I'm quite worry about tomorrow's episode. I like everyone, I wonder how can they tie all loose ends. I want Faith to end epic not leaving any loose unanswer (Hwata, time travel etc.)

But since the live streaming is so bad today. I'll wait until the subs are out before judging the episode.

snowflake10

said:

awesomeduck

wrote:

»

@snowflake10

and

@farstrep

- I'm not disappointed or anything because I'll wait for english subs. I just feel like there isn't enough time to finish off the story nicely. But I will have faith till the end - I will not judge until the last episode! Maybe they have 2 episodes tomorrow instead of 1? being a little wishful thinking hehehe

:))

marrsq said: xopo17 said: wAITING FOR KISS SCENE SINCE RIGHT NOW,THEY ARE JUST ALONE IN THEIR ROOM

AND ANOTHER FLASHBACK AGAINNN, NOPE, THERE IS NOT KISS

TODAY TITLE IS : FLASHBACK EPISODE !!!

Guest Tinkiebell

@myphim, how many buckets should I prepare for tomorrow? How many would you need? Be prepared to puke your guts out, my friend. But don't worry, I'll be there to pull up your hair. :D

CY brush ES hair! OMG You don't know how many time I imagine that scene (I thought they will only show CY with that comb once lol), because I recall the same scene in the Warriors of the Yang Clan when Si Lang (Alec Su) brush Yu Yan (Chae Rim)'s hair the morning after his brothers' wedding day. She was also in the same state where she was sickly (doesn't have long to live) and they know they would have to part soon, since he also have to go off to fight in the war.

silangbrushes.png
silanghugs.png
silanghugs02.png
silangkiss.png
silangkiss02.png

So bittersweet... :x :x :x

rrmski

said:

I'm so sad right now. Today's the live streaming was so lagging, but from what I did see, I was heart broken. All those flashbacks, made me feel it's doomed. :((  It made me feel there's no way for happy ending, especially when remembering all the sweet moments. One more scene that made worry even more was when everyone stood together, and ES was watching them for afar. :(  It felt so symbolic. My heart shrank when made him a sign to smile. But there was some swoon-worthy moments at the beginning, when he gave her a look filled with love, or when she smiled all happily. And of course, the Aspirin Kiss :x  - this is new sort of kiss in the kdrama land. Loved it! Those small kisses make me blush. :\">

Oh, and I hate you baddies! Just die already, you evil monstrous crazy people. Just go and dieee! Why the hell does it take so long for the baddies to die?

Please, let ES be with CY, let them live together happily! To go through all of this, just to die or seperate, it's so unfair. I just can't accept it. No more death and no reincarnation. I hate these kinds of endings. I'm writing I want happy but still cannot believe it. The PTB is all gone :-(( Can somebody cheer me up? I have no one but you guys who can really understand me.

Oh, I really I need subs in order to understand better.

liliz76

said:

marrsq

said: wow the list of great kisses continues:

1. Bubble gum kiss

2. Foam kiss

3. Cola kiss

4. Window kiss

5. Aspirin Kiss @ KISSPIRIN ( my favorite!)

Guest liliz76

rrmski

said:

I'm so sad right now. Today's the live streaming was so lagging, but from what I did see, I was heart broken. All those flashbacks, made me feel it's doomed. :((  It made me feel there's no way for happy ending, especially when remembering all the sweet moments. One more scene that made worry even more was when everyone stood together, and ES was watching them for afar. :(  It felt so symbolic. My heart shrank when made him a sign to smile. But there was some swoon-worthy moments at the beginning, when he gave her a look filled with love, or when she smiled all happily. And of course, the Aspirin Kiss :x  - this is new sort of kiss in the kdrama land. Loved it! Those small kisses make me blush. :\">

Oh, and I hate you baddies! Just die already, you evil monstrous crazy people. Just go and dieee! Why the hell does it take so long for the baddies to die?

Please, let ES be with CY, let them live together happily! To go through all of this, just to die or seperate, it's so unfair. I just can't accept it. No more death and no reincarnation. I hate these kinds of endings. I'm writing I want happy but still cannot believe it. The PTB is all gone :-(( Can somebody cheer me up? I have no one but you guys who can really understand me.

liliz76

said:

marrsq

1. Bubble gum kiss

2. Foam kiss

3. Cola kiss

4. Window kiss

marrsq

said:

rrmski

said:

liliz76

said:

marrsq

1. Bubble gum kiss

2. Foam kiss

3. Cola kiss

4. Window kiss

Tinkiebell said: @myphim, how many buckets should I prepare for tomorrow? How many would you need? Be prepared to puke your guts out, my friend. But don't worry, I'll be there to pull up your hair. :D