icesiren said: viewimage.php?id=greatdoctor&no=29bcc427

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! new hair, CY. swwoooon.
edit: http://topstarnews.net/n_news/news/view.html?no=16665#.UHuZVm_LRGY
(fast translation) In this still from episode 19, ES is seen tenderly cupping CY's face while looking as if she will burst into tears at any moment; noticeably absent is CY's Woodalchi headband, which suggests that CY left behind his rank/office. As the time for the opening of heaven's door approaches, in order to avoid causing each other pain or undue burdens, Imja couple had to accept their separation. So during this farewell trip where every minute and every second is precious and which is the first time they are perfectly alone, Imja couple will show explosive affection for each other. A Faith staff member says that in today's episode, Imja couple will tell each other everything in their hearts during many conversations; and before accepting the impending separation, through truthful expressions of love, will imprint each other more deeply in their hearts. 
My Heart Breaks...  :((

@ icesiren
Thank you very much for those photos. At least PD nim and writer nim give our OTP the exclusive time "just the TWO of them" before THE IMPENDING SEPARATION. A relief ........ but still sad......but better than suddenly show them at the portal where they say goodbye.

I feel really sorry for Nogook, if the pregnancy rumors turn out to be true. According to history, she won't die this early into Gongmin's reign, but neither will she carry any pregnancy to full term. So there'll be an impending miscarriage, and I wonder if there'll be complications which will make it so that the High Doctor's help is needed in order to save Nogook's life. If that should be the case, I can totally picture Gongmin sending the Wooldachi/soldiers to drag the High Doctor back from Heaven's door to save Nogook. It wouldn't be the first time that Gongmin has prevented ES from leaving Goryeo, for his own personal/selfish reasons.
I do maintain, however, that I want, at some point, for ES to make a conscious, free choice not to leave CY. Therefore, if she were to end up staying in Goryeo just because Gongmin, Gi Cheol, the Yuan envoy or whoever prevented her escape, I would be really disappointed.

Guest steelbeans

@xopo17 YOU JUST MADE MY NIGHT! *Pulls in le epic xopo for a smothering hug.* I bow to your delicious find! ^:)^

I have a feeling my poor cell phone is going to be put through the ringer tomorrow...I'm going to have to watch Faith at my earliest convenience, even if it's RAW.

Reader: But Beans, don't you have a life? Other interests? A job?
SteelBeans: No. LMH irl. Yes.
Reader: B-but Beans...shouldn't you put your job first? And at least wait until you are home to watch the drama on your laptop?
SteelBeans: And let you ladies steal all the best swooning moments? D: NEVAR!!!!!!!! Never never never!!! *Throws an early episode ES tantrum, wreaking havoc on my hair and all.* I deserve a good swoon too! T-T

I will have to sneak and watch it all on my phone at work. -Le sigh.-

wahhh!  Thanks for the pics!  I can breathe easier now seeing those stills.  yay yay yay!

But, Dang, they both look so tired.  :( Look at the bags under their eyes. They're soo huge!  Awww, breaks my heart how hard they're working and losing sleep.  Faith Team FIGHTING!!!  YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!

Guest steelbeans

steelbeans said: @xopo17 YOU JUST MADE MY NIGHT! *Pulls in le epic xopo for a smothering hug.* I bow to your delicious find! ^:)^

I have a feeling my poor cell phone is going to be put through the ringer tomorrow...I'm going to have to watch Faith at my earliest convenience, even if it's RAW.

Reader: B-but Beans...shouldn't you put your job first? And at least wait until you are home to watch the drama on your laptop?
SteelBeans: And let you ladies steal all the best swooning moments? D: NEVAR!!!!!!!! Never never never!!! *Throws an early episode ES tantrum, wreaking havoc on my hair and all.* I deserve a good swoon too! T-T

my prediction for final :

1. CY will fulfill his promised to sent ES back to gangnam. i believe (maybe) ES will cure her poison in gangnam, i think in this week they focused to separate for good. CY is a gentlemen and a real General, so he must and have to fulfill his promised at episode 2/3.

2. ES in gangnam , cured her body after got poisoned. but at gangnam city, she always thinking and missing a lot CY and talk to her parent about her journey and her feeling and her willing to back to CY place.

3. CY back to palace, do his work as general.

4. Ng having miscarriage, king fight his kingdom with CY and try again to make baby with NG, :)) or if thats still failed , then sent @cikamoi to back to goryeo to replace NG position and just made another cute baby, :)) kidding chingu

5. DH got disease ( i forgot the name, but the disease if u like to having free sex ) since DH loves to playing with many women

6. KC is being crazy after failed to go gangnam with ES and he went bankrup and went back to yuan to meet her sister for some money. a.k.a being poor man, :))

7. Fire woman and white hair man be together 4ever. wooldachi like always, been a bodyguard for king.

8. lady choi? i hope the writer nim  want to make her fall in love to one of wooldchi. its time for her to married too, or is she already married???

9. ES find his way to back to goryeo and call "PSYCHO" to CY, yeah like cinderella story, ( i hope so ) they spent their time in goryeo 4ever.

i am optimistic about the ending, i think and believe the ending would like rooftop prince, in the end the lead actor and actress became together no matter what happen.

the sad ost, hell yeah, its only for this week only since this week is about separation, i guarantee , next week or in final week, they would gave us some happy ost coz its happy ending, i don't care how writer nim arrange the story to be happy ending, all i want is they made CY and ES became together no matter what they live together even in a planet Mars, i support that. :D

steelbeans said: steelbeans said: @xopo17 YOU JUST MADE MY NIGHT! *Pulls in le epic xopo for a smothering hug.* I bow to your delicious find! ^:)^

Guest steelbeans

cikamoi said: @Adnana What you mean by selfish reason?Is it selfish to save his own wife?
Yuan will declare a war with Goreyo if they find out Noguk is dead and Gongmin not even bother to save her.
B-)