Anomalous said: @xopo17  Please post that picture of HSI again. I think this page is fine now.

@myphim  Thank you for that info on the song Moon of the princess. Is that GM and NG theme?

BTS PICTURE for ES ( KHS ) with Doctor from episode 20, the doctor who said that he will give free acupunture lesson to ES coz ES is beautiful :D

391651_284114301700965_1529170220_n.jpg

Credit : as tagged on picture

you know what? i realized KHS is a friendly woman and down to earth actress, she is willing to take a picture for every actor no matter how much popularity and the famous actor is.

Guest pallycute

‘Faith’ Lee Min Ho, Received praise for flawlessly expressing Choi Young's emotions as a lonely warrior

523e375f-5c8e-4a60-9872-b25e618cbd13.jpg

Lee Min Ho has been touching viewers' hearts through SBS's Monday-Tuesday drama 'Faith' (scriptwriter Song Gina, directors Kim Jong Hak, Shin Yong Hwi, production Faith SPC) with his way of drawing out Choi Young's life as a warrior.

He received praise for frankly drawing a picture of his character Choi Young's heavy burdens and inevitable master-servant relationship as a bitter and sorrowful warrior in 'Faith'.

After witnessing the deaths of his pure first love, Mae Hee (Kim Hyo Sun) and his boss Moon Chi Hoo (Choi Min Su), who he regarded like a father, Choi Young carried on a life of weilding a sword in order to die. His character showed a freshness early on when he confessed to the king, "I really don't know anything about having allegiance to Koryo."

Choi Young, who essentially had nothing left in the world, stood out in particular for waking up as a human being and maturing as he experienced the feeling of humanity through King Gong Min (Ryu Deok Hwan), who knew all about embarassment, and fell in love with a woman named Eun Soo (Kim Hee Sun), who blew energy into his life.

18a48655-2fec-4b03-bcdd-a1fc5c7aa0e6.jpg

During the 20th episode of 'Faith' that was aired on October 16, Choi Young returned to the palace and was having a drink with Ahn Jae (Kim Tae Hwan) when Choi Young was asked, "Has your sword gotten heavy?" His heavy life, after repeatedly killed numerous people since the age of 16, was displayed and Choi Young was seen holding up his sword, weighing it.

'Faith' has four episodes left to air. Anticipation for how Choi Young's life as a warrior will be constructed as he continues to be a stout pillar of assistant of Kim Gong Min and lives an energetic life as one man for Eun Soo.

Episode 21 of SBS's Monday-Tuesday drama 'Faith' will air tonight, Monday October 22, at 09:55 pm.

Source: topstarnews.net

7529b66a-be37-4c3c-b93b-05a5b34ae4f2.jpg40a9feb7-ddc8-4c40-9705-8757a6ce02aa.jpg

4866658b-1943-4ee0-b8d7-24938cc8665d.jpgad5c5f25-0803-4b96-babc-c0b51dce6f23.jpgc68c3453-3c03-4a84-8c17-29a76a560569.jpg

ccbfecfc-cd92-449d-b276-da4f9d40e242.jpg
ac5fdb65-239a-4e2d-89a7-8633b15c42fb.jpg

=)) ok, after this post, I will try to go to sleep :D Reading that article about CY's warrior life, it is very touching. And what melts me even more is this line: "And fell in love with a woman named Eun Soo who blew energy into his life
Awwww..we know these two love each other deeply. We saw it unfold! Just let them be together, for goodness sake! 
On a lighter note, episode 21 is going to be here soon! yay!
I think I can sleep with ease now =)) 
Goodnight again everyone. See you all tonight/tomorrow :D

Guest lililovelilica

okay,now i'm done reading 200 pages in one dayoofffThat's so many people here that i got confused on who to ask so i'll just give the question for everyone
Does the ep 21 be avaiable at monday 21:00 or 22:00?or just tuesday morning?
remembering that i'm from Brazilthe time-slip is BIG!
When here is just 9:00 of morning in japan and korea is already 21:00 PM right?

shin-eun-jung and wooldachi ( i forgot his name, is it Deok Man or Dae man ?? , i think Deok Man :P )

tumblr_magez70NZy1r3n4xoo1_500.jpg
 credit : as tagged on picture ( i got from tumblr )

Guest lililovelilica

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMRokfV3EpURemeber me!This is THE SONG CHOI YOUNG SHOULD GIVE EUN SOOSO BEAUTIFUL AND ROMANTICIT SUITS FAITH AND THE IMJA COUPLE VERY MUCH!

Guest murnial

vangsweetie637 said: =)) ok, after this post, I will try to go to sleep :D Reading that article about CY's warrior life, it is very touching. And what melts me even more is this line: "And fell in love with a woman named Eun Soo who blew energy into his life
Awwww..we know these two love each other deeply. We saw it unfold! Just let them be together, for goodness sake! 
On a lighter note, episode 21 is going to be here soon! yay!
I think I can sleep with ease now =)) 
Goodnight again everyone. See you all tonight/tomorrow :D

@pallycute! Thanks for the mews and pics! ISN'T CY SUCH A WONDERFUL MAN? In looks and personality. Not to mention, you can feel so much emotion bleeding out of him: anger, sadness, frustration, love. And yet, he seems to do this all with a deadpan face. It must be his eyes.
@xopo17. Such a cute chibi art for the cast. Thanks!!!
@vangsweetie637. I'm ready, doctor! Dope me up tonight!

Utin said:

No spoiler pics or articles at all for tomorrow??

@Utin : did you mean tonight or tomorrow? i think its tonight , :))

8-} for me it's tomorrow morning. I usually watch it live at 6 am. :\"> I woke up early just to see the general in action and go to work happy. :\">

flo_oni said: @pallycute! Thanks for the mews and pics! ISN'T CY SUCH A WONDERFUL MAN? In looks and personality. Not to mention, you can feel so much emotion bleeding out of him: anger, sadness, frustration, love. And yet, he seems to do this all with a deadpan face. It must be his eyes.
@xopo17. Such a cute chibi art for the cast. Thanks!!!
@vangsweetie637. I'm ready, doctor! Dope me up tonight!

Guest SkyMinoz

I found  Faith new OST Part.8  , but I can't find video link to share.... :(

You can listen from here -- http://blog.daum.net/shabagmino/2275  

viewimage.php?id=greatdoctor&no=29bcc427

oke since when goryeo has iPad Apple and how on earth CY can use it ? :)) :))

where is your sword daejang :P

69098_451427341576917_397124024_n.jpg

5022_451423881577263_2067089310_n.jpg

credit : as tagged on picture  ( LASTELLA )