Dr. Jang without his mustache :)) He looks youngerI love how Daejang saves the aspirin and gives them to Dr. Jang in panic. That's called L.O.V.E :xDaejang is pissed off; he's about to leave to you know kick some butt, but he forgets his sword :)) Dr. Jang has to remind him to pick it up.
Let's talk about the symbolism, shall we? ;))

Guest Anomalous

guadi said: lol, Imja's moaning when she got poisoned :\"> :\">
Awww Daejang with black hair and he dropped the sword!
Isn't this the first time he used "Imja" in a different way? ;))

Guest Anomalous

guadi said: Dr. Jang without his mustache :)) He looks youngerI love how Daejang saves the aspirin and gives them to Dr. Jang in panic. That's called L.O.V.E :xDaejang is pissed off; he's about to leave to you know kick some butt, but he forgets his sword :)) Dr. Jang has to remind him to pick it up.
Let's talk about the symbolism, shall we? ;))

lol, @anomalous - are we playing the drinking game? Don't tempt me! I'm trying very hard to stay awake :D 
Lol, I'm at the part where he runs with the twins. I've never said this, but Daejang's running is bit funny :)
@myphim - yes, we should do Pride and Prejudice viewing. But not the BBC version cuz that one is six hours long(!). Sorry anomalous :P
Edit: Angry Choi Young is so swoon-worthy. *swoon, swoon, swoon*

iboyQ3ifrc2ki2.jpg
Aww...an angry Daejang is so hot!I'm going to take a moment to swoon first.He's so worry about his Imja's safety that he doesn't care if he's hurting a royal. :xThat's love!

Oh, I kinda forgot about the Young Prince got poisoned. No wonder Daejang looks extra panicky because of his past experience. 
Aigooo...poor boy doesn't want to see his beloved ones die while he can't do anything about it to help them :( 

Guest Anomalous

guadi said: lol, @anomalous - are we playing the drinking game? Don't tempt me! I'm trying very hard to stay awake :D 
Lol, I'm at the part where he runs with the twins. I've never said this, but Daejang's running is bit funny :)
@myphim - yes, we should do Pride and Prejudice viewing. But not the BBC version cuz that one is six hours long(!). Sorry anomalous :P
Edit: Angry Choi Young is so swoon-worthy. *swoon, swoon, swoon*

guadi said: Oh, I kinda forgot about the Young Prince got poisoned. No wonder Daejang looks extra panicky because of his past experience. 
Aigooo...poor boy doesn't want to see his beloved ones die while he can't do anything about it to help them :( 

Wow, Daejang is really angry. He flips everything in sight :))
Now that I think about it, this scene is really a fan-service in disguise. Look at the number of side profiles shots we got :-O
Good work PD-nim and writer-nim. 

Guest Anomalous

While Choi Young is busy threatening to cut off Deok Heung's limbs, his Imja is lying in bed comfortably and dreaming/remembering her past. Even after all this time, I'm still trying to wrap my head around the whole time-travel theory of Faith. But anyway, it looks like Imja is the legendary Hwata.

i8tFJ7abE95wk.jpg

Guest Anomalous

guadi said: Wow, Daejang is really angry. He flips everything in sight :))
Now that I think about it, this scene is really a fan-service in disguise. Look at the number of side profiles shots we got :-O
Good work PD-nim and writer-nim. 

Duck hind-a*rse wants the king's stamp in return for the antidote and gives it to him soon, or else Imja will die from the poison :( 
@myphim - If Imja died then and there, Daejang would probably follow her to the afterlife *huhuhuhuhu* Then history would be altered. Korea might not be what it is now. Aigooo...and Lee Min-ho might not have been born, which would be a crime against fangirls all over the world. Just sayin :P
Edit: Oh, something else I forgot. After Daejang left DH's residence, he looked up to the sky (Side profile alert), then he looked at his sword and sighed. He then handed the sword to Daeman. So the sword that killed his teacher, he didn't want to use it on his wooldachi to get the stamp :-? 

guadi said: Duck hind-a*rse wants the king's stamp in return for the antidote and gives it to him soon, or else Imja will die from the poison :( 
@myphim - If Imja died then and there, Daejang would probably follow her to the afterlife *huhuhuhuhu* Then history would be altered. Korea might not be what it is now. Aigooo...and Lee Min-ho might not have been born, which would be a crime against fangirls all over the world. Just sayin :P

Guest Anomalous

@guadi   No drinking but here's Choi Young's sword for you to guard. ;))

iQ7dJzYNZJXic.jpg

myphim said: @Anomalous    Left side profile is the best!Can we just swoon over hot, angry Daejang?Do we have to think too? :PWhat Daejang is thinking?1. Got to save my Imja.2. But can't betray my friend the king.3. Wait! He wants to useless royal seal. Let's give it to him. Win-win!

@guadi   Oh definitely! Daejang could take down his Woodalchi with that sword.But since he didn't want to hurt any of them, he left his sword behind.That special 'moon' sword should not be used against a fellow Woodalchi.
Here's a picture of flute boy. Is anyone here a fan of this guy?
iGbaPQQHKlTL5.jpg

ibbrL31d4872oJ.jpg

ivFWpI2lZFYTy.jpg

This is a good subject for a discussion.Daejang came to see Gongmin as his subject asking for help.And he brought up a good question.Why do we need king?