Guest harushima

Joining on guessing what the third item is.
Could it be a recorder where she could record her voice? A phone? A camera? A compass? It couldn't be a picture because KC might also describe it as a realistic painting. hmmmm~ :-?
Guessing what the third item is makes me excited. hahaha
~O)

Guest bridie

Argh .. Even though those article mention nothing new ..I'm overly excited !!! I think its maybe because of those gorgeouly beautiful photo's that I can't stop swooning over  :x damn our OPT look like the perfect match made in heaven :) I'm so proud to be they're shipper :)

Guest bridie

@omiki said: I was so amused and confused by that actor at that scene. Was he trying to show that KC is angry with DH that he would dare to poison her and make her so ill like that? Or was he trying to show that KC was jealous and angry that CY could hold and rub ES's hand so intimately?   :-??

All I could think about at work today is Faith!!!!! CY and ES - ottoke!!! And coming straight after work to the forum to read all the funny and amazing postsCannot guess what the 3rd item is and hoping ES would save CY and show him some LOVING! If I was ES I would have jumped CY by now hehehe:)This drama is too amazing - I hope they have the written preview soon and a video preview by Saturday - Jebal!!!Love this forum because I feel normal being totally obsessive with this drama and CY&ES (I ship them all the way!!!!!)

Guest harushima

sia3 said: harushima said: Joining on guessing what the third item is.
Could it be a recorder where she could record her voice? A phone? A camera? A compass? It couldn't be a picture because KC might also describe it as a realistic painting. hmmmm~ :-?
Guessing what the third item is makes me excited. hahaha
~O)

Guest Tinkiebell

cikamoi said: probably the writer also didn't think of the third item yet. bahahaha All the more reasons to help her :))
@rian77 People in goryeo can't read Hangul either, since hangul was not invented yet back then and they had to use chinese characters. :D

Guest farstrep

Some articles might be similar to those posted previously. This would have been old news to us by now but for those who are new on board this drama:

class="articletitle"'Great Doctor' Officially Enters the Third Act

SBS Mon/Tues drama 'Great Doctor' is entering into the third act with high stakes and the story is advancing at rollercoaster speed.

October 2, 2012 2:51 AM EDT |

34816.jpg

SBS Mon/Tues drama "Great Doctor" is entering into the third act with high stakes and the story is advancing at rollercoaster speed.

On Tuesday's episode of "Great Doctor," Choi Young (Lee Min Ho) realizes that Eun Soo (Kim Hee Sun) was poisoned by Duk Heung and his tricks. Now, tthis Monday's episode will showcase a new twist that will surprise the audience.

Like Us on Facebook :

- Choi Young vs. Duk Heung vs. Ki Chul, Who Will Win?

Before Eun Soo gets any sicker, Choi Young decided to try and take her to the door that brought her here and he even escapes from prison after taking the fall for a crime he didn't commit. He confronts Ki Chul, who is slowly being driven mad by his ambition, along with Duk Heung.

The conflict between the three of them is becoming clearer and the tensions are rising as unexpected events and twists keep constantly happening.

- Choi Young and Eun Soo's Romance

On Tuesday's episode, Choi Young explodes in emotion as his feelings for an Eun Soo who is at danger are exposed. It was a Choi Young we hadn't seen before until now. 

In the last episode, he first revealed his true feelings during a game of truth and the romance will really kick into gear as Choi Young begins to act on those feelings

- Eun Soo's Diary and the Important Evidence

Until she was poisoned by Duk Heung, Eun Soo was fighting to figure out the mystery that was hiding in her notebook. People are curious as to whether a sunspot flare coincides with the opening of the portal that connects the two timelines. There are also questions about the last page of the notebook that was tied with Ki Chul. 

This will be a very important plot point that will be carried out until the end of the story and it provides a very interesting question for the audience to mull over.

An executive said, "It's definitely not an exaggeration to say the third act has begun. The scale will have gotten bigger and the romance will get deeper. So please stay with us until the end of the series."

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/14982/20121002/great-doctor-officially-enters-the-third-act.htm

class="articletitle"'Great Doctor' Kim Hee Sun, Why Is Her Name Yoo Eun Soo?

Why is Kim Hee Sun's name Yoo Eun Soo in 'Great Doctor'?

October 4, 2012 3:27 AM EDT |

34924.jpg

Why is Kim Hee Sun's name Yoo Eun Soo in "Great Doctor"?

"Great Doctor" deals with the love story between female doctor Yoo Eun Soo and soldier Choi Young (Lee Min Ho).

Like Us on Facebook :

Choi Young lives during the time of King Gong Min and Princess No Guk. Yoo Eun Soo time warps from the present to this particular point, where King Gong Min returns from Won, the dynasty in China, as he plans to revolutionize Koryo. Many other historical figures like Jo Il Shin, Duk Heung and many others appear in the story. It does add fiction to the history but these are many names that the viewers are familiar with. 

At this point, Yoo Eun Soo's name is getting the attention of the viewers. By the time Choi Young becomes general, his second wife's last name was Yoo. It could just be a coincidence but there are stories about how he really loved his second wife Yoo. There isn't much about his second wife in history so it's fully possible that people added their imagination to it. 

In "Great Doctor," the story emphasizes that Yoo Eun Soo didn't just end up in Koryo for no reason. Will she actually meet a happy ending in Koryo, next to Choi Young?

On the Tuesday episode, Yoo Eun Soo actually recovers her diary. She finds phrases that indicate her future like, "That day, you're going to go far. That night, someone will come find you. Don't refuse his request. You have to go back, only then will he live." "That day, you can't let him go. What was waiting for him that day was a trap." Is it that she went through the time warp multiple times in order to save him?

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/15106/20121004/great-doctor-kim-hee-sun-why-is-her-name-yoo-eun-soo.htm

Somebody has any clue aboit next episode??? I have been searching, but everywhere it's written that ep. 17 will be aired on oct. 8th, in english in korean too, I want some spoilers! Hahhahahh last week we had them fast, and now.....poverty....buaaaaa

Guest farstrep

Now I know why I love this couple so much:
tumblr_mbd4jkVlZP1r3n4xoo4_400.gif
source: tumblr.com

because...

even with no one on board...
tumblr_m9hizvcYDv1rndg65.gif

A cute cartoon:
tumblr_magbfctzqX1rxddfpo1_1280.jpg

Guest Tinkiebell

@Maku some tidbits have been released through some articles that have been posted in the previous page by @pallycute, @farstrep and @sheline, but they didn't reveal much, just that the audience will be in for a fresh surprise and receive thrill from the ardent romance from the main characters. :)
I say we're finally getting a kiss  8->

Guest toychoi

Tinkiebell said: @Maku some tidbits have been released through some articles that have been posted in the previous page by @pallycute, @farstrep and @sheline, but they didn't reveal much, just that the audience will be in for a fresh surprise and receive thrill from the ardent romance from the main characters. :)
I say we're finally getting a kiss  

Guest sonikabohra1109

i fail to understand,why the ratings of FAITH is so low...it is an amazing show with an interesting plot..the show unlike other shows is so unpredictable...the show has so much to offer...good plot, good direction, good cast...an above all LEE MIN HO...hey people in korea please promote this show..as the ratings depend on you people..please...i js hate it when LEE MIN HO doesn't get what he deserves...fighting minoz!!