Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

I just finished 2 series of Hyun Bin this month and I became a fan! It's never too late to recognise a great actor and given the credibility that he deserves right? :blush: It's been like almost 2 years since I've seen a K-drama and he sure open my eyes and allow the opportunity for me to watch Kdrama again with a different perspective.

I just want to express that he is one great young actor that has great potential and growth for the long running. I can't believe how expressive his eyes are and he sure can convey them with the greatness. I am currently going to look for his recent movie and his previous works(old series) so I might come back with questions and assistance.

Looking forward to this actor and more of his future projects.

My oh my...it's a rare gem to see you post in a male actor thread? But it's evidently transparent and I see your reasons which is about similar to mine :blush:

Just being a tad bit nosy, are you sure you've finished 2 series of HB?

Btw, HB did a really good acting performance in "The Snow Queen". His looks in this drama reminds me sort of Kwang Sang Woo but much younger and suited. I like his scrub looks than his clean suave look, it brings out his character and personality more.

It seems like quite a few has already covered your comments. I took a few glimpse at some pictures and I side your given view at the moment.

Thanks everyone, especially jansis, chinah sis and teatea! U gals have been most diligent in keeping this thread alive! :P

Ann bb, hope u're back for good ;)

OMO jan the message was really from Binnie?? I was so touched by his words, our Binnie boy is so genuine! OMG, I think I'm falling deeper for him even without watching the NN4 special :blush:

Ella chingu~~ where have u been? I miss u too! :tears: Chingu dun worry, u'll love the ending of SQ, coz it's just what u have wished for! :lol:

And dearie u can never be disappointed by Binnie in SQ, trust me! ;)

Thanks kaci for ur PB pix! I'm really loving ALL PB pix, soooooo suave & shuai!!! :wub: :wub:

Guest rakista29

lo everyone!!! jansis thanks for the translations, i was touched by his message..awww...

thanks for the goodies jansis, teasis, meusis, kaci, for the goodies

Hi ann *waves*

hello meusis im so so busy this week, gosh..and i have to steal the time just to visit our snowking thread...i also love that pic..so cute and lovable!... :blush:

OMO dearie u havent finished ur prelims??

Dun worry Binnie is in good hands here hehe. So just focus on ur exams for time being ya! Binnie likes smart girls, like suna hehe ;) He'll be proud of u ust like how we are :)

258525d2258525d2jpg7wk.jpg

source: dc hyunbin

Guest alexthegirl62

Annyeong dearies! Wow, work has been insane! Thank you for all the lovely postings...its made it so much fun to backlog!!

116957421033b123a3aw.jpg

source: DC SQ

Me <----Squeals like a little girl. hahaha.

^hihi Ann :D

1-32.jpg

chinah: OoOooOOo ok. not good for the pulse. hahaha

Annyeong my dearies!!

This is my trans it's a message fr binnie to his fans dated Jan 23?...hehe...it's very not word for word...bear with me :blush:

Mookie!! Thank you for the translation!!! Again, you are awesome! :D