Perhaps the 3rd item in the white pouch is a fully charged battery for her Samsung Galaxy S3.  It's just a hunch cos this year i've watched several time travelling dramas where a mobile phone plays a significant role in helping the protaganist return back to the future e.g. QIHM and Three Kingdoms RPG.

Guest wisteria7

Auntie Mame said: wisteria7 said:

My favorite part of yesterday's episode (out of many),is when ES forms the snapshot of HotChoi by framing him with her fingers/ A snapshot in time.:)
But the third item is making me think deeply and this is what Writer Song is masterful at.Deep meanings. It wouldn't be something that GC could easily use-like a photo.With a key,he might run all over Goryeo trying to find a lock to fit it. Unless the key was from a modern door

Something that will set off the memories for ES regarding CY.There is mention of a child,a glass overturned,a memory of her taking care of a child. Some lines of poetry and a drawing of a flower. Am missing something because there is a common thread here. Altogether with a diary and surgical tools. Ahhhhh.Why do I think it is a child's item?
There was a modern pen used.So the item can be modern. A birth certificate from modern times;a child's favorite toy? There is talk of CY's father being a philosopher. If she was treating a young CY,then she might have known his parents.

I am probably wrong,esteemed writer,but I see a child's item.

;;)

joykimlee said: Perhaps the 3rd item in the white pouch is a fully charged battery for her Samsung Galaxy S3.  It's just a hunch cos this year i've watched several time travelling dramas where a mobile phone plays a significant role in helping the protaganist return back to the future e.g. QIHM and Three Kingdoms RPG.

Guest wisteria7

joykimlee said: Perhaps the 3rd item in the white pouch is a fully charged battery for her Samsung Galaxy S3.  It's just a hunch cos this year i've watched several time travelling dramas where a mobile phone plays a significant role in helping the protaganist return back to the future e.g. QIHM and Three Kingdoms RPG.

Guest Tinkiebell

wisteria7 said: Therefore, the time in Goryeo exists alongside time in Gangnam. There may be some portal lag,etc.,but the theory here being that all the ES's will somehow merge together into one in time to save CY and set history right.
B-) Love this theory. Totally answered my question. CY is one lucky guy. He gets to have all 3 ES in one.   

wisteria7 said: joykimlee said: Perhaps the 3rd item in the white pouch is a fully charged battery for her Samsung Galaxy S3.  It's just a hunch cos this year i've watched several time travelling dramas where a mobile phone plays a significant role in helping the protaganist return back to the future e.g. QIHM and Three Kingdoms RPG.

wisteria7 said: Auntie Mame said: wisteria7 said:

My favorite part of yesterday's episode (out of many),is when ES forms the snapshot of HotChoi by framing him with her fingers/ A snapshot in time.:)
But the third item is making me think deeply and this is what Writer Song is masterful at.Deep meanings. It wouldn't be something that GC could easily use-like a photo.With a key,he might run all over Goryeo trying to find a lock to fit it. Unless the key was from a modern door

Something that will set off the memories for ES regarding CY.There is mention of a child,a glass overturned,a memory of her taking care of a child. Some lines of poetry and a drawing of a flower. Am missing something because there is a common thread here. Altogether with a diary and surgical tools. Ahhhhh.Why do I think it is a child's item?
There was a modern pen used.So the item can be modern. A birth certificate from modern times;a child's favorite toy? There is talk of CY's father being a philosopher. If she was treating a young CY,then she might have known his parents.

I am probably wrong,esteemed writer,but I see a child's item.

;;)

Guest myphim

Wow! While I was sleeping, you guys managed to come up with some interesting theories on time-traveling. Right now, I'm more confused than before. :)) Maybe this is why Physics is my worst subject in school. :))

I hope the writers can come up with a good explanation for this or else there will be a mob of angry fans.

Guest honeykizzi

Welll..... Everyone is talking about the 3 rd item...... I do not believe it is a key.... I think that a cellphone' date=' of course I am guessing just because he said he couldn't explain, but at the same time I couldn't see anything strange in the chest.....ahhhh I am getting crazy![/quote']

Well, i'm not sure you are talking about my comment or not. BUT by the word "key" I mean a key point to unlock the mystery, not really a key that unlock a door. LoL

Guest anjiro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezZqTgwexQY&feature=relmfu 
anyone has a good copy or know the title of this bgm of faith...TIA..

Guest wisteria7

Maku said: wisteria7 said: joykimlee said: Perhaps the 3rd item in the white pouch is a fully charged battery for her Samsung Galaxy S3.  It's just a hunch cos this year i've watched several time travelling dramas where a mobile phone plays a significant role in helping the protaganist return back to the future e.g. QIHM and Three Kingdoms RPG.

honeykizzi said:

Maku

wrote:

»

Welll..... Everyone is talking about the 3 rd item...... I do not believe it is a key.... I think that a cellphone, of course I am guessing just because he said he couldn't explain, but at the same time I couldn't see anything strange in the chest.....ahhhh I am getting crazy!

Guest wisteria7

cikamoi said: Oh well. If Faith doesn't use King Gongmin reign , Park Se Young will probably become love rival to ES :))CY : Please excuse me. *grab NG hands and go*

uaK9O.png

Guest myphim

xopo17 said:
and also i have a input for pd-nim about Jang bin role, maybe because i was expected too much from his role at begining , but i don't know, i feel sorry for Jang-Bin, he’s character is not much of an intrigue, it’s just like a come along in story......  8-|