Guest Anomalous

@myphim   Why do we need king? Well, we need someone to regulate things and keep order or else the world will be in chaos. It's a nice touch to see Choi Young asking Gongmin, as his king, to help him save the love of his life. But, it's hilarious that Choi Young took the royal seal first before asking for it. :))

Gongmin and the wooldachi walk in the park. Gongmin is so short, but RDH is amazing in that role. He totally owns that character. 
Choi Young takes down a few guards, and meets GM in the royal garden
OMG, Do-chi I haven't seen his face in a while :))
Do you think Daejang wear eyeliner in this scene? 

Guest Anomalous

guadi said: Gongmin and the wooldachi walk in the park. Gongmin is so short, but RDH is amazing in that role. He totally owns that character. 
Choi Young takes down a few guards, and meets GM in the royal garden
OMG, Do-chi I haven't seen his face in a while :))
Do you think Daejang wear eyeliner in this scene? 

Omo, am I going too fast? I'm way ahead of you both. :))
ibtc7ouY7x35I3.jpg

Daejang is (HOT) angry again because Duck Hind has tricked him with the antidote.This royal prince is such a snake. :P
@guadi   You're right!There is a lot of side profile shots in this episode.Love this one! Left side!
ibejj9Rm41kQUn.jpg

Guest Anomalous

isMvplHMN71Rl.jpg

Choi Young is back with his Imja. Jang Bin encourages him to talk to her while waiting for the antidote to work.

ifIwrJGzygFI.jpg

For someone who is closer to Choi Young than Noguk, it's funny to me that Noguk seems to have a better understanding of Choi Young's action than Gongmin.

iUVaxAgY2mNCO.jpg

@AnomalousNoguk is such an awesome queen, isn't she?Gongmin is very blessed to marry her.
@guadiI am in awe of our Daejang. He's such a multitasker. (is that even a real word?) :))He's there to steal the seal to save Imja, and while at it, he also teaches Gongmin on how to be a good king. :D
ibmQGp7RDlRuXb.jpg

Guest Anomalous

iOE1qV2hd06FT.jpg

Something for you both to swoon at. :P

ifdfJUUjLhMC8.jpg

I'm at the part where Choi Young is making promises to ES about taking her to see the Mid-Autumn Festival. I hope he will keep this promise someday. The scene above, I'm still not sure if it's part of her memory from all her time-travel or not.

Ughhhhh...at the part where DH got the seal. Such a snake. He told CY, the antidote is only good for three days. I love how CY told DH, he doesn't talk to a non human, ha!
Dr. Jang is gonna do some reverse engineering with the antidote he received from DH.
Daejang said Imja's body is cold, and that she usually is warm. How does he know this? :-?

@AnomalousOh, abs! I'll save that for @guadi. :PAre you still trying to wrap your head around the whole time-travel thing?Trying to figure out how many time Imja has time-traveled or if Daejang has died before in one of her journey...I think it's best to just give that up. :))As for that scene, I think it's just her fear manifesting itself into memory.

Guest Anomalous

Okay @myphim, let's move on! This time-travel debate will never end. :))

ibciTabq0H46Wp.jpg

There are so many relationships that I love in Faith, and Lady Choi and her nephew is one of them. It's sad that she's never married because she's one very awesome lady. Any man will be lucky to have her, but I guess no one in Goryeo is good enough for her.

Anomalous said:
There are so many relationships that I love in Faith, and Lady Choi and her nephew is one of them. It's sad that she's never married because she's one very awesome lady. Any man will be lucky to have her, but I guess no one in Goryeo is good enough for her.

I've never thought I would say this, but I really disliked that blue outfit he had on. And he wore that for sooooo long. The material made it look so draggy. Sighhh...Lee Min-ho always looks good in blue, but this one is an exception. But the upside was that he didn't use lipstick or lip gloss, lol.

Guest Anomalous

@myphim   Oh, I like your idea for Lady Choi. He's a good choice too.
@guadi   You're being awfully quiet. Are we going too far off tangent? Sorry.

Back to episode 15.

ihMI5tQoTITlI.jpg

ig8obN2AmQckC.jpg

Just like Choi Young, always blaming himself for anything that goes wrong in the world. Typical! So glad Imja set him straight right away. :D

guadi said: I've never thought I would say this, but I really disliked that blue outfit he had on. And he wore that for sooooo long. The material made it look so draggy. Sighhh...Lee Min-ho always looks good in blue, but this one is an exception. But the upside was that he didn't use lipstick or lip gloss, lol.

Major swooning moment :x
Imja rests her body against Daejang's :x
Awww...she said she had a dream but didn't specify that it was about him. Then he asked, "is that why you cried?" :( Then she said, she saw him in her dream. And he looked so happy hearing that; he asked in slight disbelief, "I was in your dream?"She looked worried of course. Then she dropped the bomb that she figured out the date the gate to heaven will open. ...silence....He asked, when? She said, in a month :((
He paused and soaked in words she just uttered, then brought his hand to hers. Holding it tightly :((
Wow, this scene. I didn't notice his smile when she said she dreamt of him before. So he went from happy to sad all in a few seconds. 

Guest Anomalous

i6x2xA1mFyZ1J.jpg

How does she figure out the mystery of the heaven gate while sleeping? I'm still baffled about those math equations of hers. :))

This is such a sad scene. Figuring out you love someone and have to say good bye to them soon.

ikxbDY1w1lqBh.jpg

Oh yes! I saw that brief smile from Daejang too. He was so happy to hear that.@Anomalous   Can I be shallow and say how gorgeous these two look together in that screen cap above?
I'm at the part where Gongmin is meeting with the ministers about making a new royal seal. Unfortunately, the whole thing is being manipulated by Deok Heung.
ibiFBLjrrAlW8m.jpg

Deok Heung is quite a smart guy.Would he make a good king if he wasn't so evil?