Tinkiebell said: @myphim, noted :D
And, don't worry, I'll be right here, ready with a couple of empty buckets, in case you need to puke, several times, after the ride ends tomorrow. I'll pull up your hair for you too :))
I have only but one request though, please, do not eat Nachos before you go on the ride! :))

How many more minutes now ?

I am already sitting here impatiently... in advance thank you for everyone.. I will be waiting your live recap
:x... don't censored anything .. especially if there is any lips moving... AJA..AJA !

bim2 said: If you live out of US, you still may access dramafever, hulu, or viki using proxy. But I found using ultrasurf lately didn't work to hulu and viki. So I use another free proxy which shares on net. It works :D I got the proxy from http://spys.ru/en/
Just choose USA proxy :D

Half hour to go to Faith 23 :))

Guest dramaqueen282

I'm feeling sad because the eps will be over soon.. just want to share Faith Ep 23 LIVE recap in 10 minutes!!! http://www.vingle.net/posts/65487

razmyster said: (Hands up as an acknowledgement)
Yep a silent lurker here and present as we veer our course to the final stages of what is our mutual 'FAITH SYNDROME' epidemic.
=O)

@awesomeduck
It's ok. You have Wed and Thurs to catch up! LOL!
Boo hoo...is that mean you won't be lurking in here after Faith ends coz you will need to study?
Is it just one exam on Friday or more to come next week?

Gosh, I know we still have like tomorrow and maybe one more week to discuss Faith, but I feel like I'm gonna be missing you all coz we won't see each other anymore when it ends on Tues, Wed for me. :'(

to all, before faith airing, don't forget to go to bathroom, it will not be funny if in the middle of faith drama, you want to go to bathroom, oh my, you will be missing kiss scene :P, prepare lot of tissue for GC and DH death (incase there is a big fans of GC and DH in here), put away coffee and water ( have mercy on your computer) and grab a pillow if you want smack pd-nim (like in last episode, when  chong suk disturb kiss scene) then use pillow for pd-nim face or chong suk face :D

Yupieeee, opening theme of faith have been played. lets watch together :D

annyeong, chinggus!

here we go once again...camping out for Faith's Episode 23...

in as much as i am so anxious what the ending will be, what's saddening me more, actually, is the fact that this is our final week already...which means, no more Faith next week for us... :-(

but even if Faith ends this week i will still stay for a couple of days or even weeks in this thread lurking..until the day i get this Faithling craze over and move on...that's usually my drill.. :-)

btw, guys, thank you so much for the fun and tidbits you all shared during the whole duration of our Faithling and LMH craze...im kinda sure we'll see each other again in the next coming days, perhaps months..in a different thread, maybe, but with same passion again... :-)

for our 1000 page..AJA! AJA! everyone!

sia3 said: @awesomeduck
It's ok. You have Wed and Thurs to catch up! LOL!
Boo hoo...is that mean you won't be lurking in here after Faith ends coz you will need to study?
Is it just one exam on Friday or more to come next week?

Gosh, I know we still have like tomorrow and maybe one more week to discuss Faith, but I feel like I'm gonna be missing you all coz we won't see each other anymore when it ends on Tues, Wed for me. :'(