[Variety] The Romantic (더 로맨틱)

Guest didilovebi

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rhio481

i'm excited to watch it with sub tom. and for the last ep i hope jonghoon would not choose Gna in the end,who do you think will end up with yewon jonghoon or minhyuk?

Otoke N, Eunyoung is so adorable and perfect for you. Eunyoung-Kevin so sweet. Yewon- Minhyuk so childish, perfect pair. Gna is mature and cool, perfect for Jonghoon, I hope he understands that now , after a meeting with Yewon!!! He saw that she is not interested in him.  I believe it was all scripted. N will still choose Eunyoung. 

Guest mooi1921

what the heck happened to N?? all this time i thought he liked Eunyoung.. that's his chance to date Eunyoung for him to get to know her better..they are my bias.. and i cried when she cried,,. N, your such a bad guy :( 
you know what, for me there are only few who are sincere about their feelings, Jonghoon>>Yewon, Yewon>>Minhyuk and Eunyoung>>N..still hoping that E&N will end up together..

Guest rhio481

what the heck happened to N?? all this time i thought he liked Eunyoung.. that's his chance to date Eunyoung for him to get to know her better..they are my bias.. and i cried when she cried,,. N, your such a bad guy :( 

you know what, for me there are only few who are sincere about their feelings, Jonghoon>>Yewon, Yewon>>Minhyuk and Eunyoung>>N..still hoping that E&N will end up together..

i agree with you E and N should end up together i pity E when i saw her crying:(

With the way this show is unfolding right now, based on what's been shown and some snippets of what's to happen, I wouldn't be surprise if the season finale would be more bitter than sweet.  If this would continue, I think half of the cast member would leave with a minor/major(?) dent in their hearts and pride (those who settled, and the not chosen ones), maybe 1-2 individuals would have half-hearted decisions, and the rest  would end up with the ones they really had a connection with (but it doesn't mean they are a pair).  Please prove me wrong!!!!!!
I guess this is a testament of the show's hold on me, I can't seem to let go, no matter how painful it's turning out to be.  /end of the dramatic rant/  :\">

Guest Joezizi

i think i cant watch it anymore....eventhough there'll be season 3..it's  so heartbreaking..fuhh..please dont let any infinite members participate in this prgrm..

Guest Joezizi

b4 this i want eunyong with n but now i think  it would be awesome if eunyong with kevin cos they are both nice n cute...btw i dont know why i dont really like jiwon..shes pretty,gorgeous and cute but somehow to me her personality not really shine....her character not attracting me..its my view...but i admit shes pretty one lady..

Joezizi said: b4 this i want eunyong with n but now i think  it would be awesome if eunyong with kevin cos they are both nice n cute...btw i dont know why i dont really like jiwon..shes pretty,gorgeous and cute but somehow to me her personality not really shine....her character not attracting me..its my view...but i admit shes pretty one lady..

Guest xxsarahhoangerz

Me and these "reality love variety shows" are in a love-hate relationship. I really felt for Eunyoung when she didn't get picked by N. Honestly that was a shocker to me since he chose her for the mid-selection and I had thought that him and Ji Won was hella awkward.. If i was in her situation, damn. As for Jonghoon, Gna, Yewon and Minhyuk.. seriously. It sucks for GNA because she wants to avoid JongHoon as much as she can but fate keeps putting them together.. She's trying to get over him but she has to keep seeing him and act like it's okay.. Obviously Yewon has a thing for Minhyuk, but Minhyuk is still a little boy and he can't decide/doesn't know his true feelings. To be perfectly honest, Jonghoon and Yewon's date was boring... Heck, I would be bored if I was Yewon regardless of how attractive Jonghoon looks.

Archived