WutHmone said: It made me realized LMH's version of Choi Young won't be like our typical warrior kdrama hero.Many people expected to see him in Faith as a typical warrior,all musculine,hard bodied (is that even a word?) hero like KJH's version. However,LMH's version is so unique.The way he portrayed Choi Young is so exclusive (for me at least).It just put me in "Never Before Seen" Mode. :D
@sia3 ,@myphim and all minoz : You must be so proud of him.He's more than just eye candy (unlike some people bash ).Oh, haters from other threads,just GO TO HELL with Gicheol!! He really is impressive talented actor! ^:)^ ^:)^   I should have watched his earlier dramas.
Omg!I was distracted again.Where are we?oh,the king! :D :D
I was quite surprised to see the king reaction to Choi Young's straight forward answer as well.The truths hurt.He must be devastated but he graciously thanked CY instead of fuming and raging.Judging from this scene,Gongmin was far from typical shallow king though he seemed to have inferiority complex.RDH's acting didn't disappoint me here as well.I like how he tried to cover up the pain and the hurt inside with a smile (22:36).

Yuuni said: Now, we finally know the real reason of all those parodies pics btw KC and Daejang [-(
It was an attempt from KC to win CY's heart.
He wanted to mark him, as @sia3 says so well. :))
KC was attracted since the first meet.
He fell in love at first sight :))
And that explain why KC wanted to have ES' heart so badly. To get rid of his main opponent !
Oh my.. is this a new (secret) layer of Faith ? :-O
Writer Song couldnt develop this arc so she let hints here and there ;))

I'm gonna add another post for you to read @awesomeduck hahahahahahaha =))
Yeaps, I thought we are partners in crime so I can't believe you didn't share this treat of seeing him from head to toe with us! LOL!

Oh my, how rude of me @vangsweetie637 yes.
Your anatomy class is intriguing and wayyyyy more interesting than my Science lecture back then and work. I have been very naughty today; kept sneaking into soompi to read everyone's posts and discussion. Thank god I did too coz soooooooooo many insightful and fun to read posts. Lucky I had a head start too! Too bad those people have now gone to bed =.='' and they said we're the chatty bunch! Look @ how much I have to back track today! :P

sia3 said: WutHmone said: It made me realized LMH's version of Choi Young won't be like our typical warrior kdrama hero.Many people expected to see him in Faith as a typical warrior,all musculine,hard bodied (is that even a word?) hero like KJH's version. However,LMH's version is so unique.The way he portrayed Choi Young is so exclusive (for me at least).It just put me in "Never Before Seen" Mode. :D
@sia3 ,@myphim and all minoz : You must be so proud of him.He's more than just eye candy (unlike some people bash ).Oh, haters from other threads,just GO TO HELL with Gicheol!! He really is impressive talented actor! ^:)^ ^:)^   I should have watched his earlier dramas.
Omg!I was distracted again.Where are we?oh,the king! :D :D
I was quite surprised to see the king reaction to Choi Young's straight forward answer as well.The truths hurt.He must be devastated but he graciously thanked CY instead of fuming and raging.Judging from this scene,Gongmin was far from typical shallow king though he seemed to have inferiority complex.RDH's acting didn't disappoint me here as well.I like how he tried to cover up the pain and the hurt inside with a smile (22:36).

@awesomeduck I did get to see him from head to toe just not the way you're imagining... ;)) Don't worry I'll keep a look out for you and @sia3 , in case Deajang decides to go "Down Under" to the land of Kangaroo's... ;))

@azzurri
Thanks for telling me who Kang Ji Hwan is. LOL. He looks familiar, but I don't think I've seen any of his work.

I'm still a newcomer when it comes to KDrama. I've been avoiding them for years because years ago; the ones I've seen are all so angsty that I decided to stop. When KDrama Fever starts, I also wonder why/what the hype is all about since TW and JP are just as good :)

But then when Playful Kiss came out, being a fan of the TW version, so I tried out the KOR version. Won't say I love it at all but it got me to try out BOF :) and it all starts from there, although still being very picky with KDrama. But hey, at least I've watched more than I used to and will never miss out on any LMH's drama ever, not because he's good looking, but because he's an AWESOME actor ^ ^

awesomeduck said: @sia3 we all have Daejang fetish or LMH fetish hahaha :)) same same....@Maja is one level higher than me but no one can take the crown from @LuvMinHo!!!! Personally I think @sia3 is the quiet deadly one hahaha :)) Are you sure you weren't the original pinch ducky? kidding :)) Don't want to send Minoz after you!!! 

sia3 said: awesomeduck said: @sia3 we all have Daejang fetish or LMH fetish hahaha :)) same same....@Maja is one level higher than me but no one can take the crown from @LuvMinHo!!!! Personally I think @sia3 is the quiet deadly one hahaha :)) Are you sure you weren't the original pinch ducky? kidding :)) Don't want to send Minoz after you!!!