Guest tigereyespeppy

@violetts
It was great talking with you again Vi! :x
Don't study so hard your brain melts! :))

Guest tigereyespeppy

@sia3
Thanks Sia!!!! :D
I've seen Corner With Love. It was alright. I didn't really like Barbie in it though.
I much preferred him with Rainie Yang in Hi! My Sweetheart. It's a completely corny show and he acts like a DORK with a capital D in most of it, but I still liked it. :))

I wanted to watch Channel X because I saw Joe Cheng was in it. I like him as an actor. Did you see him in The Rose? ;))
I laughed and cried so much for that one. :D

Guest tigereyespeppy

@Anomalous
I don't know if you've watched ISWIK, but in that one Joe Cheng pretty much demands that Ariel marry him. :)
She tells him that she's gonna force herself to move on from him, and he tells her that she can't and that she loves him and then he drags her to her father and asks her father if they can get married. :D

Guest tigereyespeppy

@adlyn13
That's why I had avoided replying on the Gu thread. :))
It moves so fast I can't keep up! :D

@tigereyespeppy

no I only watch kdramas right now have along list I add others and ill die :(( but reading everyone's insights on other types of dramas I am getting tempted

once I add jdramas to my list I think the first ill watch is Nodame Cantible cuz sheesh @sia3 and @Hanjae rave about it alot is must be good and I love classical music so yeah

@violetts yeah I consider CY with MH was all hormones and I can think that his connection of ES to a tiger and stuff then MH may be due to his frozen emotional state

Guest tigereyespeppy

@laquetahodge
Although things are moving fast, I don't see how they'll have enough time to fit everything into the remaining episodes. :(
Maybe they'll do a second season? :D

Guest tigereyespeppy

@adlyn13
hahahaha sorry Bunny! I was supposed to put @Anomalous in there and I typed out your name instead. :))

@laquetahodge
Oops... I am just everywhere at the moment.
Okay I didn't watch Roy Qiu's Easy Fortune Happy Life. One major reason is because of the male lead - did not like him. He always has this arrogance in him in RL that I despised in men. Althoughhhhh, I sat through one drama of him with the model, Sonia Sui - I forgot the title of the drama.

But I loveeeee Roy in Office Girls. Patrick Li and him together are just absolutely hi-la-rious. It's a good fun drama. Oh, it was aired the same time as In Time With You then so every Monday I looked forward to these two dramas (they air on Sunday night and I watch them Monday). It makes my Monday survivable then. However, the drama after Office Girls for Roy are all so-so. Disappointing actually. No good script lately and I've haven't watched any new TW drama coz of it. None of the ones airing now are interesting for me...

@ xopo17
Sighsss..... I only got to your post now. I guess all I can say now is Hi and Bye coz I just saw your bye bye post :(

@ Anomalous
Ah. I think I've the episode till #09. Will proceed to get #10 later!!! I hear/see KISS! Now that cannot be missed!

@ adlyn13
Re: insulin resistance
Ah ok. I think my mind interpret as something else instead... sorry, this mind is getting less and less scientific each day :)) as I get older. Everything I learnt back in school is going back to my lecturers/teachers instead of being retain in that tiny brain cells.

Hmm is it me? I think the diet we have these days make us more prone to getting diabetes. Are you 2 prone to get it because your family member has history of it?

@ violetts
WHUT?!!! Going to the army? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
ipJhq9OMVp0rc.gif
He's not very good looking at the moment, he might look even worse with the bald army head. :(( <<< totally loving him for his physical looks now!
ib0BQ8bwvgG3MT.gif

Guest Anomalous

laquetahodge said: @tigereyespeppy @Anomalous Episode 10 was just perfect, but I do expect heartbreak to come in the form of Matsimoto. It's inevitable since we all know the story =((

Guest tigereyespeppy

@sia3
In my case, my biological father developed diabetes around my age. And his father had it REALLY bad. So yeah, in my case it's genetics. :(

@laquetahodge
Yes that's true, but PK had almost a whole season with the YouTube videos. :((

@Anomalous
I DEMAND a second season! :))
I want their married life to be at least a whole season long! :D

@violetts
Okay.... after I cried and I totally forgot about something else i.e. novel volume 2.
I've read a bit of the translated version elsewhere (not in English or else I'd have shared with you gals).
Eun Soo missed coffee, bacon and fried egg that has milk and a bit of salt in it. She also misses eating hot bread with melted butter...
This is all because Deoki feed her with a bowl of rice, a bowl of water and a dish of two different coloured veggies. :))

Poor thing, she's totally not used to Goryeo. I pretty much think we will all have this problem. I'll be craving sashimi, steak (OMG) and potatoes etc etc. Food vs Daejang. Food vs Daejang. Which one will win???

There is also mention that Eun Soo kept questioning Jangbin about whether CY will indeed send her back. Jangbin had to point out to her bit by bit by asking her if she intended to kill CY and points out that CY did it in terms of suicide because he couldn't fulfill his promise. Eun Soo was shaken into silence by that fact. :( *heart-wrenching moment* I presumed when you get to that page. Aishhhh jelllyyyyyyy, coz I wanna read them myself!

Guest xopo17

@sia3  :  anyway congrat to u'r total posting , now u have 10.565 posting, wow its so hard for me to catch up :)) and thank a lot becoz u'r still mantain this thread and keep it alive and see you and @everyone in Heirs thread, lets share laugh , and memory together for oppa LMH  :D bye bye

ps : i know u feel uncomfortable if someone calling oppa to LMH , u had message me in this thread at past about oppa thing :)) but i can not reject it, LMH is my oppa forever :))

Guest Anomalous

sia3 said: @violetts
Okay.... after I cried and I totally forgot about something else i.e. novel volume 2.
I've read a bit of the translated version elsewhere (not in English or else I'd have shared with you gals).
Eun Soo missed coffee, bacon and fried egg that has milk and a bit of salt in it. She also misses eating hot bread with melted butter...
This is all because Deoki feed her with a bowl of rice, a bowl of water and a dish of two different coloured veggies. :))

Poor thing, she's totally not used to Goryeo. I pretty much think we will all have this problem. I'll be cravy sashimi, steak (OMG) and potatoes etc etc.
Food vs Daejang. Food vs Daejang. Which one will win???