Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

tyty junsho for the translation!

Junsho's been kindly listing out some of the polls targeting Korean women aged 20 and above on their best loved male artistes.

And of course no similar poll is complete if Binnie is not among the top on the lists! :w00t:

He was ranked 2nd in the poll conducted by a wedding info company Duo on single women aged 20 & above and came in 5th as the star women above 20 would most want to date.

Then lastly, without any doubt of the credibility of the source and fairness in the data collection process, Junsho's very own "global info company" surveying on all single & married women of all ages for their choices on their most loved male stars showed Binne as the runaway winner dominating all top 5 positions on the poll!

Way to go Junsho! :lol:

彬的魅力是無遠弗屆的! :w00t:

junsho dear, 你的調查對象應該是所有年齡的雌性動物吧? :lol: 你的普查結果,怎麽剛好也道出我的心聲? ;)

0131_03.jpg

source conus kr & hyunbin palam

Thanks meu sifu, Greentea, chinah, cherry, junsho, and others for all the drooling pix, links, and goodies~! :w00t: The Conus pictures were released quite fast and Binnie is looking great~! :wub:

Meu sifu, I'm surprised that you're still posting at this hour. :lol:

BB, sweet talking is one trade I would love to master, tho sadly eluded me till now. Am afraid its too drastic a change for my taste buds on my tongue as they've been quite used to the acidity if u may have noticed ;)

0131_06.jpg

OK BB, since u've made more than a post here and more than 2 both here & SQ thread combined, I think you're slowing coming back to us and I can now sleep in peace. Ciao & cya in a few hours! :lol:

0131_07.jpg

Meu sifu, I told you not to worry...hehe...I just wanted to take a break from posting. :sweatingbullets: There's no guarantee that I'll be flooding the threads in soompi but I'll be posting here and there. Thanks to you and other dearies for keeping Binnie's thread alive. :D

117015801925c425da25b32sw1.jpg

Source: hyunbin gallery

O my GOSH!! what's goin on sis and chinah sweeties around ur nick of the woods?! posting soo super early/late!! Not that I'm complaining! hehe TYTYTYTY my dears!!! *muakmuakmuak*

Dear bb, *bobo* it's so ok to take a break bb...hehe I'm goin to take a break with u!! :lol:

and junsho baby, I'm sooo agreein with your VERY last poll!!! That's a universal truth!! HAHAHAHA

OMG...dearies meu sifu and chinah are becoming night/morning owls. Good morning to you dearies. :lol: How do you girls manage to stay up and not sleep? I guess Binnie's charm/hotness/cuteness are just too strong for you girls to fall asleep easily~! :w00t:

Mook dear, we can be lazy together then but we might be scolded. :lol:

CCH1WR53AA3.JPG

Credits: Conus

Chinah baby! U NEED to get some sleep...hehehe u never know what sweet dreams u will dream about after all these drooling picz...hehehe ;)

hahaha bb, I'll wash my behind to get ready for my spanking then!! :lol:

Annyeong everyone! :P

Aigooo chinsis what were u doing so late/early??? Have u forgotten u've just recovered form ur flu?? :tongue2:

Please dun do it again ok? U can come in at our usual time to keep me company mah ;), Ann & jansis already got each other at such ungodly hours, I'm not sure if i can fit in... :tears:

Ann bb, still, its always nice to have u back *bobo* :blush:

Jansis, who dares spank my sis??? Nah dun worry, i'll stop teatea from doing that! ;) U know, she's usually a very amicable person, i'll make sure i'll knock some sense into her. Coz since u've already washed clean ur behind, just send u straight off behind bars to do ur time, no need to to resort to violence really :rolleyes:

Guest Greentea

ho ho ho..annyeong guys..

Talking behind my back :lol: U guys no need to zzz still posting :unsure:

meu sis, no problem u can share blue hoodie with me ..i like the dark blue shirt nw