Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

SeReNiTy ssi & Greentea ssi, okie, You guys poke his cheeks but I will :phew::wub: on them :D

Whoa! Whoa! lots of cute Samshik pix.

Btw, besides his nice long fingers, he also got the nice feet as well.

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k71/PDon.../drunkardJH.jpg

Wondering if he got anything not nice. :phew: Maybe that ajumma hair, right? Mookie ssi.

Actually he still looks good in that hairstyle w/ his killer smile. :)

PDonna dearie, I was in a disturbed haze yesterday with the PB hair, now that u mention about :phew: his cheek...I want some 2!! :w00t: figure that close I cant really see the hair huh?

sigh..it's not just ajumma hair, it's MYMOM's hair..that's confusing mookie big time...my hubby has my mom's hair!!! should I touch it? nonono!~yes? no!? :tears::tears:

nah.... not bad mookie ssi, just d typical normal wise thinker.... long fingers....... long hands... right? ;):lol:

aigoo!!! Who wants a pedo Binnie??? :wacko: ... not too comfy also with his scenes with the very young girl..... Yeeewww!!!

EXACTLY Ella ssi..yeah hands...long fingers...long hands...long..nails!! ;) HAHAHAHA

agreein with Greentea dear he maybe the BEST looking pedo out there...wait..that's even worse right?! imagine all the little girls mesmerized... :ph34r:

Thank you soo much for all the pix Junsho dearie!! :wub: Christmas comes early!! I havent seen lots of them and bin looks drop dead gorgeous in all!!! most yummy in the crowd...ok Junjin is yummy too :blush: so they really ar buds!! not just on NNS4?! :w00t:

Thanks for the cyon CF comics Azura ssi, cute!!

Bin PB news on hk appledaily online! :blush:

binappledaily1oct10ye8.png

10ee7p1155ffcws6.jpg

Ginger sifu, she stole your job of touching bin's tushies!!! :w00t:

10ee7p2163a8duo0.jpg

10ee7p416962ail3.jpg

credit appledaily hk

basically the article is sayin he's 'robbing' the job of his old flame KSS!!! and they're promoting the new line of PB brunch items..AND Bin can really COOK!! :w00t: o my ideal hubby!!!

He said 'Although what I made for the brunch is totally different fr what chef made, but this is the special 'Bin Style' brunch.' He then said 'If I have a girlfriend in the future (ie me mookie :blush: ), I will apply the cooking skills I learn today and made a romantic brunch for her!' That made all the fans there scream! :w00t::w00t::wub:

Binnie has really nice long slender fingers and you know what that means.

And his nose is really perfect.

o gosh ..Ella ssi...is it really bad if mookie understand what u mean with the long finger part... :blush:

I'm secretly smiling for that.. :lol: Guess what i've heard was similar to yours... Ha ha :blush:

Check out the Paris Baguette Clip from YTN

I'm secretly smiling for that.. :lol: Guess what i've heard was similar to yours... Ha ha :blush:

Check out the Paris Baguette Clip from YTN

thanks suzie ssi for the clip!! o Bin's food looks almost as yummy as him!!! how can a man be soo adorable when cutting mozarella?!?! soo cute when he's eating too!! :blush:

haha is that u and Bin in 'couple's outfit' in your avatar? B)

Guest ellabel

basically the article is sayin he's 'robbing' the job of his old flame KSS!!! and they're promoting the new line of PB brunch items..AND Bin can really COOK!! o my ideal hubby!!!

He said 'Although what I made for the brunch is totally different fr what chef made, but this is the special 'Bin Style' brunch.' He then said 'If I have a girlfriend in the future (ie me mookie :blush: ), I will apply the cooking skills I learn today and made a romantic brunch for her!' That made all the fans there scream!

As I said before, it wud have been perfect if both Binnie and Sun ah are endorsing PB. A good post-promo for MNIKSS.

mookie, wouldnt we all want a "cooking" hubby? And if he's looking as gorgeous and cutie as Binnie, what more can we ask for? :w00t:

Bin is preparing Brunch for us

http://hyunbin.quu.cc/blog/phot/2006-10/2006.10.11_2.jpg

http://hyunbin.quu.cc/blog/phot/2006-10/2006.10.11_3.jpg

source: hyunbin-palam

:blink: I noticed 2 of our chingu had become "friend of soompi" :D

I wud love to have breakfast in bed with Binnie.

I wud eat anything that he will cook... brunch. lunch, snacks or dinner. :lol:;)

Who became "friend of soompi", Greentea-ssi? :unsure: And wu is that cuite in your avvie?

Guest Greentea

:lol::lol::lol: Ha ha Mookie ssi That's right!!! And just for a serious FUN.. :lol::lol::lol:

suzie ssi, thx for the PB clip :D omo..is tat u n tae woong :lol:U look like kim ha neul :P Pretty gal

ella ssi, he is Wu Zun from a new tw boy group Fahrenheit (Fei Lun Hai) :blush:

Hungry Bin :tears::tears: Bin's manager pls dun torture him :crazy:

2006.10.11_4.jpg

2006.10.11_5.jpg

source: hyunbin-palam

Guest ellabel

Greentea-ssi, thanks a lot...Wu Zun is really cute. :D

Looks like Binnie is enjoying what he's doing.

He's really cute when his mouth is full and then he wud smile shyly.

I hope he gets a little meat from eating all those PB goodies. :D

Guest Greentea

Greentea-ssi</b>, thanks a lot...Wu Zun is really cute. :D

Looks like Binnie is enjoying what he's doing.

He's really cute when his mouth is full and then he wud smile shyly.

I hope he gets a little meat from eating all those PB goodies. :D

ella ssi, u're welcome :)

Our Meu & Donna chingu have became "friend of soompi" :phew:

Starving Bin :lol:

1. Aim at the food

1160522794.jpg

2. Can't wait to stuck the food into his mouth

1160523129.jpg

3. Need to finish it fast before hyung rushing me back to work

1160523236.jpg

4. Thanks god, still left brunch for my dinner later..I need to take away these (tabo it) :lol:

1160523052.jpg

source: http://www.east-01.com

:lol::lol::lol: Ha ha Mookie ssi That's right!!! And just for a serious FUN.. :lol::lol::lol:

o suzie ssi!! u and Tae Woong ar soo ADORABLE!!! :blush: envyenvyenvyenvy...ok tmr I'll wear 'couple's outfit' with MY binnie!! :w00t:

mookie, wouldnt we all want a "cooking" hubby? And if he's looking as gorgeous and cutie as Binnie, what more can we ask for? :w00t:

I wud love to have breakfast in bed with Binnie.

*droolsdroolsdrools* ella dear breakfast...BED..Binnie!!!! dearie plz dont use those 'B' words soo close tog.. berserking now.. :crazy::w00t::wub::crazy:

the thing is Bin being heavenly tall and gorgeous is already ideal hubby for mookie, THEN he has to be amazingly cute (icing on a yummy cake), super kind, honest, genuine... (another godzillions layers of icing) AND he has LONG... fingers...!!! (couple more layers) NOW I found out he can cook too!!! this is icing overoveroverload!! :vicx::wub: