Guest myphim

vangsweetie637 said: @myphim: Thanks. That was the first time I had ever written so much. =)) requests? Of course. I have one :D Can u make me one with the scene where our OTP are resting..and sleeping on one another. I want the part where ES snuggles closer to CY as he leans his cheeks onto her. That scene is so freakin lovely to me..:D  And yes! That epic kiss will come soon..i am waiting eagerly but patiently..

Guest walkietalkie

For those of you who questioned why LMH had his hand closed while holding KHS, take a looking at the making of ep. 15 (2:41)  shows LMH holding KHS without closed hand

Guest tummeng1983

Cute cartoon : The Faith Gang from Faith Fans (DC)
https://www.facebook.com/SungHoonBang.FanPage
사진 신용 Photo credit : 한국어 웹사이트 Korean website (gall.dcinside.com)

사진 소유자 Photo owner : as tagged 감사해요~~ Thank you

the Faith Gang
jdcmc.jpg

Sung Hoon Cartoon, thank you the owner for your cute cartoon
3102555235649.jpg

Screen Capture of Sung Hoon from Faith EP14
9e35e7fe9925bc31c037711f5edf8db1ca13700b_adjusteds.jpg

@briseis LOL - your "Revenge" post for CY - it was so funny!  Even though that scene where ES starts treating the Woodalchi was only one or two minutes, it was classic and I wished it could have been longer!  Loved it when she asked Deokman about his wound and he's like "it's from an arrow"  It's almost as if he is showing off his "man-ly man-liness" to her and bragging about his battle scars.  So cute! And it was hilarious how CY's mouth just dropped when all the Woodalchi started gathering around her. Hahaha!  

@hollyy  Thanks for sharing the BTS!  This week's episodes were so heartbreaking for me, so it was nice to see them smiling and being so cute!

I loved reading about everyone's time travel theories.  This drama really makes us think, huh?  I was watching episode 16, AGAIN, and was wondering if there was more than 3 ES time travel cycles?  I'm wondering if she traveled more than that.  For example, maybe she time traveled again when CY was going to risk his life against KC (episode 11-12) and when Lady Choi asked for the favor, she made the wrong decision.  Then the next time travel cycle, she did the favor, but then missed the next event where Cy was endangered (I guess the trap in episode 17).  So if, let's say, she passes this next incident and CY survives this trap, what's not to say there will be another one?  And what if she makes a mistake for that one? Poor ES... Arghhh... time travel really messes with my head...

This story reminds me of a Japanese drama from 2006 "Yonimo Kimyona Monogatari" (kinda like a Japanese Twilight Zone). There was an episode called "Yesterday Park" where this guy kept repeating "yesterday" because he was trying to prevent his best friend from dying. But each time he did it, the guy still died because if he would save him from one accident, another one would happen.  And the circumstances surrounding each accident, his friend's death got more and more dangerous.  So it's like he lived "yesterday" for a very long time.  So I'm hoping that whatever ES is trying to save CY from next is the last one and she doesn't have to time travel anymore.  Also, what do you think CY would do if he found out that she was doing this for him? 

Guest myphim

churasan said:
This story reminds me of a Japanese drama from 2006 "Yonimo Kimyona Monogatari" (kinda like a Japanese Twilight Zone). There was an episode called "Yesterday Park" where this guy kept repeating "yesterday" because he was trying to prevent his best friend from dying. But each time he did it, the guy still died because if he would save him from one accident, another one would happen.  And the circumstances surrounding each accident, his friend's death got more and more dangerous.  So it's like he lived "yesterday" for a very long time.  So I'm hoping that whatever ES is trying to save CY from next is the last one and she doesn't have to time travel anymore.  Also, what do you think CY would do if he found out that she was doing this for him? 

Guest Anomalous

walkietalkie said: For those of you who questioned why LMH had his hand closed while holding KHS, take a looking at the making of ep. 15 (2:41)  shows LMH holding KHS without closed hand

@myphim  I hope so - geez after that girl time traveled so much, he better give her a kiss!  The leaning stuff is just not going to cut it anymore!  Actually now that I think about it, throughout the whole drama I've always viewed CY as the main hero - saving people, outsmarting the baddies, protecting ES at all costs, etc... But when you look at as a whole, ES is a hero because she is saving CY.  All this time I've been watching CY protecting her since she came to Goryeo , but in reality ES has been protecting him almost her whole life and on a more universal scale. In a way, I really hope CY finds out about it and her undying love for him - maybe he'll finally give into his emotions and we'll finally get a passionate scene!  I doubt ES will tell him, but maybe since Dr. Jang knows... he'll spill the beans to CY.

Guest honeykizzi

I would suspect that anything and everything that ES remembers is important to the story.  So, her memory of doctoring the boy is a valuable clue.

Option 1:  If the boy is CY, then, is ES supposed to be his guardian angel and travel back through time to prevent every occurrence of an early death because Heaven/Fate has decree him not to die until he is in his '70's?

And, the reason that ES is supposed to save him is so that his cycle through time will finally match up to hers, which is present day Seoul?

Option 2:  If the boy is ES and CY's son in one of the previous time slips,  then, the 3rd item might be an ultra-sound photo.  Given that there is no CY in that scene with the boy, perhaps CY was killed in that time slip.  So,  And, ES leaves the ultra-sound photo as a trigger for her memory that they had a son together.

And, there's no way for KC to describe an ultrasound. 

But, it would be a riot if the 3rd item was something electronic because she knows that CY's power can jump-start the item.   

:P

I dont think it's the option 1 'coz from what we know, CY came from a noble/rich family. (GC even mentioned that in early ep. how come CY becomes a warrier) but the boy in ES memory seems to come from a poor family.

Guest nila1430291694

Am just new to this thread.....wanted to get along with u minoz! i jus love their Chemistry so thought of sharing dis here :)f2c.png

I'm so behind on reading all the posts but wanted to say that I look forward to reading everyones thoughts and hopefully sharing someone of my own thoughts.

Although I have browsed through the posts and all I can say is THIS STUFF IS GOOD...I don't think anyone can say they ever get bored reading the posts or being on this forum.  I feel lke a cheerleader, LOL.