Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest rakista29

OMO dearie u havent finished ur prelims??

Dun worry Binnie is in good hands here hehe. So just focus on ur exams for time being ya! Binnie likes smart girls, like suna hehe ;) He'll be proud of u ust like how we are :)

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/7751/25...525d2jpg7wk.jpg

source: dc hyunbin

our prelims is finished alreday, but our professors are givng us so many assignments, researches lab reports etc... they are torturing us..gosh, but at least i wasa ble to viist our opa's thread... so many pics of biinie makes me smile despite all this.. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Annyeong my dearies!!

This is my trans it's a message fr binnie to his fans dated Jan 23?...hehe...it's very not word for word...bear with me :blush:

Down Time

Long time no see...^^

I have to apologize to everybody who is waiting for my post...

After the filming of SQ ended, I'm now currently working on those backed-up CF filming and photoshooting...

also planning for some down time resting up later on...

Is everybody happy(hanbok) during the airing of SQ a...?^^

Although a lot of people is bothered by the expected low ratings...

I think that's not important...afterall we all got more than our share/expectation from it^^

Through this production, I get a better understanding of my shortcomings...there are also many grounds for improvement for me...

Though physically I am spent, but I was really happy and enjoyed the filming a lot.

Thank you very much for all the love you have showered on TW and DG...

SQ is still resonating around the bend right? ^^

While I am taking a break, I will prepare myself well for any upcoming great projects that come my way.

Oh!!!

I have something that I need to say to everybody...

I hope that all the artists, singers and comediens that ar in my line of work..

can live happier, more contented...This is also for the crew working on a tv drama...

Just ponder if, for a movie or a tv drama...

there's no music...

if there r no artist bringing you laughter...

I want to present a better me, I wish I could put a better face forward...

I was worried for months and days.....worried...

I never wanted to disappoint you...to present myself not up to par....I'm worried and I'm working very hard already...

But then the end result may not be up to the standard of some people...they are not satisfied and ar discontented and complained carelessly...

It would be best if we have less of that in our family...

We must respect everybody's efforts...

Please be more considerate and understanding and be respectful...

Lately there has been news report spurting up, in the midst of the bad news, there ar also people who are spreading negative words...

I feel saddened by that...

R.I.P. for those who passed on peacefully in heaven...

hihi Kaci! how ar u?

hihi ella! glad that u r goin to have some down time like binnie too!! I just caught the new ep of Prison break with your namja in your avie last nite!!

The last portion of the post about negative words, was it because of the suicide of Unee the korean actress/singer. I agree if you don't like the actress or actors, just don't watch them simple as that.

Its really considerate of binnie to add the last portion in his message.

My oh my...it's a rare gem to see you post in a male actor thread? But it's evidently transparent and I see your reasons which is about similar to mine :blush:

Just being a tad bit nosy, are you sure you've finished 2 series of HB?

It seems like quite a few has already covered your comments. I took a few glimpse at some pictures and I side your given view at the moment.

*blinks* I'm going through more than a phase situation with this actor at the moment.

Okay, you got me there, I have not finished the 2 series yet but I didn't mention the title as well so how did you guess? I know you were reading my post carefully and picking on me as much as you can get your claws on :unsure:

What brings you into Hyun Bin's thread huh?

Mookie, thanks for the translation!

The last portion of the post about negative words, was it because of the suicide of Unee the korean actress/singer. I agree if you don't like the actress or actors, just don't watch them simple as that.

Its really considerate of binnie to add the last portion in his message.

It was an indirect comment Hyun Bin posted and I also think he was trying to mentioned U-Nee. A very nice wholesome actor he is to even want to mentioned the sad moment. It seems quite depressing for anyone in general.

^ yes I think he's referring to her death too. I just love him more with his kind words there.

I think since her death is indirectly triggered by some harsh words fr antis on top of her depression, it's just very sad, and binnie, I think personally has his shares of antis too. It's just inevitable for artists when they have ardent fans to have ppl who hate them for no reason. And his words for respect and tolerance is so very thoughtful, constructive and true!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

singing bin! :blush:

1168999215_020.jpg

source: DC HB

Guest theLEGEND

%7Boption%7D1169641354hotchocobind61mr.jpg%7Boption%7D

source: DC samsoon

How in the world did that person can make such thing? :blink: It's beautiful though.. =D

anyway.. How have you guys been doing? I know it's been a long time since I visited this thread :sweatingbullets: and I still see some familiar faces which is good ;)

OMG! I just realized that this thread has 700+ over pages (the last time I visited was around 400+) I miss alot definitely.. :blush: