Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Yea the pix were taken behind the scenes during shooting of MNIKSS.

I've not seen pix of him smoking since then, except for some scenes in a Millionaire's first love.

Not an excuse by saying most korean actors smoke. But doesn't really bother me as long as he's not a chain smoker. Of course, I'll love him to quit for health reason.

14_91.jpg

source: dc hyunbin

Guest mookie

^ Annyeong sis, teatea, junsho, mc and chinah!! ty for the goodies!! :wub:

hihi munchee, sorry for making it hard to get into binnie's thread....can u teach me how to scale down the pics?! what is a good size? I thought soompi was doing it for us already...hehe I know it's hard to wait for the drooling pics to load.. :blush:

junsho sweetie...thanks for the BOOM article *bobo* yes bin is soo sexy and shuai and his killing glare.... *faint*

haha just some trans of the captions of the pics...it's nth new...we will say that when we see the pics ourselves so the reporter is just writing it out for us :lol:

boom1yj9.jpg

The chill of the winter is vanished by his dashing warm smile to his fans.

boom2ne6.jpg

While preparing for the shot at the arena, he showed off his flawless statuesque side profile

boom3ep9.jpg

Real life action while shooting as his character, Binnie has no concern for what his body is going through.

boom4mr4.jpg

Just like a real boxing athlete, binnie shows off his perfect acting capabilities just with his pose.

source: BOOM fr binmylove; tyty again junsho for the article!! :blush: