Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest mookie

Cute piglet biscuits for bin :wub: Wish he has a Happy Chuseok Festival !!

pigletmooncake013ws0.jpgpigletmooncake041iu3.jpg

source:aromacookery

o soo cute! Greentea ssi I didnt know we have those for Mid Autumn Festival!! dumbo me always thought those ar for weddings gifts one for the bride one for the groom? :blush: hehehehehehe

HAPPY MID AUTUMN FESTIVAL DEAR LOONIES/FOXIES/SLURPIES!!!

wish everybody can be as happy with their loved ones as the moon is bright and round tonite!!!人月兩團圓!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Guest PDonna

Cute piglet biscuits for bin :wub: Wish he has a Happy Chuseok Festival !!

source:aromacookery

So cute piglet biscuits. Wondering if the baker got inspiration from Samsook to make them :w00t:

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to Binnie, Sunny & SunBin loonies

Img226783270.jpg

Credit : Sohu.com

And we're turning into she-wolves...somebody lock me up tonite...!! :P

I guess i just have to settle in n watch 'Millionaire's First Love' tonite and howling at the moon..... :wacko:

Guest gingerbread

o soo cute! Greentea ssi I didnt know we have those for Mid Autumn Festival!! dumbo me always thought those ar for weddings gifts one for the bride one for the groom? :blush: hehehehehehe

HAPPY MID AUTUMN FESTIVAL DEAR LOONIES/FOXIES/SLURPIES!!!

wish everybody can be as happy with their loved ones as the moon is bright and round tonite!!!人月兩團圓!!! :wub::wub::wub:

OMO!! Mookie-ssi, giving piglets to a bride would be like implying that she's a sow *Mu3 Zhu1*. :huh::lol: ...

And neh, Happy Chinese Valentine's Day To All Foxy Ladies:wub: Enjoy the FULL MOON ... *ahhhhh woooolf*! :ph34r:

Guest tuna_madunna

happy mid autumn!! :D I'm starting to like this guy.. eventhough before I don't find him much but now, I don't know it turned 360! :D hyun bin... <3 God bless!

dewdfiw4.jpg

credit hyunbin gallery

Exactly what i'm seeing when i look up at the full moon..(apart from the haze..quite bad actually..) tonite.. :rolleyes:

Guest Brooklyn

happy mid autumn!! :D I'm starting to like this guy.. eventhough before I don't find him much but now, I don't know it turned 360! :D hyun bin... <3 God bless!

i assure you, you'll like him more and more...the guy is just smokin' hot... :w00t:

but honey can you make another 180 turn?

360 and you're back where you started...it's full circle... :sweatingbullets:

to all the she-wolves...happy hunting... ;)