Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Hi Hi

I would love to see the F4 drama... and best is Song hye kyo is the lead actress... then binnie and hye kyo can meet again!!! :D Yipee...

Annyeong loonies! everybody riding the HYD craze?! :blush: To be honest I'm not a fan of HYD's story/writing, but I bet it's hard to not fall for any one or 2 of those F4 boys befitting our tastes, right?!

Here's sth for fun, netizens voted on their dream F4 cast IF it was filmed 5 years ago. Binnie was voted most suited for Kim Bum's character. If this really happend 5 years ago, it's better than dream indeed!!!

pp090204000121530246mc2.jpg

original article:

http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead...mp;curtype=read

chinese translation fr Chosun cn:

5年前拍《花样男子》演员阵容会如何?

来源=Edaily SPN (2009.02.04 16:41)

如果是5年前拍《花样男子》,F4中的具俊标一角会属于赵寅成?就在KBS2电视台周一、周二剧《花样男子》正在热播之时,某网民突发奇想,在网上登出了假设该剧是在5年前拍摄的情况下的“假想演员阵容”,受到了关注。

门户网站Daum的电视留言板上3日登出了题为《如果5年前拍摄<花样男子>谁会出演》的文章,内容包括由4位财阀的接班人组成的花样男子组合F4和女主人公的饰演者,还列举了笔者根据当时的情况和演员的年龄等选择演员的理由。

笔者选定赵寅成饰演F4的领军人物--现在正在播出的剧中男主人公具俊标(李敏镐饰)。理由是,赵寅成在5年前的2004年的SBS电视剧《巴厘岛的故事》中,把傲慢狂妄的富家公子演得出神入化,而且外貌俊美却又不失叛逆性格和冷酷。

对于金贤重饰演的F4中的尹芝煦一角,笔者选择了姜东元。理由是,姜东元漂亮的眼睛中总是透出孤独寂寞,平时就少言寡语的姜东元最适合饰演喜欢独处的尹芝煦。

大家公认的花花公子“苏二贞”(金泛饰)的不二人选是玄彬。玄彬是2003年凭借电视剧《保镖》踏入荧屏,若由玄彬扮演外型出众、透着绅士风度、看似花花公子,内心却渴望真爱的“苏二贞”的话,肯定会给观众带来新鲜感。

在原著中就喜欢比自己年长的女性的“宋羽彬”(金俊饰)一角,则推荐了朱智勋。5年前,朱智勋是人气颇高的杂志模特儿。笔者评价说,朱智勋187公分的外型条件与其他F4成员非常搭调,而且他那很有“味道”的脸孔,肯定会为F4的魅力锦上添花。

赵寅成和姜东元同为1981年出生,玄彬和朱智勋是1982年出生,相比于金俊(1985年)、金贤重(1986年)、李敏镐(1987年)及金泛(1989年)年龄稍长一些,但若在5年前,他们完全有可能胜任这些角色。何况,姜东元在电视剧《恋爱机会百分一》、玄彬在《我叫金三顺》、朱智勋在《宫》中都曾扮演过不亚于F4的豪门子弟。

另外,“金赞蒂”(具惠善饰)一角则选择了宋慧乔。这位网友认为,虽然林秀晶等演员也不错,不过,宋慧乔在电视剧《浪漫满屋》等作品中展现直爽、活泼的演技,而且从外型上来看,双颊肉嘟嘟的宋慧乔更加适合这个角色。

看过这篇贴文的其他网民反响也很强烈,纷纷留言说“就凭这个阵容我也要看(《花样男子》)”、“可能(报酬)过高,估计拍不成”、“反对这个阵容”等等。

[source: http://chn.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2...0204000028.html ]

So the dream cast according to netizens: (have to admit it's also mine!!!!)

JIS as Joon Pyo

KDW as Ji Hoo (esp <33333 simply coz the current Rui is spoiling the party with lousier than lousy acting)

HB as Yi Jung

JJH as Woo Bin

They also proposed SHK as JanDi.

I wouldn't mind Bin with YEH.... they seem to really look good together. I can already feel their chemistry. I hope after their own respective dramas this year, they will be casted soon. :)

Guest hyun_bin

Hyun Bin'i çok seviyorum. Çok yakışıklı ve karizmatik. En büyük hayranlarından biriyim. İlerde Kore'ye onun için gidebilirim:)

Guest notebookibm

40J71b24.jpg

hi urika, chinah dear

how are U?

i' m fine and always busy with work,

many things have to be done before weekend :sweatingbullets:

hope you U fine and have a nice weekend LoL

Guest bbabe925

hi loonies~ notebook-mon.. :D thkz for the wallie~one of my all time fav Cyon binni~ never get tired lookin at it~ hehe! binni so yummy!

hey.. happy watching WW this week-end.. :lol: bet u gonna love it.. :P

Amaryllis thkz for the dl link~ :)

I wouldn't mind binni with YEH or other actress.... binni seem to really look good tog with all of them plus tons of chemistry.. binni with beautiful Kim Tae Hee in Cyon, cutie Koo Hye Sun in Beauty Credit, lovely Yoo In young in Conus, and sexy Kim Sunah and Han Ye Seul, lovely and pretty Sung Yu Ri to name afew, and of cos recently and forever gorgeous Song Hye Kyo, now with Yoon Eun Hye.. they all look fantastic together with our binni... :wub::P oh and ttat girl (forgot her name) in LG X CF.. she to, had tons of chemist with binni.. :P:D but of coz, the degree of chemistry percentage(%).. i'll go for KSA and SHK.. hehe.. :D:D

hi chin :) our binni in Gucci's 2009 spring summer collection.. binni look more GORGEOUS in this cloths :wub::w00t::wub: compared with this models.. :blink::blink::blink::D:lol:

_hb101376769161.jpg_hb101376769191.jpg

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u35/uri...01327698891.jpg

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u35/uri...01327722891.jpg

Guest cintakyo

4ever....................four me iS A GOOD CHEMISTERY& good couple to binni is SONGHYEGYO........... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: LOVE.....HEM.......IN Ww.............ooooooooh so perfect COUPLE........IN DRAMA & OF COURSE I WISH IN REAL LIFE TO...kkkkkkkkk......... :):rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hello loonies68182.gif

hello notebook and urika of course sweetie our binnie is 100X gorgeous compared to those model :lol:

jansis miss you much*muak* i've been very busy playing pet society in facebook :lol: hope you have a wonderful vday sis..sorry sis i forgot to send you a card..i'll just send you an online greeting card on monday ;):D

Amaryllis thanks for the link :)

Guest hyunkyo

happy valentine day, everyone! I hope HB has someone to go out with today, maybe hyekyo? they really made a cute cpl in ww n in real. too!

Hi HyunKyo

Yes Yes.. i support you!! If Binnie and hyekyo are in contact today.. that will be wonderful... haha... :D Our saliva will drip! :D

happy valentine day, everyone! I hope HB has someone to go out with today, maybe hyekyo? they really made a cute cpl in ww n in real. too!

Guest cintakyo
..yap..............amein........amien.............and maby they are dinner together...wow.....LOVE that... :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Guest Mariposa28

hello Greentea, urika, chinah

thanks a lot for all the goodies about binnie, pics, links updates, *drool* *faint*

have a great valentin's day,

Guest hyunkyo

hyunbin really has a cute dimples, i can't blink my eyes everytime i see him, his face is just perfect: great eyes, great smile, esp great dimples, can't take my eye off him! Plus, i'm big fan of binkyo, their beauty match each other!