Guest lililovelilica

Only need to wait more 9 HOURS HERE!
I-)
ALREADY SLEEPY HERE12:00 IS LATE FOR ME...HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 6:00
:((
NO VACATION?I WILL ONLY RELAX AT 9:00 AM WHEN I SEE FAITH EP 19
:)>- I LOVE YOUR POSTS GUYS
:-h UNTIL TOMORROW THEN( SLEEPY ALREADY,ALMOST SLEPT MY FACE ON MY NOTEBOOK =))

@xopo17 Thanks for the info :)

You're right, maybe this article was made-up. They are just starving for some spoilers, just like us :))

Edit

@lililovelilica Omo ! Still 9 hours left ?! Then I miscalculed earlier. My bad. I should just sleep too lol Bye everyone ~

Lyrics to new OST: My Love, by Rumble Fish
사랑아 사랑아 날 떠나지 말아요 너무 아프니까요
그리워 그리워 난 그대가 그리워 죽을지도 몰라요
찬바람 부는데 그대는 어디에 나 여기 있어요
내리는 빗물에 눈물이 주륵 우리 이별인가요
헤어져서 살수가 있나요 보고싶어 견딜 수 있나요

사랑하면 바보가 되나요 그대만을 바라보니까요
슬퍼도 울지 않을래요  아파도 나 견뎌 볼래요
단 하나만 꼭 기억해줘요 내가 그댈 사랑했다는걸
시간이 흐르고 그대 나를 잊어도 나는 기다릴거에요
죽도록 아프고 많이  힘들겠지만
난 그대 뿐이에요 그대를 사랑해요

Translation: 
My Love, My Love, don't leave me because it hurts too much.I miss you, I miss you. I might die because I miss you. A cold wind blows, I am here, where are you. In the falling rain, my tears fall. Are we separating?Will i be able to live without you; will i be able to endure when i want to see you? My Love, My Love, don't leave me because it hurts too much.I miss you, I miss you. I might die because I miss you. 
If one falls in love, do they become a fool? Because I only see you.My Love, My Love, don't leave me because it hurts too much.I miss you, I miss you. I might die because I miss you. Even if I'm sad, I don't want to cry. Even if it hurts, I want to try and endure.Just remember one thing: that I loved you.As time passes, even if you forget me, I will wait for you. Although I might hurt until I want to die, and it might be very hard, you're the only one for me. I love you. 
... :(

Reports from ppl who've heard the OST said that its actually a very very good song. But sad. .. my heart hurts already. 

Guest Anomalous

icesiren said: Lyrics to new OST: My Love, by Rumble Fish

Translation: 
My Love, My Love, don't leave me because it hurts too much.I miss you, I miss you. I might die because I miss you. A cold wind blows, I am here, where are you. In the falling rain, my tears fall. Are we separating?Will i be able to live without you; will i be able to endure when i want to see you? My Love, My Love, don't leave me because it hurts too much.I miss you, I miss you. I might die because I miss you. 
If one falls in love, do they become a fool? Because I only see you.My Love, My Love, don't leave me because it hurts too much.I miss you, I miss you. I might die because I miss you. Even if I'm sad, I don't want to cry. Even if it hurts, I want to try and endure.Just remember one thing: that I loved you.As time passes, even if you forget me, I will wait for you. Although I might hurt until I want to die, and it might be very hard, you're the only one for me. I love you. 
... :(

Reports from ppl who've heard the OST said that its actually a very very good song. But sad. .. my heart hurts already. 

Yup. I agree too, gals. :D i think that the reason why we have not received any spoilers of our OTP this time is because it is going to be a surprise. :D Remember, the text preview did say they will be on the run, so there is no way we will not get to see our runaways. So, I told myself I will only read the recaps when I get back from work tomorrow. Since they didn't spoil us with any spoilers, I will do the same by not spoiling myself, too =)) it is very hard though. The temptation to follow the recaps is hard to go against but let me see if I can pull through until I am back from work. I come straight home from work and watch the episode every Monday :D Like I said, I am an addict.
@flo_oni: Yep! I am ready for the antidote too! I know it's going to be a great episode! Rem, every episode leaves us in different emotions all the time :D
In regards to that pic of NG holding the 500 coin, I think it was posted a while back on previous pages :D the fellow Faith-lings were discussing and saying that the 500 coin is the money JIS used to frame CY with, which then got him the name of being 'Mr. Stingy' =)) Plus, I also think the article can be made-up. It wouldn't make sense to bring in the 500 situation again unless they are going to frame someone again :D
Hm, I don't think the letter to ES is a plan to lure our OTP away. I think it actually is what it is: a letter to ES. It is either a way of telling ES that they are coming for her or that someone is helping ES on the side. At this moment, however, I doubt it is someone that will help ES because it seems that everyone is after her. But if it is someone helping her, then that leaves the question of who can possible be the one to help her:-/
Alright Gals! See you all after episode 19 airs! And Goodnight ;)
EDIT: @icesiren: thanks for the translations but omg, I agree. why is it so sad? the lyrics..are as heart-cringing as the back-hug scene we saw last week. OMG! it's that word again=CRINGE..eeek..
I thought by the title it would be for our OTP's love..but reading it again, it also does connect to our OTP too. Oh, come on! Please, give us something happy. 
Episode 19, coming up soon Gals! Finally! 

Orite I hate the idea of NG died. Though I want GM so badly, but make her died young and left young GM all alone I am sad. I hope she just miscarriage. Just died after 14 years. I am still not ready to seduced Gongmin right now :))

@icesiren thanks again !!

This song is so sad ! She was made for CY, right ?

"In the falling rain, my tears fall. Are we separating ?"

Could this be a presage for a possibly "separating scene" in front of the portal, with a heavy rain ? It would be so heartbreaking!

No, I'm just thinking too much lol

Guest steelbeans

In response to the post about what drew us into the show:

The first and second episode of Faith actually secured me as a fan, a feat that rarely happens since I'm more of a book reader. I mean enjoy dramas as much as the next fangirl, but it usually takes me a bit to warm up to them. The first scene that drew me in was when Choi Young used the security personnel as a means of testing ES's ability to cure the Queen, only to threaten the medical instrument salesman that he would be next if ES didn't get it right. I was all "Whoa, this dude is ruthless!" I mean, who goes to HEAVEN and just randomly starts slicing people up?! It really made me wonder how the people of that time envisioned heaven and what sort of dedication or reverence, if any, they felt toward "heavenly beings", lol. In the next episode, the line that secured me as a faithful Faithling came when Choi Young was talking to King GM about the promise he made to ES about sending her home. First, the way CY just totally man handled old Jo was hilarious! A freaking knee-slapper. xD I mean, I can't seem to picture myself pulling that off with the straight face that CY did. Bravo LMH! But then CY begins to explain how he promised ES in his name. This type of honor has always fascinated me, even when I was small. I find it intriguing that a person could simply say something and their word suddenly becomes their law. After that explanation, the conversation went as such:

GM: Didn't you hear? If I bring the doctor, I'll be safe.
CY: If that's the way you make yourself safe, then..
GM: Then?..
CY:Wouldn't it be kind of pathetic?
Jo: You rascal!
GM: If it's for the country, one individual's promise wouldn't be all that important, would it? Am I not right?
Jo: Your Majesty!
*Epic knife hand to the throat by CY to Jo, effectively ceasing the old baggard's whining.*
CY: A loyal subject like him thinks a promise isn't important. And a warrior like me kills people for the country. I think if you're the King, you should be different from these two. Am I not right?

Me:...o.o.....*Blinks.*....o.o....WHOA?! Wh-what just happened here? Total shutdown on the young, prematurely cocky King?..*Blinks.*...Wait, this..this ruthless fiend is..is..is...*Dare I say it..*...WISE?!?!?! Hmmmm....sexy, skilled, ruthless, wise...mine? *Shakes head.* Okay, so maybe not mine. But I'm his. I officially dedicate myself to this show. To Faith. To sexy. To LMH.

That's what done it for this ol' gal. That last line was poetically written, flawlessly delivered, and wrapped in the perfect blanket of music to be seamlessly delivered to us poor, unsuspecting future fangirls. Future Faithlings. (No Pun Intended.)

Oh..and uhm..yeah, I'm new to posting. Long time stalker though. I thought I'd mosey on up from coach on this crazy train to first class and join you epic ladies. Do you mind? :)

cikamoi said: Orite I hate the idea of NG died. Though I want GM so badly, but make her died young and left young GM all alone I am sad. I hope she just miscarriage. Just died after 14 years. I am still not ready to seduced Gongmin right now :))

@steelbeans  You are very welcome to join us on this 'crazy train' as you call it. :))  Welcome to first class! :D

OMG! That scene you pick, I totally love that scene too. It was the first time I was so impressed with Choi Young. His words were very wise and definitely great advice for Gongmin. :x

Looking forward to see more of you in the future.

Welcome @steelbeans !! :)

Yup, I agree with you, I always wondered how can CY be so ruthless in the "Heavenly World"?!

Moreover, you kidnappe one of those heaven people (ES), but no one is afraid of a potentially punition from God ?

But then again, they were in a desesperate situation, and CY is such a frontal guy. When he has a mission to accomplish, he doesn't care about the rest. Act first, then deal with the consequences. (Even though he changed since then).

Guest steelbeans

@Ayu-kun and @myphim

Thanks for the welcome! I'm getting all giddy inside. x)

Myphim, some of the people I've seen, the pervy comments my young eyes have beheld!! Lol, I don't think this train could be considered anything more pleasant than crazy. And I mean the good, fun kind of crazy by the way. <3

Ayu-kun, I was wondering why they didn't fear punishment either! =))

steelbeans said: @Ayu-kun and @myphim

Thanks for the welcome! I'm getting all giddy inside. x)

Myphim, some of the people I've seen, the pervy comments my young eyes have beheld!! Lol, I don't think this train could be considered anything more pleasant than crazy. And I mean the good, fun kind of crazy by the way. <3

Ayu-kun, I was wondering why they didn't fear punishment either! =))

@icesiren thank you so much for the spoilers and the new song.. i think is made for ES. But Omg it's very sad and it makes me cry :(( oh no...we need a happy ending please! and also a happy OST if is possible...^:)^

finally we are close to tomorrow's ep (here it's still sunday)... cannot wait!