Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest lollipop

Totally agree, lolipop

How can we resist such a sweet guy LOL......

wave kaci...hehehhehehe now we're talking :D like me :crazy: I tried to control myself...time 2 time :blush:

Guest lollipop

lollipop thanks for the pic :D

chinah...anytime... same to you lots of thanks ... luv a lot

31.jpg

this is the girl I am taking home to meet my mum ... LOL...oooppppsssy... can't resist...

so wat if he s gd looking n i do thk tt his acting s great but from the beginning he gave out the hints i don like it as it seems like he s trying to use ksa as a stepping stone until not long ago i finally convinced he s trying to win ksa s heart by saying all those hints to the public but now he might be with other girl then y he said so much for wat. i already said tt if he did nt say anythg i will nt be so angry. like ksa she didnt say any nonsense to the public whc mislead us. you can say tt it s all the reporters's rreport but wat abt the video when he kept saying 'ms k' is this still a misunderstanding and in hwang jin hyun os there a k in this name even thouh it may nt be ksa but he shld knw tt ppl will thk it s ksa esp when he s having those rumours with ksa. so how can i not angry and he reali need to learn to be more careful when saying thg to the reporrters if nt ppl will misunderstood it.

i apologise again to hb s fans for mkg you all feel moody to say all these but i m a straight forward person i mean if i don like hb, i wouldnt be so angry n disappointed in him

i jus don knw how to tell u my feeling but i jus voice out my thoughts and wat some ppl thk but don dare to voice out

of cos i wont hate hb but neither support him anymore and i thk he s a gd actor so he will get supporters no matter wat.

well i am pretty impressed by you all who don give up on hb and still support him no matter wat

i bow to you all for your eternal support for him

Wow, you just don't know when to stop. This is Hyun Bin thread NOT Hyun Bin Bashing Thread. Please allow the thread to serve its purpose. Stop whining, complaining, and accussing the actor about something that YOU and WE aren't even sure about.

Regarding about Binnie using Suna to boost up his fame...isn't that idea RIDICULOUS? So what if he mentions about "Miss K"? DID HE PUBLICLY SAY THAT "MISS K" IS MISS KIM SUN AH? Why on earth does he need Suna to boost his fame while he already gained popularity with his amazing acting/talent. That's the LAST THING that Hyun Bin needs to do. I think YOU need to be more careful and not take everything too literally whenever he gives hints about "Miss K".

IF HE REALLY WANTS FAME, he could have done so with Jang Dong Gun (one of Korea's TOP/BEST actors) or Joo Jin Mo (another popular actor) as they do hang out a lot and are close buddies. However, we don't hear him mention about how close he is with those actors just for attention.

If you are all for accussing him, why don't you throw in the argument about Hyun Bin hanging out with Jang Dong Gun and Joo Jin Mo JUST FOR FAME. :crazy: There are pictures of Binnie sitting next to JDG and JJM...why don't you dig them up and accuse him by saying "He's hungry for attention because he sits next to JDG and JJM at a movie premiere!" :rolleyes: :tongue2:

Also for your information, many fans admire him for his acting/talent. His good looks and personality are just a bonus and it has nothing to do with the reason why we are defending him. Also, you don't need to bow to us for our so-called "eternal support". Many of us chose to voice out solely for LOGICAL reasoning.

OMG, I feel like I'm a broken record by repeating the same things over and over again. <_<

aloha to all my beloved dearies out there :blush: ^_^

we will always support binnie, regardless of what's going to happen in the near future (i think i've said this many many times. oh well, bother not. LOL). and binnie wud be so happy to know that he has such fans (like us. :P) who wud stand by his side, supporting him all the way! ;)

--------

as badhairday and lots of other lvl headed loonies here, I dun see how this personal chapter of binnie has anything to do with his acting ability and his good looks so what's not to luv and support?! esp under this stressful time for him when nonsensical peeps claiming to be his fans throwing rotten eggs and stones at him for no stupid reason.

I hate to say this straight up....but have u ever crossed ur mind how much it makes sense that binnie likes suna but suna sticks with her long time bf?! what is binnie to do?! kill him and steal suna for ur crazy sake?! GEEZ Time wait for nth and nobody...things will fade if not nurtured. if u r a true mnikss fans u will rem the thought provoking lessons on time and love....if binnie waits for suna forever, that is just moronically insane on his part.

PEACE EVERYONE....PEACE....

every single person has a different thought on this...

so lets just respect each other thought ...

and i think Hyun Bin and Suna must be really upset with us fans if we keep arguing about this, about their own personal life, which we are not really confirm about it yet...

lets just wait for an explanation from Hyun Bin and if it is really true that he is dating JH...then let it be like that, because we have no rights to choose with whom he shuld be going out and pray the best for Suna Unnie....maybe she too has a special sumone wic we dunno....

okey?

-PEACE-

ellasam81...what said and done...deal with it... as I said... still can't believed... Hyun Bin is such a great, handsome, kind, sweet, honest and truthful etc... how can you not fall for this guy...aigooo ... let's wait and see..

Totally agree, lolipop

How can we resist such a sweet guy LOL......

By the way, Binnie is not responsible for some fan's crazy delusions :phew:

badhairday, strawberrie, mookie, nam87, lollipop, and kaci...AMEN to you ALL~!!!

Annyeong my dearies!! :wub:

*muak* to bb, chinah, kaci, strawberrie and lollipop!! lets all enjoy a great great wkend!! :)

ok as my other identity is the resident hag with no shame.. kekeke

this is what I posted in DC HB gallery too concerning a post with the topic of 'Do you still support binnie' where some fans express concern of 3334 supporters feeling cheated, lied to and disgusted by binnie:

mookie: I will support him more, way more in this stressful time. What has binnie done to hurt those 3334 believers? shattering their fantasies?! When did an actor's job description requires them to forfeit their own private happiness for the sake of fans' delusions?! Where on earth is it a disgusting thing to fall in luv? Fans should never put themselves up too high a pedestal... 70.143.65.124 2007/02/24 x

mookie: From his work, we can clearly tell his private life doesnt hamper one bit his progress as an actor. His improvement in SQ is just spellbounding. If 'fans' choose to focus on rumors and love life of a dedicated talented actor suchas Hyun Bin sshi, and discard his accomplishments. They dont deserve to be his fans! 70.143.65.124 2007/02/24 x

mookie: They can feel disgusted and cheated and hurt...but that's due to their narrowminded fantasy and refuse to regard binnie as a fellow human being. Don't dare contribute those negative feelings on binnie's part. It's none of his responsibilities that ppl choose to live in fantasyland. 70.143.65.124 2007/02/24 x

ok...no matter what craziness binnie's thread will further disintegrate into...which I seriously dun wanna...I'll really stop at this. As much as I wanna try my best talking some sense to some folks...this is my last, abeit futile attempt. So whether this falls into fanatic deaf ears or not...lets just let this whole thing rest.

and on the matter on when binnie will be back to 'explain' everything. I'm not really into that....what ar we to demand explanations on these private matters? if he choose to speak to us about his private life. I'm all ears of coz.. but if he wanna keep it private. I respect that too. We seriously have cross our lines way too many times as fans last like 2 days already dearies!!

Guest lollipop

badhairday, strawberrie, mookie, nam87, lollipop, and kaci...AMEN to you ALL~!!!

Well taken SeReNiTy...if you notice on my siggy "Binnie"... is one of my many hubby LOL...of course ... All the way to support him... good or bad... "FIGHTING"

Annyeong my dearies!! :wub:

*muak* to bb, chinah, kaci and lollipop!! lets all enjoy a great great wkend!! :)

that's the "willpower" mookie... no one can and will not break us ... :wub:

Okay, I'm just really confused right now...

when did Hyun Bin actually make a direct reference to "Ms. K"?

Did he really say that before?

Yah, I know its no biggie but I just want a piece of confirmation here...

And I think we should just chill...he's made no official statement yet, this could all be a farce and even if it isn't, so be it...I think it's alright to say that you don't like the HJH or whatever (cos I don't quite find her ideal too.ha!) but accusing him of using KSA's a little too much really...and for all you know, KSA could be one of the first few to actually know about HB's girlfriend, and KSA doesn't look like the kind who minds being "used" if she think they have a real friendship which I am inclined to believe they do. Time will tell...

binnie's wondering what's all the commotion about?! :P

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b8/data/hyunbin...172248890_5.gif

source: DC HB

anyeong to mua beloved SeReNiTy, lollipop, mookie, kaci, chinah and all the die-hard fans of binnie out there! B)

hahahah! cute binnie ^_^ and binnie wud be ecstatic to know tht he has such ardent fans (like US! AJA AJA FIGHTING!) here in soompi. :D dont ya think dearies? B)

Guest carleli

No matter what, I'm still a Binnie fan! :D

Do you guys have any idea when will he make another movie or drama? Miss him already. Good thing I'm able to see him everyday in this forum. Thank you all for posting those scrumptious pictures of our Binnie love.

By the way, Binnie is not responsible for some fan's crazy delusions :phew:

Well said kaci dear!

It's absurdity to see these "holier-than-thou" posters venting under the cover of "sympathy for suna" after being forced to snap out of their dream when this has, really, absolutely nothing to do with suna.

By continuing doing so, they are only hurting the very people they have previously loved and supported so feverishly.