Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

I do not understand why there are people reacting like they do not want HB kissing HK? Why? Jealousy? Or was it because they do not like HB for HK? I do not understand.

As for me HB and HK looks great together ! And their kisses looks so natural and so sweet...

yeah I guess they are jelous coz they so much kissing scenes in that drama, dang too bad its already finished.. and yes they're kissing scenes are look so natural as if they are real couple.... :sweatingbullets:

Guest bbabe925

I do not understand why there are people reacting like they do not want HB kissing HK? Why? Jealousy? Or was it because they do not like HB for HK? I do not understand.As for me HB and HK looks great together ! And their kisses looks so natural and so sweet... I almost wish that they are together in real life. Watching them, sharing those kisses on screen, makes me wonder if they felt aslightest attraction at least for each other. I don't think HK or HB could kiss like that if they do not like each other... right?

Wish they will team up again in another drama...

Well guyz.. don't get it wrong.. :w00t: when binni said 'THEY TOLD ME TO STOP KISSING SHK' he was refering to his buddies... he gets phonecalls and text messages from his personel men friends teasing him >hey lucky guy)... they'r so so jealous of him.. :P

i hope i have clear the air...lol... :):wub:

^yes yes yes.. mimi..binnie is so dang SEXY! :wub:

Annyeong loonies! :wub: It's a brand new day for those living in US!!!

Thanks to :capricornxuan@ baidu

[기사] 2009 배우들의 깜짝 놀랄 변신~~~

13. 현빈 <나는 행복합니다>

나는 이제 배우입니다

현빈이 이렇게 ‘자연스럽게’ 연기를 잘하는 줄은 미처 몰랐다는 반응이었다. 본래 한 해에 한두 편의 작품을 해온 ‘소작 ’(少作) 배우이기도 한 그의 2008년 활동은 드라마 <그들이 사는 세상> 한 편만으로도 충분히 빛났다. 인정받는 드 라마 PD지만 ‘내 여자’에게 감정 표현이 서툰 정지오라는 현실적인 캐릭터를 대사 한 줄 한 줄, 눈빛 하나하나에 감정을 담아 풀 어냈다. 더 이상 ‘삼식이’가 아니었다.

그런데 현빈의 새로운 모습에 들뜬 가슴 가라앉히기도 전에 그의 놀라운 변신이 논스톱으로 이어진다. 이번엔 과대망상증 환자 다. 작년 부산국제영화제 폐막작이었던 <나는 행복합니다>에서 그는 도박 빚을 남기고 죽은 형과 치매에 걸려 집을 나 간 어머니로 인해 상처를 받아 과대망상증에 걸린 만수로 분한다. 고운 얼굴에 대한 배신이라 생각될 만큼의 파격적인 비주얼 변신만으 로도 기대하게 된다. 그가 이번에도 기대를 뛰어넘는 놀라움을 줄지는 올 상반기 중 극장에서 확인할 수 있다.

윤서현 기자

2009演员们最让人诧异的装束

13. 炫彬<我很幸福>

我已经是演员了

一年只有一两部作品(作品少)的炫彬在2008年出演的电视剧<他们生活的世界>中以非常"自然"的演技赢得了耀眼的光芒。剧中表现 PD时所用的每句台词以及志武面对女友时眼睛里所流露出"我的女人"这样的眼神都得到了许多的认可。这是曾经的"三石"所没有表现出来的。

另外又被炫彬总是马不停蹄般变换的新造型而感到诧异与吃惊。这一次是位夸大妄想症患者。去年釜山国际电影节闭幕作品<我很幸福>中,他又变身为要帮哥哥还债还要照顾瘫痪痴呆的母亲而患有夸大妄想症的满秀这个人物。叛逆性的抛弃了原本帅气的外表光这点就让我们惊奇。已经确认会在今年上半年上映的这部电影让我们拭目以待。

伦序县记者

This is an article reporting 'shocking looks' by actors in 2008. Binnie is #13.

HB usu has only one or two works out each year, in 2008, his natural acting garnered a lot of dazzling praises in WW. In the drama, the way he spoke the professional jargon of a PD, the way he looked at his lover and channeled 'you are my woman' just by his eyes were well received. 'This was not expressed in 'Samshik'.'

In addition, HB is busy with switching up his image shockingly. This time he'll appear as a maniac mental patient. In the movie <I'm Happy>, last year's PIFF closing movie, he transformed into a character that fell into mental disorder from helping his brother paying back his debts and the caretaker of his disabled mom. We are shocked that he has delinquently abandoned his gorgeous look. Looking forward to his new movie which is confirmed to be released in the first half of 2009.

Another one, it's a gist of the Bazaar interview:

Original source: innolife.com; Thanks to ★炫彬 @baidu (hugs :))

炫彬“不是张东健的‘朋友’而是炫彬的‘朋友’让大家记住

演员炫彬准备出演电视剧‘朋友-没有说完的话’。

炫彬在最近职业时尚‘BAZAAR’拍摄和访问是说想让现在的十几二十岁的年轻人们记住的‘朋友’的形象是炫彬而不是张东健。

以美国拉斯韦加斯为背景,体现出了贤彬的男人的一面,他说‘为了以后不后悔,会尽全力’表现出了他准备努力的一面。

电视剧‘朋友-没说完的话’中被挑上饰演‘东守’一角,您将会在2月出刊的 ‘BAZZAR’中看到炫彬的不同造型。

HB, 'I wish ppl can acknowledge 'HB's Chingu' as opposed to 'JDG's Chingu'.'

Actor HB is preparing for his role in 'Chingu: the untold story.'

HB said in his interview in the upcoming issue of fashion magazine Bazaar that he want the younger generation, those teenagers and 20sth to register Chingu with HB's image in their mind instead of JDG. The spread was set in Las Vegas, showcasing a manly side of HB. He said, 'I want no regrets, I will try my very best...' showing how hard working he is. He is chosen to be DS in the drama 'Chingu: the untold story.' You can see HB's new and diff image in the Feb Bazaar.

some new BON pics:

Thanks dearteatea for the sharp new Bazaar pics! :wub: I'm loving this rugged sexy look.

(hehe deartea was saying binnie's slacks r a bit tight... I think I'm turning into a sheep, I honestly was too busy droolzing at his gorgeous face and didn't look down for the longest time! :lol:)

a00b58dd20e7582a5982dd8kv8.jpg

149qwwzyh8.jpg

2ywbww9cd1.jpg

source: dc hb; fr: baidu

Guest Mariposa28

hello everyone

thanks a lot everyone for all the goodies, pics, links, and news,

love his new BON 's pics, just hot :wub: :wub:

PS: mookie love your new avatar :wub: :wub: