Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Greentea

Dear, after following ur instructions, I still couldn't find the cf! :(

I think I'll just wait for the downloadable link.

Thanks anywayz! :P

meu sis, just click 1390tcm.gif at the top left corner

Then click :

꽃을든남자 황토무스팩 - beauty credit CF

누리안 X9 - Nurian CF

:wacko: Both CF are too short

Guest Greentea

1170385589_nurian.jpg

Nurian CF

20Sec verison

mms://stream.media.naver.com/data2/2007/2/2/37/45c295c736b45c295d5290-jylee9180.wmv?key=MzIyMjMxMjQwMTkxOTkyMDAzMzEyMjI1NjAyMnN0cmVhbS5tZWRpYS5uYXZlci5jb20wMzI0NWMyOTVjNzM2YjQ1YzI5NWQ1MjkwLWp5bGVlOTE4MDMxNzYzMTY0MDAwMjY0MzEyNDAyNTI0Mw==

30Sec verison

mms://stream.media.naver.com/data2/2007/2/2/279/45c2968938a45c296941e4-jylee9180.wmv?key=MzIyMjMxMjQwMTkxOTkyMDAzMzEyMjI1NjAyMnN0cmVhbS5tZWRpYS5uYXZlci5jb20wMzI0NWMyOTY4OTM4YTQ1YzI5Njk0MWU0LWp5bGVlOTE4MDMxNzYzMTY0MDAwMjY0MzEyNDAzNjU4MA==

source dc samsoon

Guest babymarzy07

Beauty Credit CF is out :w00t:

1170360104_1.JPG

Go to : http://www.tvcf.co.kr/Main/TvcfMain.asp -> click top left corner

:tears: Still waiting for direct link to dl

source http://www.tvcf.co.kr/

thx to dc samsoon

tea! thanks for the links im waiting for this love the cfs. i hope the beauty credit one would have a dlable one sigh... the site i clicked on it but when i click for the cf's a pop out in korean appears i dont know what it says. hi guys!! im so hung over on binnie. thanks serenity, i reposted. :)

edit: i got it to work tea, thanks!! love it. hope it was longer the beauty one. OT, i kept watching the ji jin hee one is cute hahahha the other alcoholic one looks like son ye jin

youtube :

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xn0WRZTmHTk

its for i still believe, for those that still want to see my mv :)

Translation for the Lyrics :

Chinese Lyrics

(Vivian)

卸下美麗的外殼

透明的我們還剩下什麼?

愛情就像水晶球 堅固而脆弱

(Gary)

一個人也許自由

二個人的感動大過天空

喜怒哀樂共同擁有 不讓遺憾留

(合)

Baby~ I still believe 愛可以走過亂流

緊緊握住雙手 一秒就夠

不孤單寂寞

Baby~ I still believe 愛要有夢才會快樂

就算未來的路不同

你在我心中到永久

感覺寒冷時候 我抱你在我胸口

當你淚流的時候 我在這裡不走

愛散發的溫柔 在此刻用心感受

我想和你一起 讓幸福轉動

Baby~ I still believe 愛可以走過亂流

緊緊握住雙手 一秒鐘

不孤單寂寞

Baby~ I still believe 愛有夢才快樂

就算未來的路都不同

你和我 到永久

Hanyu Pinyin

(Vivian)

xie xia mei li de wai ke

tou ming de wo men hai sheng xia shen me?

ai qing jiu xiang shui jing qiu jian gu er cui ruo

(Gary)

yi ge ren ye xu zi you

liang ge ren de gan dong da guo tian kong

xi nu ai le gong tong yong you bu rang yi han liu

(Both)

Baby~ I still believe ai ke yi zou guo luan liu

jin jin wo zhu shuang shou yi miao jiu gou

bu gu dan ji mo

Baby~ I still believe ai yao you meng cai hui kuai le

jiu suan wei lai de lu bu tong

ni zai wo xin zhong dao yong jiu

gan jue han leng shi hou wo bao ni zai wo xiong kou

dang ni lei liu de shi hou wo zai zhe li bu zou

ai san fa de wen rou zai ci ke yong xin gan shou

wo xiang he ni yi qi rang xing fu zhuan dong

Baby~ I still believe ai ke yi zou guo luan liu

jin jin wo zhu shuang shou yi miao zhong

bu gu dan ji mo

Baby~ I still believe ai you meng cai kuai le

jiu suan wei lai de lu dou bu tong

ni he wo dao yong jiu

English Translation

shed our outer beauty

what of us is left when we're transparent?

love is like a crystal sphere, solid yet fragile

maybe being alone gives you freedom

but the feelings of two people are greater than the sky

you have happiness as well as sorrow, don't let regret remain

baby I still believe love can make it through the turmoil

tightly hold my hands, one second is enough

to not be lonely

baby I still believe love needs a dream to bring happiness

even if our futures lead to different places

you'll be in my heart forever

when you're cold, I'll hold you to my chest

when your tears fall, i'll be here, I won't go

the gentleness that love gives, experience it diligently now

I want to be with you, let happiness revolve

baby I still believe love can make it through the turmoil

tightly hold my hands, one minute

without loneliness

baby I still believe that only love with a dream can give us happiness

even if our futures lead to different places

you and me, everlasting

meu sis, just click 1390tcm.gif at the top left corner

Then click :

꽃을든남자 황토무스팩 - beauty credit CF

누리안 X9 - Nurian CF

:wacko: Both CF are too short

Thanks love! Will do it either during lunch or at home. Need to go back to work now *muak*

wow..Soy,Thanks for sharing ur MV is great..U combine so many scene from the CF into a MV..:P

lol i tried including as much hyun bin as i could .. thanks :)

Guest ellabel

^^ Gosh!! This thread is moving so fast and there are tons and tons of HB pics. :w00t:

So, he's busy doing CFs again. thanks to my chingus here esp. Greentea-ssi, Meu chingu, Serenity, chinah, mookie dear and the rest for continuously supplying us with Binnie goodies. Kumawo chingus!....:wub:

th_200701130nj0.jpg

Binnie is with Gukhwa of Pure in Heart. Din know they collaborated in one CF.

th_bb.jpg

Wow!!! Really love this pic of Binnie. Sooo cute!! :wub:

Guest ellabel

Serenity dear, I've watched 3 eppies of Snow Queen and so far I'm enjoying it. The first scene in NZ was spectacular. It's not bad so i wonder why it din get a good rating in Korea. Binnie has improved a lot acting-wise and in fairness, SYR is better here than in One Fine Day, acting and looks.

SYR's acting as a mean brutally frank person is passable tho i expected more. Based on her character and the callous, nasty lines given to her, she still lacks the "oommph" to be a convincing b!+ch. I know as Bo ra she has a lot of chips on her shoulder but I cant sympathize with her.

Binnie has really shown here that he's not merely a handsome face but a good actor as well. His begging scene with her mom is splendid. It was a heart-breaking scene.

The girl who impressed me more is the other girl, Seung ri (?). She made me cry during her "hurtful" confrontation with Binnie when she came back in her undergarments from meeting with Bo ra. I can really feel her pain, the embarrassment, her wounded heart and pride. :tears: If it happened to me I will also feel the same and she successfully carried that scene.

There are some things that I cant reconcile tho. I know that Binnie was hurt and feeling guilty for his classmate/best friend's death but is that enough reason to abandon your dear good single omma who does nothing but work her bu++ out just to send you to a great school and see that you make something of yourself? He's supposed to be an intelligent person, how come it took so long for him to find his mom? How come it took him a long time to realize his mistake and what's with changing the name and taking up boxing? Anyway, will continue to watch this week-end. Hopefully, I can find answers.

Btw, his bestfriend/rival in high school is also cute. :rolleyes: What is his name? It's a pity he has to die young. :tears:

thanks for sharing his picture and caps lol. he looks so cute the new CF and thos caps lol...........especially when he wear blue shirt.......

Serenity dear, I've watched 3 eppies of Snow Queen and so far I'm enjoying it. The first scene in NZ was spectacular. It's not bad so i wonder why it din get a good rating in Korea. Binnie has improved a lot acting-wise and in fairness, SYR is better here than in One Fine Day, acting and looks.

SYR's acting as a mean brutally frank person is passable tho i expected more. Based on her character and the callous, nasty lines given to her, she still lacks the "oommph" to be a convincing b!+ch. I know as Bo ra she has a lot of chips on her shoulder but I cant sympathize with her.

Binnie has really shown here that he's not merely a handsome face but a good actor as well. His begging scene with her mom is splendid. It was a heart-breaking scene.

The girl who impressed me more is the other girl, Seung ri (?). She made me cry during her "hurtful" confrontation with Binnie when she came back in her undergarments from meeting with Bo ra. I can really feel her pain, the embarrassment, her wounded heart and pride. :tears: If it happened to me I will also feel the same and she successfully carried that scene.

There are some things that I cant reconcile tho. I know that Binnie was hurt and feeling guilty for his classmate/best friend's death but is that enough reason to abandon your dear good single omma who does nothing but work her bu++ out just to send you to a great school and see that you make something of yourself? He's supposed to be an intelligent person, how come it took so long for him to find his mom? How come it took him a long time to realize his mistake and what's with changing the name and taking up boxing? Anyway, will continue to watch this week-end. Hopefully, I can find answers.

Btw, his bestfriend/rival in high school is also cute. :rolleyes: What is his name? It's a pity he has to die young. :tears:

That is one reason this drama won "best cinematography".

Move along with the series and you will find your answers.

Hyun Bin's best friend real name is Lee Seon Ho. I sure became a HB fan after watching this drama due to his convincing and incredible acting because he is able to use his eyes and convey emotions and various expression real well(basically he protrayed his character just right)

Ellabel dear~! I'm glad that you're watching SQ now. :D

Yes, Binnie's acting improved a lot. He was really convincing as TW/DG. Well done, Binnie~! :D

Since you've watched 3 episodes only, I'll have to use the spoiler tag for my explanations/opinions in case of any spoilers...hehe. If possible, please share your thoughts over at SQ too. I'm sure SQers would love to read your comments. :D

Afterall, Tae Woong was only 17 when Jung Gyu died. Such incident was too much for the young, pure-hearted and innocent TW to handle plus he keeps blaming himself for the cause of his best friend's death. The last words that he said to his best friend were "I don't need a friend like you." TW just couldn't forgive himself as guilt and regret overcame him.

It was TW's mom who abandoned him cuz she was very disappointed about him giving up his studies. Plus creditors were after her so she just left her mom and lived else where. He asked his previous neighbor regarding his mom's whereabouts but no luck. Poor TW had been trying to find her for 8 years until one day he finally spotted her on the street.

There are several reasons why he changed his name to Deuk Gu. It was too painful for him to live as Tae Woong. He had too many painful memories such as his friend's death and how he disappointed his beloved mother; he was scarred by such incidents. Also, Jung Gyu's favorite boxer was Kim Deuk Gu. TW wanted to carry on his best friend's dream as a boxer by changing his name to Deuk Gu.