I still think it's not selfish to save the person you love. It's some kind of fear to losing someone you love and you are going to use all your strength to save someone you love. CY have done something like that too to save ES.  Hmm.. CY and GM are both the same. Willing to sacrifice to save someone they love. 
And GM is not my toyboy. 

@rain77
Don't be so sad yet, the ending has not yet arrive and we must have a positive mind and have full faith that the ending will be a good one :))
The same goes with me, I would love to have a good & happy ending for our beloved couple.
So, let's sit back and cheers for tonight EP 19 :)

Guest honeykizzi

I think CY new haircut is a little strange, I mean it doesn't short nor long, not straight nor curly :-? It just looks "incomplete" for me. But it surely makes him looks young again. (He always handsome whatever hairstyle he has)

Development of CY haircut

Young >>> Mature >>> Young again

For me, I like his mature looks with a headband more.

Also, his new attire isn't completely new. It's more like a combination of his old attires.

ES hair also change a little, her hair is straighter than before, only has "perfect" curls at the end (more like come out of a salon looks)

Anyway, please writer-nim I really want a happy ending!

You can make the drama as sad as you want, but please give a twist of happy ending in the end.

I feel sad already just thinking about the sad ending.

toychoi said: sia3 said: Mmmmm...I've been hearing Faithlings in other forums talking about Lee Min-ho getting a haircut.
I have no idea what this means or is it true. To have a haircut at the later stage of the drama, it doesn't make sense.

Maybe you guys can be the judge of it yourself (scroll down). It's dark and it looks a lot more like his previous hair-style...
Click here --> Link

Edited:
I don't want him to change hair-style again!!! I like his current straight hair hair-style!!!!

@icesiren... I worship at your feet!!! So now, all that refreshing actually worked... 
TADA!!! 
Those spoiler pics just made my day!!!
THANK YOU!!!
@rian77... Oh no... I hope they don't end it tragically... I hope the dramas LMH has been choosing is a sign that this one will end well too. 
He has never been in a drama that ended sadly.

No wonder our Great Dae-jang fallen in love deep...

He was awestruck by the Heaven Angel Hair..
A perfect Red Hair on top of a very Beautiful Angelic Face...

Young Gyung Chang King was asking.. is everyone in heaven as lovely as she ?

We should answered him... Yes, we even have Green, Blue, Brownish, and Pink Hair Angel...
:))

I think that is the first time CY realized how beautiful ES is.. since someone else point that out straight forwardly..
:x :x :x

Thank you @icesiren for the spoilers. I'm really scared for CY and ES.  :-S
Does anyone know where I can get the Forever (Carry On) piano version of the song? I heard it on joonni's page, but desperately searching for a youtube version of it.  :((
I'm so looking forward to tonight!!!! So many days without my dose of fresh CY and ES moments. Seriously their chemistry is like coffee to me! Wakes me up and keeps me happy for looooong loooong time!  :D 

simha

said: Thank you @icesiren for the spoilers. I'm really scared for CY and ES.  :-S

Does anyone know where I can get the Forever (Carry On) piano version of the song? I heard it on joonni's page, but desperately searching for a youtube version of it. 

:(

(

I'm so looking forward to tonight!!!! So many days without my dose of fresh CY and ES moments. Seriously their chemistry is like coffee to me! Wakes me up and keeps me happy for looooong loooong time! 

:D

Guest loverilindra

just one day i don't look at to this thread and the thread is moving so fast.. :-bd

ohh.. there is a new ost

icesiren said: Lyrics to new OST: My Love, by Rumble Fish
Translation: 
My Love, My Love, don't leave me because it hurts too much.I miss you, I miss you. I might die because I miss you. A cold wind blows, I am here, where are you. In the falling rain, my tears fall. Are we separating?Will i be able to live without you; will i be able to endure when i want to see you? My Love, My Love, don't leave me because it hurts too much.I miss you, I miss you. I might die because I miss you. 
If one falls in love, do they become a fool? Because I only see you.My Love, My Love, don't leave me because it hurts too much.I miss you, I miss you. I might die because I miss you. Even if I'm sad, I don't want to cry. Even if it hurts, I want to try and endure.Just remember one thing: that I loved you.As time passes, even if you forget me, I will wait for you. Although I might hurt until I want to die, and it might be very hard, you're the only one for me. I love you. 
... :(

Reports from ppl who've heard the OST said that its actually a very very good song. But sad. .. my heart hurts already. 

flo_oni said: @icesiren... I worship at your feet!!! So now, all that refreshing actually worked... 
TADA!!! 
Those spoiler pics just made my day!!!
THANK YOU!!!
@rian77... Oh no... I hope they don't end it tragically... I hope the dramas LMH has been choosing is a sign that this one will end well too. 
He has never been in a drama that ended sadly.