Yuuni said: That.. That's a HUGE news !!!
So.. More than to obey the royal decree, CY prevented ES to go through the portal because he didn't want her to go back ?! 
So maybe I didn't understand this passage very well, but what I understand is that CY was a bit affected that ES was leaving. Then the royal decree came, and it hurt his heart. And in order to feel better he grabbed her. Like she was his piece of solace?
Am I imaginating too much ?

Guest tvelove

@myphim,

Thank you so much for the gifs.

That's what I want to see. Before, Daejang looks angry but he is still fine, then he talked to Eun Soo with his deep voice and anger eyes;However, he complete lost to Eun Soo as long as he keeps looking at her (special her lips). To hide his emotion, he turns away and be back when Eun Soo is going to say he would die...

I want to read to Faith novel so hard :(( :(( :((

WutHmone said:@sia3  You're such a sweetheart! :-*  Thanks a lot for sharing fan arts,MV ,the excerpt from the novel and the side profile pics! Oh..and the Toyota BTS gifs too! Cuteness..cuteness overload :x

Wait,did you say you hate the new youTube layout? Oh..I thought it was my newly installed software which messed up my youtube account and my sharing tab,'Add to' tab.. went missing because of that. :D
I have a hard time searching for these buttons  #-o  They look so small and invisible to me.

P.S : *Ahem* I saw your Anatomy exam answer sheet @awesomeduck ! You are the DEADLY one!! :-O
I wanna hear what our special guest lecturer would say if he sees your answers. =))

sia3 said: Thank you @icesiren! You're a gem always! :) And I didn't expect you'd translate it for us too, so thank you so so much!

When (he) passed through heaven's gate, it was the same. Contrary to his worries that CY would lose the woman because of her struggling, in fact she burrowed into his chest. His left arm remembers that feeling. Upon tipping (his) head down, the woman's soft hair brushed (his) lips, and her scent surrounded them more strongly. The return through heaven's gate was filled solely with memories of her. (p.112)

- I cannot help but think that he is remembering MH. So the 'her' in the last sentence refers to MH rather than ES.

sia3 said: Crouching down, (he) rubbed the end of what was on the floor with his fingertips. Its blood. The woman spilled blood. Even when surrounded by more than 10 times the enemy, even when a cold sword is held to his throat, CY was able to regain his composure. But that heart is now trembling. (p.130)

- Hmm... he had a sword held at his throat? This scene must have been omitted or newly added into the novel. I can hardly imagine CY, being so strong, would have a sword held to his throat.

Sorry for cutting your post here and there.... I think this is in reference to past experiences. This sentence means he has always been able to keep calm and composed even in dire situations, but when he found ES' blood on the ground he couldn't control how he was feeling.

After the dagger works at her waist, it releases the gag that was tied behind ES's head. It must've been tightly bound because it takes some time. ES takes a breath and feels his breathing beside her face. Somehow, she narrowly manages to swallow down her tears. (p.150)

- What does it mean by 'after the dagger works at her waist'?

I think this means he used the dagger to cut the rope around her waist, and then on to the gag around her head. :)

The woman stares at CY as if stunned, her mouth wide open. When he saw her open mouth, CY gave up. I can't do anymore. This closely, within range of the woman's scent, I can't continue to show my anger. CY stands up and turns away. He walks a few steps to create a distance in which he can breathe. (/ p.284)

- I am guessing this is the scene at the Woodalchi barracks! If volume One is only from EP1-3 then the only time CY is angry would be ES coming into the barracks with her bare legs :))

I think so too this is the scene. Love love love the gifs @myphim!

Guest tvelove

sia3 said: Thank you @icesiren! You're a gem always! :) And I didn't expect you'd translate it for us too, so thank you so so much!

When (he) passed through heaven's gate, it was the same. Contrary to his worries that CY would lose the woman because of her struggling, in fact she burrowed into his chest. His left arm remembers that feeling. Upon tipping (his) head down, the woman's soft hair brushed (his) lips, and her scent surrounded them more strongly. The return through heaven's gate was filled solely with memories of her. (p.112)

- I cannot help but think that he is remembering MH. So the 'her' in the last sentence refers to MH rather than ES.

myphim said: sia3 said: Thank you @icesiren! You're a gem always! :) And I didn't expect you'd translate it for us too, so thank you so so much!

This gif is for  @sia3, @awesomeduck, @Anomalous, @tvelove, @azzurri, @mattie2012, @WutHmone, @Yuuni, @Maja, @LuvMinHo, @hayuinblue, @_Misty_, @vangsweetie637, and everyone who is interested in Rice Soup. ;))

ib01xIb25aMQt8.gif

Yuuni said:I think they expressly choose the juicier excerpts :))
I just watched those scenes from ep 2 and tried to pay attention to the tiniest details; now I see them in a new light.
But at the same time, since those inner thoughts wasn't in the script, the actors didn't play with those feelings and thoughts, mentioned in the book, in mind. So with those short parts from the book, I feel that it's a whole new story I'm reading. Because the Daejang I just read is so different from the one I saw on screen.
The book brings so many new perspectives.

But I'm really curious about one thing. Did SJN write the script with the book in mind or all those details in the book were to new her as well when she wrote it? Don't know if I'm clear lol

myphim said: I agree! I want those novels.
She should have them translated into English, it will sure do better overseas among international fans.
Faith was not as popular domestically as it was internationally.

@Yuuni  I hope you are wrong and she will not give up half way through. If it is not going to sell well, then she should just post the whole thing online for us Faithful fans. ;)

sia3 said: myphim said: sia3 said: Thank you @icesiren! You're a gem always! :) And I didn't expect you'd translate it for us too, so thank you so so much!

jerboa83 said: sia3 said:

[FAN ART] Faith ~ Daejang Saying Goodbye to the throne

cr as tagged

- I love this one. Not only daejang is swoon worthy here but the storyline of this scene.
He is going on a suicidal mission for his king and to protect the woman he loves and ... even though he did not succeed, this was what supposed to be his suicide/coffin outfit BECAME his most LUCKY outfits!!!! *SCORE*

Don't believe me? Check out this posts --> CLICK ME ... ME and ME!

vangsweetie637 said: @sia3: When you are not too tried, remember to take your exam :D you only have until Thursday night (which is tomorrow night) to take it. Then, the exam will be closed :) oh, and if you can, do post up the exam on your blog too ;) it will be easier that way than to backtrack so many pages. 

All the highlighted words I caught from just reading two excerpts from the google translations provided was enough to make me go like this =

;)) and then =P~ =P~ Those are some very strong descriptions and full-on verbs. Look..there is "rubbed" and "finger tips" in one line together while there is 'cried" and "swallow" in another one sentence. Remember, there is a reason to why we are having anatomy sessions :P