Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

I toke some video about 924 fanmeeting

all 12min

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=-Cy0Bage3Os$

this is my cyworld:

http://tw.cyworld.com/cherry

我有寫了一些此次韓國行的心得,有興趣的朋友可以去看看 ^^

Thanks cherry for sharing with us the video clip~! :wub: I bet you had a great time at the party. :)

ahem.... Serenity, are you the leader of the colour wolf clan?? or meukowz :w00t:

Azura, I was hoping either you, meu sifu, or others to be the leader of the colored wolf clan. :lol: I don't know if I can handle the colored wolf pack. :w00t:

Omigosh!!!

I haven't been here in ages...so just saw Binnie's new look for his drama!

Brooklyn and inez, where have you girls been?! Glad to see you girls back in Binnie's thread. :D

haha Greentea ssi, can I take the ahjussi taxation service binnie plz? Meumeu dear singled him out and abandoned him, dont want that binnie to feel left out and sad!! I love ahjussi/any binnie :wub: :blush:

http://img351.imageshack.us/img351/364/binwolfpackln8.jpg

Meumeu ssi!! u're soo relentless in your attack with that wallie calendar..my pool of drool is already gathering up! :w00t: Thank you!!

Mookie dear, I bet Binnie will love you even more for claiming his taxation pix~! :wub: OMG, YOU NAME THE PIX AS "BIN WOLF PACK"~!! HAHAHA

Yumeaki, did you change your avatar to a wolf-like creature? Are you officially a colored wolf now? :w00t:

Also, thanks Greentea dear for the updated list~! :w00t:

Azura..he's making alot of ladies go wild with his wild -looks :rolleyes::sweatingbullets: ..er..blame JDG..his buddy-ho senior brother.. :P

U bet....me loving it! :)

sdsdbb7.jpg

1159811767_05.jpg

HB gallery

Azura, I was hoping either you, meu sifu, or others to be the leader of the colored wolf clan. :lol: I don't know if I can handle the colored wolf pack. :w00t:

I have my hands full...i'll leave this task to u and Meumeu! U can DO IT! :D

Guest cojung

:lol::lol: Updated list

1159836833502617_binwolfpackln8.jpg

I realized this pic short of mnikss image :huh:

Greentea ssi...You got my favourite Bin in purple :blush: So, may I reserve Kang Kuk ssi...He's pure and cute. Can not link to image web hosting :sweatingbullets: Please reserve for me. Thank you.

I'm a relentless attacker ;)

37977d09a1d322af2fddd43bcy4.jpg

.. :rolleyes: can't deny that.. :P not ashamed to say i am hopelessly in love/lust with this man esp. when he's looking like this.... :rolleyes:winks at Brook n Azura n samshiki.. ;)

wait..is this a super sad drama?? :blink: ...i see a crying Binnie..aw...i always fall instantly for a sensitive man....

Guest Greentea

200609276.jpg

:huh: The "Zhong" chinese character is difference from ours

200609277.jpg

credit: http://hyunbin-japan.cocolog-nifty.com

Greentea ssi...You got my favourite Bin in purple :blush: So, may I reserve Kang Kuk ssi...He's pure and cute. Can not link to image web hosting :sweatingbullets: Please reserve for me. Thank you.

cojung ssi ur wish granted ;) Anymore takers ? :unsure:

1159842124064876_11.jpg

Wow..i may have to squeeze in with Yumeaki... :P

shivers at his goatee there.. :rolleyes:yummm...

Babe...sure know u have a thingie with goatee man!! :lol:

anyway, u're right...he's god dam* sexy right now with the rugged look! :)

Babe...sure know u have a thingie with goatee man!! :lol:

anyway, u're right...he's god dam* sexy right now with the rugged look! :)

Haha..u know me too well!

Anyway..Hyun Bin is blessed with good looks..dimples , goatee n all :P ..i hope his new drama rocks.. :)

*Jumping straight into the calendar wallie only to feel a pool of mookie drool all over me*

Great. :crazy:

Anyway….

*Hug Greentea*

Trust you to choose a good pic for me! Don’t listen to that meu meu. She will probably kill me if I take my so called ‘fav’ high schooler binnie. <_<

Yumeaki, did you change your avatar to a wolf-like creature? Are you officially a colored wolf now? :w00t:

LOL! It never occur to me that my new avatar has a new meaning here. True…a Pomeranian (despite this one being a half breed) has a foxy look but nooo… can’t be an official colored wolf. In fact, can’t even fight with an albino wolf. Am slowly dying of poison at the rate you gals post the pic….can't stand upright to fight now...

Wow..i may have to squeeze in with Yumeaki... :P

shivers at his goatee there.. :rolleyes:yummm...

Totally agree on the goatee! Men and their goatee *slurp* Seriously, with only 5 untaken avatar left, we will need to add in more avatars for the number of colored wolves here. Will have to add more and I’m sure we can include more goatees as well as samshik!

Would have let you take over my place since officially I’m not a ‘fox’ but a legal bizwoman. However, since my name was included ‘by mistake’....... That’s it! I’m holding tight to the goatee! :w00t:

Guest mookie

*Jumping straight into the calendar wallie only to feel a pool of mookie drool all over me*

Totally agree on the goatee! Men and their goatee *slurp* Seriously, with only 5 untaken avatar left, we will need to add in more avatars for the number of colored wolves here. Will have to add more and I’m sure we can include more goatees as well as samshik!

Would have let you take over my place since officially I’m not a ‘fox’ but a legal bizwoman. However, since my name was included ‘by mistake’....... That’s it! I’m holding tight to the goatee! :w00t:

Yume dear, I'm not goin to apologize for my drool pool!! :tongue2: u got the hottest manly binnie so quit your whimpers...bet u have ur little drool pool there too! :blush:

baby wolfpack queen aka Serenity dear, do I really get more love fr ahjussi binnie!? REALLY? REALY REALLY???! :w00t: though I figure it's one of your cunnin plans to get me go berserk still..u make mookie's day...

Thank you greentea ssi for updating our wolf pack...ok just a couple binnies left...whoever lusting have to stop it for a moment and grab b4 it's all taken!!

Guest Greentea

Anyway….

*Hug Greentea*

Trust you to choose a good pic for me! Don’t listen to that meu meu. She will probably kill me if I take my so called ‘fav’ high schooler binnie. <_<

yume ssi, 错怪好人:lol: It was meukowz ssi told me to reserve tat goatee pic for u :lol:She sacrifice and pick her dislike pic :P *puke

gals, i need sometime to amend and add in the new name list.. :)

:w00t:

1159852724_Untitled_1_copy.jpg

credit:hb gallery

yume ssi, 错怪好人:lol: It was meukowz ssi told me to reserve tat goatee pic for u :lol:She sacrifice and pick her dislike pic :P *puke

36_1_44.gifThanks for redressing my grievance Greentea ssi! You're a true pal, unlike someone! <_<

OMO y puke? U're not feeling well dearie??? :huh::rolleyes:

I love this this new PB pose! :wub: :wub: Dimple on the loose! :w00t:

If I were to put a stamp on any of the pics below I'll choose the studious look of my beloved Binnie :wub:

The 2nd row on the left one la, not the last one! :lol:

1159852954_ssagaji_sq_03.jpg

source: hyunbin gallery

Guest ellabel

Looks like my Binnie's scruffy sexy manly look is enticing old and new foxes in with different colors. :w00t:

I saw my sekshi crime scene partners here.. inez jang and Brooklyn. :rolleyes: Now, we are all drooling for Binnie after Jinnie. :lol:

Those tear-filled eyes pix of Binnie is making me crazee!!! :wacko: Just wanna hug him and say: "Come to mama, babie & I'll give you TLC" :P:w00t:

Greentea ssi, tho i also love that somber goatee look of Binnie, i also love the last pic, second row to the right.. dimples.. :wub:

36_1_44.gifThanks for redressing my grievance Greentea ssi! You're a true pal, unlike someone! <_<

OMO y puke? U're not feeling well dearie??? :huh::rolleyes:

I love this this new PB pose! :wub: :wub: Dimple on the loose! :w00t:

If I were to put a stamp on any of the pics below I'll choose the studious look of my beloved Binnie :wub:

The 2nd row on the left one la, not the last one! :lol:

TORTURE!!... :wacko::sweatingbullets: ...

*restraining hard...very ..very hard..*..so yummilcious..malicious..the last third n second row..

Ella..exactly babe..i made Brooklyn came running last nite..to oggle at Binnie.. :P

OKAY FOXIES, WHO WOULD LIKE TO CLAIM THIS PIX? :lol:

b1eeb2b1he5.jpg

Source: hyunbin gallery

Hungry foxes..er..foxy lady here..can we do without the baguets..?

I'm more hungry for the man... :P

mookie dear, my drool can only form a small puddle equivalant to one form after a 5 mins light rain. Can't compare to your OCEAN :P

Oops. Did i?

*Eyeing meukowz from head to toe*

Ok. She's a good gal after all.

*About to hug meukowz but stop in the nick of time*

WAIT! There's no denying the fact that she is still poisoning me! See what she did??!!

10 tabs of poision! I shall go find my antidotes now...