Guest poohie222

why is rating sooo low whyyyyyy? why korean people don't watch this amazing drama or they are........? i'm so mad  X( ''oh lala couple'' and '' horse doctor''s rating higher than our ''faith'' i'm crazyyyyyyyyy. someone please tell me what's problem our ''faith''. i know ''the moon embrace the sun'' that's not good as ''faith'' but rating is soooo high sorry i'm just....... but i always love ''faith''

@icesiren :  I dont quite like time travell just like you. That is why I don't enjoy watching Dr Jin , and the reason I watched
till the end is coz of SSH & PMY. ;)
Just finished watching Ep 15 with sub.At the beginning scene where King when for stroll at the garden,later confronted by CY, why did CY mentioned to King
"Who gave you the seal ? "......at this point I am rather blank (maybe cos of too much HotChoi in my head that i can't think strainght)...can someone enlighten me. :-S
Lately, for EP 15 & 16, did anyone of you count how many times did CY threw his precious sword to the floor :-?

I do not remember if anybody notice JB face while listening to ES as she read the diary pages. He seemed to have a hard time listening, I think he lost his remaining hopes over ES, I believe that that wasn't that he only felt pity for her....

If there are multiple time slips, how were the 3 items accumulated all together?  Of the two items we have seen, it is obvious that there is about a hundred year difference between the surgical tools and the notebook.

The notebook is obviously from the 20th century.  But, the surgical tools looked like they were from the 19th century.   So, how is it that KC's master was able to save items that spanned a hundred years? 
:-??

Guest myphim

LuvMinHo said: @icesiren :  I dont quite like time travell just like you. That is why I don't enjoy watching Dr Jin , and the reason I watched
Just finished watching Ep 15 with sub.At the beginning scene where King when for stroll at the garden,later confronted by CY, why did CY mentioned to King
"Who gave you the seal ? "......at this point I am rather blank (maybe cos of too much HotChoi in my head that i can't think strainght)...can someone enlighten me. :-S
Lately, for EP 15 & 16, did anyone of you count how many times did CY threw his precious sword to the floor :-?

myphim said: LuvMinHo said: @icesiren :  I dont quite like time travell just like you. That is why I don't enjoy watching Dr Jin , and the reason I watched

I wish I could make vids like worse than ever now! That knew song by Christina Perry "A thousand years" is beyond perfect for this couple IMO. Now it is really coming out and it is getting even better. Ugh. 
I don't know how to embed videos, but here is one of the lyric videos:

myphim said: LuvMinHo said: @icesiren :  I dont quite like time travell just like you. That is why I don't enjoy watching Dr Jin , and the reason I watched

Guest trishacurl

Hi all Faith-fans... I am new here and just like crazy read all your post...lolYou know what, with your funny and perv comments in this thread you succeed wake me up just like our heroine do to our hero.so thanks all you realle made my day
SO should we send all our post PD-nim and writer-nim as a petition? 

With the threads moving so fast, not sure whether they have been posted before.

These are the 2 quotes at the side of the diary.

1) Only learn to love by loving

2) Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extend protects you from age  - Jeanne Moreau

... and the yellow flowers too.

Thanks @Auntie Mame, @myphim & @cikamoi  for the clarification, i knew i can always count on you guys ;)
Oh !....did CY said "something useless".....must re-watch that part.
Seems our HotChoi brain works smarter  then King GM, haha....sorry no offence .:)>-

Guest myphim

trishacurl said: Hi all Faith-fans... I am new here and just like crazy read all your post...lolYou know what, with your funny and perv comments in this thread you succeed wake me up just like our heroine do to our hero.so thanks all you realle made my day
SO should we send all our post PD-nim and writer-nim as a petition? 

Guest Anomalous

lite_e said: With the threads moving so fast, not sure whether they have been posted before.

These are the 2 quotes at the side of the diary.

1) Only learn to love by loving

2) Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extend protects you from age  - Jeanne Moreau

... and the yellow flowers too.

Guest myphim

@Auntie Mame   I believe this is the scene that crack you up today. :D

iVKjoqMTDxAe7.gif

My puppies, Deok-man and Dae-Man, are back to being CY&ES shippers now that they are safe from Gi Cheol's soldiers. :))

iFYr9vNcGOC0O.gif