Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest alexthegirl62

Omg. Anhyeong girls!! The Conus pictures and everything else you guys have been posting...my heart rate has been rising. hahaha Binnie is reaffirming over and overthat he is a hottie McHotHot! :lol: hehehe

1170062231_9.jpg

source dc samsoon

This picture is seriously sooo hot!!

spring_conus2.jpg

source dc hyunbin

I love this one too!!

Thank you thank you girls for posting such wonderful pics!!

Guest alexthegirl62

p.s. I think Binnie has a really distinctive look so this is a bit unusual but is it just me or does he kinda look like kwon sang woo in these pics? hehehe

1170333972_02.jpg

source: dc hyunbin

Guest Greentea

p.s. I think Binnie has a really distinctive look so this is a bit unusual but is it just me or does he kinda look like kwon sang woo in these pics? hehehe

OMO..alex sshi, binnie looks shuaier than him..mianneh to ksw's fans :lol:

Bin has cute dimples, lean n fit body and sexy voice :w00t:

He's so adorable. I cant decide whether he's better looking when he's all serious & melancholy or when he's all happy and smiley..

Humn...depend on what characteristics he is displaying, in SQ, I find him quite content, sexy and attractive and MNIKSS he is sour and cute at times lol

Humn...depend on what characteristics he is displaying, in SQ, I find him quite content, sexy and attractive and MNIKSS he is sour and cute at times lol

True true.. he's attractive regardless. I just cant get enuf of this guy.. *sigh

I wonder what he's like in person. Has anyone seen him on any variety shows?

yup! MY binnie has really really lovely dimples and sexy voice. i wud faint and my heart will stop beating if binnie were to sing 'when i fall in love' by edward heyman and victor young. heheheheheheh. well, please pardon me for my wild and insane imagination. :lol: :lol:

Thanks dearies meu sifu, Greentea, chinah, junsho and everyone else for the hot drooling pix~! :w00t: I hope to see Binnie in another Nurian CF soon cuz such hotness is to die for~!!! :w00t: :w00t:

Alex dear, have you been busy lately? Please make time to drool on new Binnie goodies here~! :D

Hi strawberrie, you're from BON~!! Nice to see you in Binnie's thread too~! :D

Guest swit_malou

I actuAlly liked him more in Snow Queen than in My name is kim sam soon..

Love the hair and facial hair.. Sexy..

Yeah! same here. Hyunbin is hot and manly on SQ with his beard and untidy hair. :blush: :blush: He's always handsome with any hair style but I think he looks more cute with bangs than with his hair brushed off and can see his forehead. He doesn't look approachable with that hairdo. That's why I think this was his look in MNIKSS.. hehehe.. :D

Anyway, I really hope to see him in new drama or movie. I missed him already... :blush: :blush:

Guest alexthegirl62

hahaha I agree Tea! He's hotter than KSW but it was just a weird resemblance! hahaha :) :lub:

Alex dear, have you been busy lately? Please make time to drool on new Binnie goodies here~! :D

Hi Serenity! yes, I just moved across the country! I've missed this thread so (I had to backlog 20 pages!). I was so happy to see all the new CF pictures and stuff!! Komawayo!

I'm watching SQ again. Binnie's stares have got me mesmerized!! :D

I don't really like him with facial hair, and I think his hair is abit too long in SQ. But he looks really hot in MFL. Such a sad movie, he really did well!

Haven't got the chance to watch SQ... If it's on Youtube, i want to watch it!