I had to google time paradox. LOL! Complicated!

Thanks for the making video of ep 15. Love to see LMH off camera. So bubbly and i love his words and the way he talks..."Hhimduro!" "Aigooya!"
He is also so comfy ard KHS. Nearly melted when he called her Noona.

The guy playing DH really got bashed up in ep 15, was hoping to see LMH apologise to him after the director shouted cut.

:))

Guest myphim

cikamoi said: Gongmin is still the official King. Duk Heung still didn't wear the official king outfit yet. Maybe he doesn't find his own size yet since Gongmin's size is petite :))

Oh my gosh, but the way this episode ended is *KILLING* me. 

CY believing that ES has no heart/feels nothing (for him?). ES actually admitting to JB that CY is the first and only man she has ever let into her heart. And CY walking towards a trap that, according to ES's letter, will mean his death. And ES seeming too far away/late to stop this.

And we're supposed to wait for SIX whole days for a resolution to all these conflicts? I'm afraid to think of the wreck I'll become by then. "Faith" has me so obsessed, it's unhealthy. :((

Guest farstrep

It's going to be a tough ride for the rest of the week. I've so many questions but so few answers. :(

Some more screenshots:

The confrontation among the one who desperately wants to know the secrets of the Heavens, one who desperately wants to save the life of his beloved and one who desperately wants to be the King!
2028E74E506B06C806EB2E

1720AE4E506B06CC0D7921

Choi Young is in a rage here!!! :( I don't really fancy him looking this way. May all the bad guys be eliminated soon because I want to see him smile more often.
167E024E506B06CF33DFD5

1206704E506B06D0283736

121CC94E506B06D1133D0D
source: blog.daum.net

Choi Young remembering his conversation with Eun Soo:
20786A50506B0968153400

165C8250506B096D2FDFC8

13644150506B096E2A7206

Thanks for all the recaps. You guys are beyond awesome
I have yet to watch the subbed 15 yet so I don't totally grasp all the details. But suddenly, I remember a movie about time traveler called 'the time machine' (or something else along the way). In the movie, one default event happened (the lead's fiance was killed so he spent the rest of his life building a time machine so he could go back and interfere; however, every single time when he was able to go back just right before 'the' moment, something else would happen and prevented him from changing the default outcome). 
Also, the manga 'tsubasa reservoir chronicles' is another series which hinder me to a sudden theory...

What if it is default that ES is going to travel to Goryeo, no matter of what might happen. And this default ES is the 'master' ES (the creator of the diary). 2012 is the default time or time 0.

The master ES traveled back time and of course, got to meet and fell in love with CY, however, CY would be murdered by whoever bastards (that could be revealed in E17).  So the master ES was determined to change this by going back to time 0 so that when she 'must' travel back to Goryeo (by default) she would be able to save CY. Now, all the correlations master ES jotted down were trials-and-errors so that she could go back to time 0, with the highlighted ones being correct. 
 Worst scenario, if she couldn't go back to time 0 from Goryeo, she could just live and die in the past (the pre time 0) and wait for another ES in 2012 to go back by default. 

Because there are so many correlations/trials-and-errors written down, we can assume that the master ES have failed many times (equal to CY was died many times :((). The more she failed, the more determined she was to change CY's fate (the painful image/memory of CY died on her arms :((). Thus the more travelling back to time 0 she did. After committed to 
too many time loops, she started to lose her own memories and forgot the real purpose of she-being-in-Goryeo. 

So if.. my theory were to be correct, then it could explain the narration of the drama being about a love that transcends space and times because our 'master' ES would have to sacrifice many of her lives to keep on time travelling to be able to save CY. And that would bring ES back to be the core of the whole series. 
THAT means for E17, ES must stop CY from stepping into the trap so that she could finally fulfill her purpose of life. 
Or that is what I hope :D
PS: apologize for any grammatical mistakes gals!

Guest wisteria7

Hi everyone.Thank you so much for your kind and caring comments-you are all what makes this forum terrific.Been lurking and reading all of the great posts.

@cikamoi-the Wodalchi facebook page is genius and so are you!

@Auntie Mame: Just a note:Have you begun the skinning of DH yet? I have a method that might be more satisfying,but longer. However,it doesn't use knives.This way children of all ages can join in the fun.Native American Indians were particularly fierce to their enemies. They would string the person up spread eagled. Then they used clam shells to remove the layers of skin. More "meat" is left and the enemy stays alive longer. Time consuming,but effective.

:D

Guest myphim

farstrep said: It's going to be a tough ride for the rest of the week. I've so many questions but so few answers. :(

Some more screenshots:

The confrontation among the one who desperately wants to know the secrets of the Heavens, one who desperately wants to save the life of his beloved and one who desperately wants to be the King!

Choi Young is in a rage here!!! :( I don't really fancy him looking this way. May all the bad guys will be eliminated soon because I want to see him smile more often.

Choi Young remembering his conversation with Eun Soo:

Guest myphim

wisteria7 said:

Hi everyone.Thank you so much for your kind and caring comments-you are all what makes this forum terrific.Been lurking and reading all of the great posts.

@Auntie Mame: Just a note:Have you begun the skinning of DH yet? I have a method that might be more satisfying,but longer. However,it doesn't use knives.This way children of all ages can join in the fun.Native American Indians were particularly fierce to their enemies. They would string the person up spread eagled. Then they used clam shells to remove the layers of skin. More "meat" is left and the enemy stays alive longer. Time consuming,but effective.

Annyeong my dear Faith-lings chingu deul :-*

Here I am with tonight's episode 16 Screen Caps. I missed the ending cos my PC just froze about 5-10 min before ending, so frustrating. I managed to screencap 51 pics this time. Enjoy the pics :)

Lee Min Ho as Choi Young is so dashing and charming. I cant help myself from screencapturing him as many as I can. Hes so gorgeous!
Ep16-01_zps1cd112fc.jpg

Ep16-02_zps3ce86860.jpg

Ep16-03_zpsaf7b2582.jpg

Ep16-04_zpsa535e3a8.jpg

Ep16-05_zpsde3453f7.jpg

Ep16-06_zps61ae62d1.jpg

Ep16-07_zps68810ed8.jpg

Ep16-08_zps59c6651c.jpg

Ep16-09_zps95480b77.jpg

Ep16-10_zps1a93f827.jpg

This is the moment that DH stabbed the blabbermouth, mianhae I forget his name
Ep16-11_zps648cee38.jpg

Ep16-12_zpsabde24ea.jpg

Ep16-13_zps5948ee72.jpg

Wooldachi and their Daejang
Ep16-14_zps9203d77a.jpg

Ep16-15_zps2d91da77.jpg

Ep16-16_zps52d5351b.jpg

Ep16-17_zps037029d6.jpg

Ep16-18_zps6bf3659c.jpg

Love his stare
Ep16-19_zpsec8852a1.jpg

Ep16-20_zps437fa1b4.jpg

Ep16-21_zps18f2869c.jpg

Ep16-22_zps89c46256.jpg

Ep16-23_zps0e592fb7.jpg

Ep16-24_zpsd4bb19fe.jpg

Ep16-25_zps86041332.jpg

Love his smile :)
Ep16-26_zps6dc2fcb9.jpg

Eun Soo still looked sick here
Ep16-27_zpsb2f4ee48.jpg

Choi Young and Eun Soo tender moments :x
Ep16-28_zps8b2b1598.jpg

Ep16-29_zps3c5411f4.jpg

Ep16-30_zps3ff5feed.jpg

Ep16-31_zpsed4d1423.jpg

Ep16-32_zps5356f83f.jpg

I love Lee Min Ho's side profile
Ep16-33_zps54abc4ed.jpg

Just gorgeous profile, I'm obsessed!
Ep16-34_zpse2acb19f.jpg

Ep16-35_zpsc38599b6.jpg

Ep16-36_zps7156e905.jpg

Ep16-37_zpsd484a917.jpg

Ep16-38_zps3bc983f2.jpg

Ep16-39_zps51d1b0a4.jpg

Ep16-40_zps08e20fe1.jpg

Ep16-41_zps8654e678.jpg

Ep16-42_zpsd2dacd21.jpg

Ep16-44_zps05882466.jpg

Ep16-45_zps67ae3a92.jpg

:-*
Ep16-46_zpsbc7f44a8.jpg

Ep16-47_zps02b182ad.jpg

Ep16-48_zpsf19dba0f.jpg

Ep16-49_zps5f4049d1.jpg

Ep16-50_zps61f00db6.jpg

Last pic.......
Ep16-51_zpse2fdd74f.jpg

During the Choi Young and Eun Soo moments, I was wishing for a hug and a kiss but nope......Kim Hee Sun's hubby is really jealous....Ok my dear chingus, I hope all of you enjoy the pics I captured tonight! Annyeong :)

its so odd. i don't know why they cut this out, or if they are planning to put this into the episode next week as a flashback, but according to the script, when ES is talking to JB about her heart, CY is actually standing outside, listening. Unfortunately he leaves before she talks and cries about her feelings for him - he only hears that she tried to push him out of her heart. 
which is why he says,  as he walks in the night with DaeMan, "she has no thoughts... that person has no heart [for me]". 
so sad. so so sad. 

Guest Anomalous

icesiren said: its so odd. i don't know why they cut this out, or if they are planning to put this into the episode next week as a flashback, but according to the script, when ES is talking to JB about her heart, CY is actually standing outside, listening. Unfortunately he leaves before she talks and cries about her feelings for him - he only hears that she tried to push him out of her heart. 
which is why he says,  as he walks in the night with DaeMan, "she has no thoughts... that person has no heart [for me]". 
so sad. so so sad. 

Guest wisteria7

myphim said: wisteria7 said: