@sia3: just took a quick browse at Writer Song's website, and the book will be out mid-December. It's the first volume, which pretty much says we have more Faith to look forward to in the near future. Yay!! If I can find more info will post.

@LuvMinHo  Aw...I love those chibi art. Daejang and his little sword. ;))

ibjL37H9MgaTnr.jpg

Daejang: You best not reveal your lower body...because I'm so distracted now that I cannot sleep. ;))

iTk5UqJqWl1dd.jpg

Daejang: And do not come to places where there are only men...because they will all swoon over you and become useless warriors. :D

icesiren said: @sia3: just took a quick browse at Writer Song's website, and the book will be out mid-December. It's the first volume, which pretty much says we have more Faith to look forward to in the near future. Yay!! If I can find more info will post.

@sia3: just took a quick browse at Writer Song's website' date=' and the book will be out mid-December. It's the first volume, which pretty much says we have more Faith to look forward to in the near future. Yay!! If I can find more info will post. [/quote']

Thank you @ icesiren.

I remember it was said there will be several volumes, but don't know how many. 2 or more ? We'll see.

Anyway, I thought the book was released too early, considering she started to write it recently. Now I understand why.

So faith addiction will never stop ? :))

Hope we won't have to wait too long for the sequel though.

iyGEWKoZyAMMw.jpg

igNNDnx89u10U.jpg

Daejang is such a meanie. :(
He doesn't feed our Imja properly and doesn't let her touch him also. :((

No food and abs...that's torture. No wonder she's crying like that. ;))

icesiren said: @sia3: just took a quick browse at Writer Song's website, and the book will be out mid-December. It's the first volume, which pretty much says we have more Faith to look forward to in the near future. Yay!! If I can find more info will post.

iZXLm90WKUgll.jpg

Hey lunatic!!! =))
Imja has given our Daejang so many nicknames. :))
Psycho, Murderer, Kidnapper, Lunatic...so many that I cannot keep track of them anymore.
Yet, there is still one name I've been waiting forever to hear from her....Young-ah. :x

OMG. It took me forever to sneak into soompi today! IE just keeps freezing up on me :'(

@icesiren, thank you so much for the confirmation. I guess that means the book will be out few days before the signing event on the 15th Dec. Cool. Don't know what I am excited about since none of us can read it :)) Hopefully, LMH and KHS as well as RDH and PSY can attend the event too. It will be grand and DAEBAK.

icesiren dear, how is everything back home? All settle back in and will you be full time back with us now? Please /delurk yourself and join in the discussion about the bromance. Mattie2012 is picking on our brains, and I think I am all dry out atm. :)) I just saw her posting more too... bet when I read it, my brain will not be able to resist thinking about it again... LOL! But it is fun, I enjoy it. :)

Daejang: And do not come to places where there are only men...because they will all swoon over you and become useless warriors. :D

Yeah, the first time I watched this ep I was so surprised when he said that. Okay, I swooned LOL

He doesn't want guys to drool over her ;)

When you see DB who almost jumped on her in this scene it's quite understandable though :))

Edit :

"You won't even let me touch you, though"

How come I never noticed this line.

Compiled with the "Take off your clothes" line and the short,

I think this scene was understated all this while.. ;))

Yup, SJN must have planned this way earlier than we thought about the novel. Hahaha, hard not to speculate it is all because she can't get what she wanted in the TV broadcast (@awesomeduck STAB*) so she puts down her foot and write the book!

Ohhhh~ first volume. Exactly what it was rumoured. Can't wait to read it myself and I'd buy all of it just so that I could picture IMJA couple in my head since I can't get it on screen! Of course other than that we get to know what the characters think and feel as well. Oh I love it! I want to know what is GM thinking when dealing with KC, what he feels up against Young, trying to win Young's heart at the beginning etc.

Of course most importantly, what Young thinks about ES and vice versa. More about Jang Bin and so on. There is just SO MUCH I want to know about, yes, novel - I don't care how many volumes there is, as long as there is a translated version I can understand...I am clicking my mouse away to buy it online! :x

Faith *ROCKS* Song Ji-Na *You Rock*

Ok I better go calm down now! :P

ibiQwklBAp0FkO.jpg

ibf8FRLxldjp9t.jpg

it4HfXJHWokZQ.jpg

Oh Eun-soo-ah, you should have said you wanted to hold his hand.
Maybe then, he would allow you to.
Reverse psychology just doesn't work on Daejang.

sia3 said:

@myphim
Imja is "can see" but "no touch". He is daejang's propery ever since he brought her back. I think this pup has "pee" on her; marked her from the very beginning... :))

Imja is branded as Young's for all eternity :)) bwahaha

Yuuni said:

myphim wrote: »

Daejang: And do not come to places where there are only men...because they will all swoon over you and become useless warriors.

Yeah, the first time I watched this ep I was so surprised when he said that. Okay, I swooned LOL

He doesn't want guys to drool over her

When you see DB who almost jumped on her in this scene it's quite understable though.

If given the chance, do you think Deol Bae will jump on her right then and there? =))

In front of his fearsome Daejang? =))

I like to see him try. :))

Oh Daejang will jump btw them before DB can do anything. He was so protective already.

And then he would have kicked him his hell out.

Oh my.. A jealous Daejang this early on, I would give my heart to KC to see that.. 8->

Sigh..

BOOK ! COME HERE, BALI !!!