The Great Misunderstanding:
Choi YoungHe wanted to leave his position as Wudalchi, but the King would not let him.He now has to be in charge of investigating the matter of the scholars who died.  He is not up to this task.  On top of that, he is now showing signs of septicemia (infection of the blood).The rest of the Wudalchi are bothering him about the details of this investigation.  He just wants to sleep and not be bothered.  The poor man must be in so much pain and he is very weak.Enter ES with her bare legs. She insists on treating and examining him.He loses his temper.  Who was in charge of guarding the barracks?  The men retreat in fear of the angry captain.ES tries to take his temperature and he flicks her hand away.She gets upset and throws her bag at him.She is raving about something that he does not understand.He backs her to a post about to explode on her.  He gives a look to the other Wudalchi who leave.He reminds her - remember that I told you not to save me?  Look what I have to do now.....he does not finish his sentence.Choi Young is completely frustrated that he cannot leave the palace as he originally planned.  He is suddenly burdened with this investigation that Gongmin ordered him to do.  To top it all, he is feeling very ill at the moment and not in his right mind.
Eun Soo
ES is looking for CY to treat him.  On the comedy side, she has trimmed her long pants into shorts (since it was stained with her blood).  She is clueless about the dress code of the Goryeo period.  THe Wudalchi are ogling her legs as she walks into their barracks.She approaches CY as a doctor.  She says that is usually the patient that seeks her out and not the other way around.She reaches for CY's hand to check for his pulse, she is rebuffed.  She thinks that he is shy about the hand-holding part.  She explains that she is just there to check his condition.As the Wudalchi captain gets mad at his subordinates for letting her in without permission she also explodes and throws her bag at him.How dare he?  She had a comfy life in Seoul, she did not have much but she could take a shower and rest in her own bed.  She was kidnapped to this place and they cannot even feed her properly.  Why is he refusing her treatment?ES is completely frustrated at Choi Young's refusal to be treated and taken care of by her.  As a doctor, that is the ultimate insult.  He makes her feel that she is not a good enough doctor to treat him.

And a Revelation:
Eun Soo begs CY- "please do not die.  If you leave me here, what am I to do?"Choi Young looks at ES.  He almost forgot that he begged her to stay by his side so he could protect her.  It was momentarily forgotten in his fit of anger and frustration.As ES hands him her bottle of aspirin, he realizes that he is the only hope that this woman has of ever returning to her world.  She needs him.Sweet words to a warrior's ear.  You are the only one who can protect me.

CY asks why does she want to save him.

"What did I say to you In the place where you stabbed.

I told you to leave me."

ES : "Says something that makes sense!"

CY : "Because of you I had to.."

He interrupts himself and tries to leave.

But ES tells him that he could die if he isn't treated.

CY says menacingly : "Try again to say that I could die, and I would properly shut this mouth of yours"

CY walks away saying he has matters to do before, so she has to wait in the medical department for the moment. She must not wander around the palace and come to places where there are only men.

"And another thing. Cover the lower part of you body please.

(taking glances at her legs again ;)) ).

I don't know how Heaven people dresses but in this land.."

*slow motion*

He is interrupted by ES who took suddenly his hand.

CY takes back his hand.

*end of slow motion*

ES : "You have a fever over 38'C"

She takes an aspirin bottle from her bag and put it in his hand and says softly : "Don't die"

CY : "What ?"

ES : " I said don't die.

I know your a psycho fool,

but if you die and leave me all alone,

What am I going to do ?"

She leaves, trying to contain her tears.

CY looks at her with bewilderment,

And falls in pain once she left the room.

DM looks at his Daejang from upstairs with worry.

While CY is fighting the pain.

~The End~

Guest WutHmone

@myphim , @hayuinblue ,@mattie2012  and @Yuuni : Thank you all so much for AWESOME recap! I really appreciate it.You faithlings are amazing. :-bd

Guest tvelove

There is something seems touching Daejang Choi Young's heart. His eyes has tears... but he hold it back...

Eun Soo's confession has so much emotions; it touched all the WDC's heart and Daejang Choi Young... 

Again, Daejang called Eun Soo by 'Imja' (twice 59:26 and 59:37); his voice is so deep!

The episode ended with a 'broken-heart man' holding aspirin bottle in his hands and fell down...

Thank you very much to @myphim, @hayuinblue; @Yuuni; @mattie2012. You all did a great work.

The recap takes 4hours

:)) :))

My favorite LOL moment for today's episode was when ES walked into the Woodalchi barrack with her short. :))  All the men expressions were priceless. Everyone took a peek at those legs, even our Daejang. ;))

tvelove said:

There is something seems touching Daejang Choi Young's heart. His eyes has tears... but he hold it back...

Eun Soo's confession has so much emotions; it touched all the WDC's heart and Daejang Choi Young... 

Again, Daejang called Eun Soo by 'Imja' (twice 59:26 and 59:37); his voice is so deep!

The episode ended with a 'broken-heart man' holding aspirin bottle in his hands and fell down...

Thank you very much to @myphim, @hayuinblue; @Yuuni; @mattie2012. You all did a great work.

The recap takes 4hours

:)) :))

Guest tvelove

myphim said: My favorite LOL moment for today's episode was when ES walked into the Woodalchi barrack with her short. :))  All the men expressions were priceless. Everyone took a peek at those legs, even our Daejang. ;))

Guest tvelove

@mattie2012:

Yes, I was here when the show starts and I am always with all of you, no matter how long it takes for the show. I still be here with you all. That's my happiness...

:)) :)) :))