Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

been lurking in this thread for quite a while ... now i think i can accept the fact that binnie's dating hwang ji hyun ..eventhough we still don't get the clarification yet .. yes..I guess for us 3344 believers , we should try to move on and cope with this latest situation ..eventhough we love SunBin tandem so much ..but we can't force Binnie and Suna to end up together just for the sake of our likingness towards them ..let they have their own happiness.. after all it's their own life..we don't have any right to interfere into their personal matter right ? now i think i can really move on ..and i can start to see binnie and suna's acting with other actor/actresses ...

Goodness, what excitement! So many coloured foxes flashing red :o! I too recall the many times Bin mentioned "Miss K", and I felt sure that he was referring to Miss Kim . . . Miss Kim Sam Soon! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Errmmm . . . I love SunAh, but it takes two to tango - have folks gone to her thread this week to yell at her for NOT going after Binnie??? I haven't gone over there to look yet, I wonder :P ?

Waiting for HB to return to Korea for an announcement - huh? There are phones and computers everywhere in the world if he's got something to say, lol. Why should he? It's his private life. On the other hand, if and when he is dating someone, he'll get my respect if he does take the wind out of the Korean media by making it public like Lee Dong Gun, Eric and others and avoid the misery of rumors, constant speculation and "scandal". If this rumor has stirred up a tempest in our teapot, just imagine what the Korean media must be doing with it! They act like rich, young, handsome/beautiful, famous people shouldn't be allowed to date - what is with that? No wonder fans react - as if stars shouldn't be allowed to date! Poor HB, who would want to come home to that mess? :(

Anyway, I just wanted to weigh in with my full support for Binnie, gf or not, and all his fabulous fans here like Serenity, mookie, meukowz, Greentea, soon shik, lollipop, chinah - and sorry to all those I've left out! Thanks for your good spirits, humor and as always, all the photos of *sigh* the handsomest really, really good actor in the world. :lol::w00t::lol:

113808192933ua.jpg

^ so long and farewell, and I feel your genuine apology. Thank you for keeping your cool this time...not that we wanna not welcome anybody, but hateful bashing esp those without any basis is against soompi rule and not allowed in any thread as we tried to repeatedly alert everybody.

wow im overwhelmed by the news outbreak of binnie's love life... im shocked too but oh well i wish the best for him.. i want him to be healthy & happy and furthermore his love life is a very personal even though as a celebrity, he will be always stalked. he has the right to love and be with anyone he likes and we, as ceritified binnie fans should support him all the way so that he can get through this with our love & support. im disaapointed in his so called friend who spilled the beans on this issue and cause bin to have much after shock effect.

i plead with everyone to calm down and slowly digest this issue whether its for real or not.. its a fact that we support him as a whole and we should not be getting upset over this cos BIN HAS THE RIGHT TO HIS PERSONAL LIFE!

that abt it for my ranting... and am looking forward to his next drama! :lol:

i was shocked when i read the news on innolife,

but really hv to bear in mind that the news report didn't come as a direct confession by HB himself

whether he used others or others used him to get into the headlines

is part of what showbiz is abt and i'm sure binnies support him becuz of his acting talent

not becuz of what's going on behind the scenes

let's wait for his confirmation

3rd party revelations are more often than not

unreliable ;)

Arirang TV Showbiz Extra 20.2.2007

(HQ avi, 80.4MB, 640x480, 3'33)

Hyun Bin Fashion Catalogue Photoshoot + interview * english subs

hyun07022000004sz0.th.jpg hyun07022000005pr2.th.jpg hyun07022000006gk2.th.jpg hyun07022000007yn6.th.jpg

available in my CB :)

http://clubbox.co.kr/trebby

Guest jastinel

I know some of SUNBIN FANS is still in pain. All I can say is Suna and Binnie are not married yet...they remain as friend as we all know. So, if they r destine to be together in real life, there still a chance. But as for now, I know they r happy and inlove to these people they choose to be with.

Those times that Binnie is mentioning Miss "K" to his interviews.MNIKSS is still telecast in different countries. So, may be its part of the promotion or whatsoever, coz after MNIKSS was shown in this countries there is no rumours about them. If im wrong, this is the other side of the story...may be Binnie is inlove with Suna, but he was`nt able to show it until after MNIKSS he realize that he do feel something for her and he only have his way on revealing his feeling in those interviews. Last year, Binnie even visited Suna in her cf shooting right, but after that, nothing follows. Suna has a bf back then, may be he did`nt win her heart. His only a man and he needs someone to give his love. What I`m trying to say is lets be happy for them. and if Suna and Bin will do another project ,may be thats the time they can be more closer,discover their true feelings for eachother. o, lets hope for that!!!

Hello ppl.

Still in shock with the news but hey everyone deserves to be happy right? If the news is true than good for Binnie. He's an outstanding actor and I'm sure he will continue to excel in his career. As for Suna unnie, I think she's still with her oppa and hopefully they will settle down soon. I love them both and I will support them no matter what. Who knows, since Binnie is already in a relationship and no more rumours about him and Suna, maybe it would be easier for him and Suna to work together again in a drama/movie in a near future. Every cloud has a silver lining :)

To be honest,I don't like this girl,she looks older than Binnie.Anyway,this is Binnie's choice so I hope he'll be happy and we,vietnamese fans, always support him no matter what.

Guest vondunker

Everyone just cant get out from the roles played by hyunbin and Kim Seon A in MNIKSS yet. Me too, was deeply impact by the romance from the duo in the drama. Thus was quite disappointed to know about the hyunbin-rumours both online and the papers. Whatever, dating whoever is his private life, had no rules over that. What im hoping now ... is.. to read more about the rumours. Please dig more, the media. Curiosity kills the man though. Oops.