Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Greentea

Thanks for meu sis, ann shifu, mookie dear tireless posting..yesterday I already half dead after bombarded by tons of bin’s pics :lol: mianneh for not posting much :lol:

:huh: from synopsis pics, bin and the small girl aka young bora ..omg..really :vicx::ph34r: . The story begin at 1998, I wonder what I was doing at 1998 :phew:

Guest ellabel

In this vid, they're interviewing HB and Yoo In-Young (his female co-star in both his new fashion ad and in his upcoming drama Snow Queen). Here are some of the highlights of the interview:

- next question they ask if what he would do if his gf found it hard to be with him because of any scandals. He answers that he would call her a lot to let her know he's thinking of her and also try to do whatever they can when they are together.

So sweet of Binnie... :wub:

Thanks p_bal for the english trans. of Binnie and YIY interview.

Maybe becoz they worked tog. before in a cf, Binnie looks comfy with her.

Meu chingu.... :phew:given only YIY and Yuri, i feel that YIY has more chem with Binnie than Yuri? :rolleyes:

Thanks Meusis and Greentea dear for the article...

" When you are in love, age is not important.."

KBS 2TV Monday drama <Snow Queen> held a production preview at 3pm on November 2nd in the CGV complex in Seoul. HB, SYR, YIY, KTH and all the main actors and actresses attended the event.

HB 'falls in love' with another older actress SYR in this new drama, just like his experience in MBC's MNIKSS with KSA.

HB came prepared and can easily handle without hesitations any queries into the topic of the performances of the artists. He seems more at ease even with topics of 'older costars'. He implied it's not nice to address SYR as noona when she's just one yr his senior, so he retorted to addressing her by her name.

It was well known that HB has no problem with older ladies, he emphasized that when in love, age is not important...just not his mom's age...if he loves her, then that's fine.

His extraordinary charisma will be revealed on November 13th with the premiere of Snow Queen on KBS 2TV.

mianneh for my crude translation..

Very mature of Binnie to say this... thanks mookie dear for the clear eng translation.

*hugs mookie* are you okay now dear? Looks like we have 2 whammies in a row... hahaha!!

Tho i found it hard to access soompi yesterday, i still was able to read yours and M chingu's very nice defensive, clever & insightful posts. ;)

Thanks mook sweetie for ur excellent almost word for word translation! :D

Yea Binnie has probably said that for the hundredth time: age is never an issue in love. I wonder why this quesiton just keeps popping out from the reporters' mouths, as if they need reaffirmation of some sort... hmm, maybe they do have someone in mind??

But definitely not her...

http://photo-media.hanmail.net/200611/02/s...60307.907.0.jpg

source: daum.net

Yeah, def not her..... :lol:

Looks like this article came at the most appropriate time..... if age does not matter to Binnie why shud it matter to his fans, right? ;)

Thanks Serenity for sharting the preview footage of SQ.

Gawd!!! :w00t: The view is spectacular!!!

Is this the first scene of the drama?

It was breathtaking and very cinematic. :w00t: Just like in a movie.

I really wish SQ will do great ratings-wise, for my Binnie babie's sake, at least.

Thanks a lot to everyone who posted HOT and droolable pics of Binnie.

He's really more handsome now.

^ *hugz and muak* Ella dear!...Thanks for your warm concern...hehe I was fine...I was just PMSing and bored at work yesterday afternoon when I 'roared' there!! haha and thanks to my dear Meusis's rescue...I'm better than ever!! hehe my hot Bin heals EVERYTHING la!!

Guest ellabel

^ *hugz and muak* Ella dear!...Thanks for your warm concern...hehe I was fine...I was just PMSing and bored at work yesterday afternoon when I 'roared' there!! haha and thanks to my dear Meusis's rescue...I'm better than ever!! hehe my hot Bin heals EVERYTHING la!!

Hahaha!! I knew you will do well, mookie dear and my M chingu is brilliant when it comes to these things... we had the same experience before in another thread... Gosh!! I've been to more...:lol: .......cant tolerate too much bashing and disrespect too but i saw you and my chingu coping very well so no need for my assistance.... And, yeah those gorgeous pics of Binnie more than made up for all the troubles..... :wub:

Guest ellabel

^^ Hi, greentea-ssi! :)

Poor Binnie. :tears: He's sooo cold. Wanna give him some hugs. :wub:

Will SQ have a happy or a sad ending? :unsure:

I've got a feeling, it wud be another tear-jerker. :(

Guest Greentea

^^ Hi, greentea-ssi! :)

Poor Binnie. :tears: He's sooo cold. Wanna give him some hugs. :wub:

Will SQ have a happy or a sad ending? :unsure:

I've got a feeling, it wud be another tear-jerker. :(

ella ssi, hugz..after i saw the preview clip :( When i saw Binnie cried, i also :tears:

I only know bin will survive in the ending..others i heck :vicx:

OMG..look at his flawless skin :wub:

1162465550_1.JPG

credit : samsoon gallery

Guest ellabel

ella ssi, hugz..after i saw the preview clip :( When i saw Binnie cried, i also :tears:

I only know bin will survive in the ending..others i heck

OMG..look at his flawless skin

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b8/data/kimsams...162465550_1.JPG

credit : samsoon gallery

Thanks Greentea-ssi.... What a relief! :sweatingbullets:

I agree his skin is more flawless than his leading lady. :vicx:

Binnie's recent pics are awesome! :w00t:

Guest s_h_a_d_o_w

I just read about SNOW QUEEN! Omo omo!!!!! I'm so excited! :wub: I read too that the scriptwriter and producer are the same with MISA and Winter Sonata... these 2 series are my fave and they're in my top 5 too!!!!!!! I just can't wait. I hope the vid file and subs are available for download asap! :lol::w00t:

^ OMO Hannah dear, where have you been?? Welcome back and you haven't missed much on Binnie's new drama yet. The video files are normally available within a certain number of hours after the episode airs. :D

A footage taken by a fan when Binnie was speaking

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b10/data/dci_movie/pre_01.wmv

Source: samsoon gallery

Guest Greentea

200611031229323751_b.jpg

YTN clip 1

YTN clip 2

현빈 씨가 성유리 씨에게 뺨을 맞고 상처받았던 일화를 살짝 공개했습니다.

어제 서울의 한 극장에서 드라마 '눈의 여왕'의 시사회 및 제작발표회가 열렸는데요.

시사회 후 인터뷰에서 현빈 씨는 극 중 상대역인 성유리 씨에 대해 처음 봤을 때 착해 보였던 인상과 달리 막상 연기에 들어가자 사정없이 자신을 때리는 모습에 적잖이 상처를 받았었다고 고백했습니다.

[인터뷰:현빈]

Q) 성유리와 처음 호흡을 맞췄는데...?

A) "처음에 착하고 수수하고 착해 보였던 분이 따귀를 때리고, 정강이를 걷어차고, 이런저런 대사들을 치실 때 서먹서먹했을 때는 상처를 많이 받았어요. 기분이 안 좋은 적도 있었는데 계속 함께 연기하다 보니 지금은 괜찮아졌어요."

'미안하다 사랑한다'의 이형민 PD가 새롭게 연출을 맡은 이번 드라마에서 현빈 씨는 수학천재로서의 삶을 버리고 삼류 복싱 체육관의 스파링 파트너로 살아가는 '한태웅' 역을 성유리 씨는 도도하고 냉소적인 얼음공주 '보라' 역을 맡았습니다.

credit: naver.co.kr/ytn clips thanks to serenity