@vangsweetie637

it's properly stress from work ... your body is probably trying to get use to being relaxed since you don't work ... that's what happen to me when I quit my job last year .... I am good trying to make the most of my summer vacation

@vamgsweetie637

modern daejang ??? yes I've listened to his whole album and I am on cloud nine 8->

@Maja omg that video he is so purposely moving his hips that way .... he didnt move his hips with the much umph!!! during the performance ... hahahah =)) =))

Sorry for being aloof tonight, I'm also simultaneously writing a final paper for one of my Business class (or at least I'm trying to). I would rather write a paper on Faith. I would certainly be more inspired, that's for sure! I've been staring at a half-empty word document for the past hour.... it's driving me mad!  8-}
Wishful thinking:The proportional correlation of a fan's premature heart attack risk to the intensity of a Korean drama: The 'Faith' paradigm.
Reality:
School-in-class-in-exercices-in-exam_o_1

EDIT: @tigereyespeppy I see you tiger! Delurk and chat please! Missed talking to ya! :D

Guest tigereyespeppy

Just got in... How is everyone today? :D

I haven't backtracked yet. But I see:
@sia3  @berliansiahaan  Thanks for the videos! :)

@adlyn13 Hey Bunny! ;)

@violetts  Vi! Sorry I came on so late! I missed you too! Are you still on??? :( 
                 And I totally agree with your last post! :))

@vangsweetie637  Wah!!!! I missed you too Professor!!!! :((
                             And since you're still not feeling well you've probably already gone to sleep. :(

@Maja  OMG! That video was too cute! :))

@azzurri @Anomalous @laquetahodge
Hi y'all! :D I haven't finished catching up with Last Cinderella yet. But I am watching Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo! :x  LOVE IT!
I agree with Azzurri that the original Naoki was better, but I'm loving the way they're going with this story line! :D
They have the girl who played the original Kotoko in there as one of the nurses that helps take care of Noaki's little brother. Did you spot her?

I wanted to watch a TWDrama called Channel X. But I can't find subs for it, or a place where you can watch it with subs. :(
It's the same with the new one called Fabulous Boys. It's supposed to be the TW version of You're Beautiful. Can't find subs or a place to watch it with subs. :((

Cuuuuuuute LMH :x I wanna be taught the love motion too.

Why was I born in such a far place :( I love being who I am but I could've been a Middle Eastern who grow up in Korea for example XD

@violetts

If I said I feel ya, it won't do. I was you from Tuesday to midnight Friday. Aiiish! If someone mentioned Virginia Woolf or Heart of Darkness in front of me, he/she may be at ristk :))

@adlyn13

I'm glad to tell ya I've finally graduated! Wah! Can't believe it!

No internet connection where I am though. I'll do reading , practice giffing& write those many blog posts I've been putting on hold for some time so that I publish them as soon as I have access to the internet :)

I may just dump all that and spend my days out :P Dunno

Guys wanted to ask ya this for a while...do you know what's your MBTI type?

Guest tigereyespeppy

@kappy
I heard that potatoes weren't available in that time period that GM lived in. So maybe they had taro instead and then the taro plant traveled and moved to Hawaii! :-? It would be interesting to learn how food has changed over the years in different places like Korea and Japan. :)

@laquetahodge
I saw that! That was sooo cute! :D
I kinda wish that they would get the original Naoki to do a little part in there too. :))

@dr25
I sent you a message. Did you get it. ;;)
Virginia Woolf?! :-O  Ouch! You had to read that? #-o
What's MBTI? :-/

Yes I had to read it. Thank God it's all over now. Felt like I was the biggest nerd in Faith thread. "I need to go study/I have a paper/I'm heading to college/just came from college" :))

MBTI is a set of 16 personality types. All humans fall into one of those types. Mine is the rarest ever and the most poetic. No wonder I ended up studying literature and feeling weird my whole life XD

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers-Briggs_Type_Indicator

http://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/

Here you can take the test here. There are institutions giving it in a more official way but I don't know of any outside my country.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

Guest tigereyespeppy

@dr25
I just took the test and according to it I'm a ISFJ.
Introvert(67%)  Sensing(12%)  Feeling(50%)  Judging(22%)

• You have
distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (50%)You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)I don't know if it's rare or not. :))
It's an interesting test. :-?

I might try it again later when my brain is working better and see if I get a different outcome. :)

Wah! You and I differ only in the sensing part. I'm an INFJ

These are some useful articles.

http://typelogic.com/isfj.html

This has a video of someone of the same type

http://www.keirsey.com/4temps/protector.asp

These are some celebs thought to have your same type. None of them took it of course but judging by the general image

http://www.celebritytypes.com/isfj.php

Guest tigereyespeppy

@dr25

OK Yay for being the same as:
Rosa Parks
Mother Teresa
Anthony Hopkins
Naomi Watts
Halle Berry
Bruce Willis
Kirsten Dunst
Lance Reddick
Kate Middleton

Not so yay for all the others. #-o
:))

Guest tigereyespeppy

@dr25
OMG! I just read those articles! :-O
Wow! I feel like someone just took me and splayed me on an internet page! :|
That was very interesting and just a little unnerving. :))

As for the posters, the first one is a no. :)
I'm not that confident nor that arrogant. :))
But the second one would be pretty accurate I guess.  :-?

I love Spock, House, Batman, Yoshi, & Einstein. I'm not sure who some of the others are. :)