Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Hi there Epic! Do u like MFL? hehe I personally find the story lacking, but binnie really has sth with his crying...I was always sucha weirdo when I see actors cry...most of the time I dun feel anything even in the 'saddest' kdrama and I laughed instead...but with bin...gosh even in a not too good movie as MFL, he cries, my chest just tightened, that's some shockin ability to me..

hehe dear, if u try out Ireland, be warned.....to me, the only enjoyment is Kang Kook. And binnie's award for best newcomer that yr at MBC for Ireland is the most deserving newcomer award I've seen.

Mookie,

I find the movie moving at a good pace but lacks the character development and communications area. The story fell short and seems like the director cut and misplaced certain scenes that could make a good use and affective to the movie. The most heart-wrenching scene was when he cried in the bathroom when he grab a hold of the lead actress. I thought it was abruptly and awkward but he did a fine job.

I just read a really positive and good review on how good the drama "Ireland" is and Hyun Bin's acting was fabulous and his award as best newcomer was deserving so that's something special. It's next on my list after I finish watching "The Snow Queen".

hahahaha Alex, BYOB!!! :lol: u r so cute! but then if I really BYOB to work...I'll be like droolzing at the cup and talking to the bin in foam...make my coworker's day!! :wacko:

Epic, you r so right on with MFL. I think it's the lacking of the PD and the scriptwriter, both binnie and LYH did a good job, waiting for your feedbacks on Ireland! Hopefully u can give me some enlightenment on enjoying the drama more!

b4abc0c7bfa9bfd5e10korh9zw.jpg

source: DC SQ

*hi there Kaci!*

Epic, you r so right on with MFL. I think it's the lacking of the PD and the scriptwriter, both binnie and LYH did a good job, waiting for your feedbacks on Ireland! Hopefully u can give me some enlightenment on enjoying the drama more!

Definately! You can count on me.

Just curious, how come you guys referred Hyun Bin as "Binnie"?

Annyeong dearies~!! Thanks so much meu sifu, Greentea, junsho, mookie, chinah, and everyone else for the goodies~! We get to see Binnie in a new Conus CF....HOT~!!! :w00t: It's interesting how they changed the female model again.

Epic, we call him Binnie...just cuz...it sounds so cute~! :lol:

^Annyeong bb!! Morning~!!

hehe will I get hit by teatea if I prefer YIY to this new model? she's not ugly but she doesnt look modelly to me! :sweatingbullets:

and yes Epic we call him binnie coz he's MY BIN!! :lol:

how come at awards all the other male winners ar looking at binnie?! :unsure:

1168300215_1234.jpg

source: DC samsoon

Guest morrow94

Here's the gist of this news taken from www.reviewstar.net. It's reported that recently, the topic of some male stars who have, on top of their already handsome faces, beautiful hands as well, has sparked off much interest and discussion among internet users. Female netizens have left comments that they felt both jealous and sorry for themselves, when these stars have hands more beautiful and fingers more slender & longer than that of women, like themselves! And no prize for guessing correctly the 4 stars who are hailed as the "Beautiful Hands Males". They are best represented by Jo In Sung, Jang Dong Gun, So Ji Sub & HYUN BIN!!! :w00t:

I have always noticed So Jip Sup and Hyun Bin's beautiful hands. I do think So Jip Sup has even prettier hands though.

In MFL, I thought the pacing, editing and direction were awful. As Epic pointed out the character development left much to be desired and some of the plot confusing. Thankfully it was short.

In Ireland, the story was unique and different and more could have been done but wasn't. Probably not enough genius or inspiration by the PD and writers. Hyun Bin's acting was good and he was refreshing to watch compared to everyone else. Also the story is depressing as hell sometimes and his pairing with Lee Na Young didn't feel right since she is pretty offbeat while Hyun Bin has a more clean cut boyish image. This kdrama was painful to sit through and I found myself wanting to jab my eyes out with a fork in frustration several times.

SQ, you can judge for yourself. I didn't like it except for Hyun Bin's acting and the awesome clothes. I found chemistry lacking between HB and Yuri. Sorry Yuri lovers, but I had often wished while watching SQ that Lee Da Hae had the lead role but I guess they did an MV together before.

Guest alexthegirl62

hahahaha Alex, BYOB!!! :lol: u r so cute! but then if I really BYOB to work...I'll be like droolzing at the cup and talking to the bin in foam...make my coworker's day!! :wacko:

Mookie: I know, I'm so clever *bows* ahahah . jk. I just thought of it off the top of my head. I think it makes sense...BYOB! :D

One difference, I don't think I would drool because I would ruin the foam Binnie. hahahaha :lol:

SQ, you can judge for yourself. I didn't like it except for Hyun Bin's acting and the awesome clothes. I found chemistry lacking between HB and Yuri. Sorry Yuri lovers, but I had often wished while watching SQ that Lee Da Hae had the lead role but I guess they did an MV together before.

Morrow: Da Hae and Binnie DID do a MV together. Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2K1w08fynk

All this talk about MFL totally reassures me because I always thought the pace was wayyy off. I was like: "how the heck did he fall in love with her after like 12 mins of the movie"?!?!? So weird!!! But I did actually like his style a lot in it. The director just had some major issues with how he edited it.

hahaha BYOB Alex u r giving me sucha a smile today!! :lol: haha and yes u r sucha witty sweetie ....hehe like most of us here!!! :lol::sweatingbullets:

morrow! *muak* totally agreeing with you...haha one of these days IF I ever got tired of talking I should pay u to talk on my behalf!! yes! SJS's hands are just flawlessly pretty I dun think I've seen hands prettier than his on guys/gals...but I think binnie has better facial features, and though he's an awesome actor...for some odd reason I sometimes think he overacts and I have seen some underpar works of his.

about the LDH part....I think it's quite universal here in binnie thread too!! hehehe....right, teatea?! :sweatingbullets: As I said in SQ thread, coz I did gimpse thro most of Yuri's works and I really see some surprising improvements in SQ, I dun think her role as BoRa is nearly as challengin as TW. She did quite good but other as good or better actress can totally do the role in flying colors. I maybe biased( I'll only admit to a tiny bit though) but I still havent pictured any other actor as TW other than binnie.

I didnt realize till much later that I've seen MFL PD's other work like Volcano High and Temptation of wolves and I must say he's more into style than storytelling (or substance frankly), sometimes the shortcomings of his works can be hide under stylish action sequences but not often.. however I have to give him kudos for always picking my type of hotties that can act in his movies!! but sadly I rem the actors in his movies more than him or what the movie is about...so I mean I dun think MFL is anywhere near the lousiest movie I've seen but it didnt really leave me anything to ponder on. I watched it, I laughed out at parts that ar just ridiculous, and rarely some scenes r moving... it has its merits. Isnt it amazing that for works that we dun really luv, we can still find that binnie's done a good job!? :wub:

^Annyeong bb!! Morning~!!

hehe will I get hit by teatea if I prefer YIY to this new model? she's not ugly but she doesnt look modelly to me! :sweatingbullets:

Thanks Jan dear for the caps~! :w00t: I had the same thoughts when I watched that clip, even if Greentea has to hit me. :P

Guest Greentea

Thanks Jan dear for the caps~! :w00t: I had the same thoughts when I watched that clip, even if Greentea has to hit me. :P

Annyeong guys :D

jan dear n ann dear, I prefer this new gal than yiy :lol:

Bin is so hot in the mnet clip :blush:

meu & junsho dear, thx for posting the caps :P