Guest myphim

rian77 said: 12blbl said: Was there any possibility CY will ask ES the meaning of matahari in the next ep? I want to know how ES explained to CY and CY 's reaction to that >:) , very interesting

@briseis Thanks for the fanvid! Even if the song is in Chinese and I wouldn't be able to understand, I feel like the music itself is quite appropriate for the video. Beautifully made!!! I can't stop speculating about how the writers are going to clear things up for us. Three more days till Monday.... Sigh. EDIT. @farstrep. LMH is still such a kid. Makes one wonder where he gets the maturity to portray such roles. It really is quite common to have older actresses paired with younger actors in kpop drama land.

episode 17 text preview: 
필사의 함정에 빠지게 된 최영을 살리기 위해 다급해진 은수는 덕흥군과 계약을 한다. 
그 소식을 들은 최영은 분노하며 달려와 은수에게 자기 옆에 있어주면 안되는지 묻는다. 
공민왕은 최영에게 궁을 탈취할 작전을 명하고, 덕흥은 기철과 손을 잡고 현고촌을 기습할 계획을 세운다.

In order to save CY, who has fallen into a deadly trap, ES makes an agreement with DHG. After he hears the news, an angry CY comes running and asks ES if she can't just stay by his side. GM orders CY to seize the palace, DHG and GC join together to mount a surprise attack on Hyun-Go-Chon (where the King is staying).

icesiren said: episode 17 text preview: 

In order to save CY, who has fallen into a deadly trap, ES makes an agreement with DHG. After he hears the news, an angry CY comes running and asks ES if she can't just stay be his side. GM orders CY to seize the palace, DHG and GC join together to mount a surprise attack on Hyun-Go-Chon (where the King is staying).

Guest myphim

In order to save CY, who has fallen into a deadly trap, ES makes an agreement with DHG. After he hears the news, an angry CY comes running and asks ES if she can't just stay be his side. GM orders CY to seize the palace, DHG and GC join together to mount a surprise attack on Hyun-Go-Chon (where the King is staying).

@charismadoll, @myphim, @anomalous, @utin: you're welcome! its odd, but i'm both excited and slightly dreading episode 17.  Don't get me wrong, I think angry CY is hotness (which isn't a secret to anybody here, haha), and i'm super excited CY will FINALLy voice more of his feelings, but i'm worried that he'll be angry without knowing that everything she is doing is for him. Remember, he is coming from a place where a) he doesn't understand why she chose to go back to the palace in her MataHari scheme; B) probably thinks she doesn't care for him the same way he does for her (after overhearing the drunktalk between ES and JB); and c) thinks she's crazy for dealing with the man who poisoned her like a week ago. [Plus you know that the deal with DHG has something to do with her looking all pretty in princess clothes - which will undoubtedly drive CY nuts]. I don't want to see CY all hurt again, because he thinks ES is choosing to be away from him, without knowing the real reason WHY she is doing all this: BECAUSE SHE LOVES HIM. 
after all the protecting he has been doing virtually his whole life (damn those scholars!~ they go on the skinning/roasting list for real), i'd like to see him realize the lengths to which ES will go to protect him. and then the two of them can go on a beachy vacation together to celebrate their love. after the aforementioned BBQ party. ;)

Guest Anomalous

In order to save CY, who has fallen into a deadly trap, ES makes an agreement with DHG. After he hears the news, an angry CY comes running and asks ES if she can't just stay by his side. GM orders CY to seize the palace, DHG and GC join together to mount a surprise attack on Hyun-Go-Chon (where the King is staying).

episode 17 text preview: 

필사의 함정에 빠지게 된 최영을 살리기 위해 다급해진 은수는 덕흥군과 계약을 한다. 그 소식을 들은 최영은 분노하며 달려와 은수에게 자기 옆에 있어주면 안되는지 묻는다. 공민왕은 최영에게 궁을 탈취할 작전을 명하고, 덕흥은 기철과 손을 잡고 현고촌을 기습할 계획을 세운다.

Thanks!!!!!!!

A HAPPY ENDING to FAITH...
Writer-nim is actually using the Multi-World theory for time-travel.
This is based on the "Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle" and "Copenhagen interpretation" of quantum mechanics as applied to time travel.This is the same set of principle and interpretation that has been posted about Schrödinger's cat... ... often mistaken as the Cheshire Cat of "Alice In Wonderland"
This time travel interpretation says that Yoo Eun Soo traveled to the past, but it is not her own past.This is sometimes called the "Many World" theory.It says that anything that could happen did happen... and that resulted in a different time-line/universe.The most likely events results in similar universes that are almost identical.
So Writer-nim is just relaying to us the true story of a time-line that resulted in a HAPPY ENDING.
Eun Soo's unknown memories are from herself in different time-lines.She was able to access those memories because she had already breached the multiverse barrier in traveling from her 2012 to FAITH 1351.Those memories were accessible because they were from the various Eun Soo versions that had also breached the multiverse barriers.
What is the HAPPY ENDING?It is the one where "that person" the different Eun Soo versions all tried to save actually lived.We can assume that our universe is in the group of time-lines where "Choi Young" lived till old age.HAPPY ENDING for FAITH is the time-line Writer-nim is following and relaying the story. :):D

Guest snowflake10

myphim said:
Thank you @icesiren for the preview.
Written previews are coming out earlier these days. :-bd

This is not good. Last week we got Choi Young making a deal with Deok Heung, now this week we will have ES doing the same. Can we just kill DH already so no one needs to make a deal with the devil anymore?  :> :-?

Though, if we get a confession of love out of Choi Young, it may be worth it. ;;)

Guest myphim

ahoxan said:
What is the HAPPY ENDING?It is the one where "that person" the different Eun Soo versions all tried to save actually lived.We can assume that our universe is in the group of time-lines where "Choi Young" lived till old age.HAPPY ENDING for FAITH is the time-line Writer-nim is following and relaying the story. :):D

Thanks @icesiren!

This text preview is ... dense. I can only hope this preview is just the 1/4 of what really is happening and that heartache is not inevitable for CY. They had a promise, which we know CY will never break the promise, I just hope ES did not break it to protect him. I hope as partners, they would honestly tell each other what the plans are...even though CY will be angry no matter what, at least he won't be heart broken!

Gee...why is it that twice a year in a row watching an addictive drama, my heart has to be broken twice by the same man - LMH??? =.=" I shouldn't complain, subconciously I wanted this, it's entertaining...LOL!

Well Faithlings, I'm off for awhile ~ will miss chatting with everyone.

@ahoxan
Your post for time travelling, that still sounds like parallel universe in which writer Song said there is only one ES and no parallel universe. Hmmm...I don't have time to google more info now...but I shall remember to look it up! :) Time travelling, so intriguing YET sooooo confusing!!!! I should stop thinking, been having migraine for 2 days now.

@icesiren, thank you so much for the preview, It sounds like another intense episode with more obstacles are OTP has to face. 

My hope is that the preview just giving us a sense of the very tense and dangerous environment ES and CY will be facing but that in the end they will work together (as partners) to out smart and out think both DH and GC.  And even though it might seem (from the preview) that the good side is again in peril my hope is that the Suribang and other allies help them know ahead of time of the attack.  

DH, needs to go NOW!! (to the other side)  @Anomalous, I know that we had agreed not to hit DH in the face and mess with that pretty but his continued behavior towards ES and CY merit several punches to the face.  In all seriousness I hope  DH's  end is near and I'm realizing  that GC is not as smart as we would like everyone to believe...keeping DH by his side.  Does he not see that DH is a snake that at anytime can bite him. 

Edit: I hope that we get a scene soon where both ES and CY are more open and honest to each other about their feelings.  Considreing that we only have 8 eps left:( I would l would not like us to get a confession until the last 2 eps. Our OTP is way over due for some happy, light and fun moments.