Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

This is from memory (don't have time to view the clips again right now), but the part in the second video right before he broke into tears, HB said that he was worried about an emotional scene that he had to film that day, but right before he came to his BD party, the scene was cancelled (don't know if cancelled just for the day or from the script), so HB said that the tears he would have shed for that scene, he'll probably end up shedding for his BD party (and then he proceeded right away to do so). Other things he said were things like how it's been over a year since Samsoon but he still feels the love (or something like that) and how sorry he was to cut the party short because he had to return to filming, etc. Again, just from my memory so sorry if I forgot anything or unwittingly embellished some parts. :blush:

hehe, they're quite perfect, aren't they? :P

thank you thank you p_bal!! :wub: gosh I tearin up fr what he said :tears: at work..I'll blame it on allergies..Binnie is sucha genuine guy!! not just his dimples ar perfect..he IS perfect.. :wub:

Dear Serenity, thanks for the clip with the 7 princess song but I cant dl it..maybe it's my prob :blush:.. guess fr Meumeu ssi's reply I shouldnt watch it with ppl around anyways :tears:

I'll go back to droolin instead of tearing up.. :wub:

Happy 500th page!!

ddgt5.jpg

credit samsoon gallery

Meu meu sifu, why were you still up so late at your side? :o Yup, Binnie stared hard at his fans trying to remember their faces. Near the end of the clip, he couldn't hold back but had to turn around as he was touched by their singing. :tears:

Mookie dear, were you able to download the clip? If not, let me know and I can re-up the clip. :)

Here is a screencap of Binnie during the 7 Princess song.

1159377813_1159374345_eye_contact.wmv_000005939.jpg

20060924_9.jpg

I don't know why there's a picture of Binnie at a fancy dessert shop. :lol:

1159349406_20060927_13.jpg

Source: samsoon gallery

Awww I saw those tears! :tears::tears::tears: He was trying so hard to hold them back! :tears:

Notice how his eyes were fixating from points to points? I couldn't help but draw reference from the name of the file (..........eye contact) that he was indeed establishing eye contacts with all those singing fans there! He was actually looking hard and trying to remember each of their faces! :o

Such heartfelt sincerity! Awww Ann I feel like crying again! :tears::tears:

Seven Princesses' song??? :huh: Wasn't that the song sung by junsho's group??? :rolleyes:

Thanks Ann soooooooo much for this beautiful clip! :tears:

At work so can't d/l the clip yet (thanks Serenity for sharing!)... but knowing how he's trying to hold back the tears from watching the previous clips shared bymeukowz, don't you just want to do this?

Place his head on your tummy *Suck in breath and refuse to believe I have a tummy!* and smooth his head as you 'sayang' him. :P

Guest Greentea

Happy 500 BINNIE BOY page

Google got 8th years anniversary too :D

http://www.google.co.th/logos/8th_birthday.gif

A4738365-46.gif

Can't help making Bin gif 555 :phew:

cojung ssi, thx for sharing a cute gif :blush:

Thanks everyone for keep this thread alive. :wub: Thanks p_bal for the translation~! :blush:

Here is another clip when the fans sang Seven Princesses' song. :wub:

Again, Binnie was touched by his fans singing to him and was holding in his tears. :tears:

http://mediafile.paran.com/MEDIA_9023265/B...e%20contact.wmv

Source: hyunbin gallery

ann shifu, why let me see this clip early in the morning :tears::tears:

Binnie was trying to remember all the fans's face..the tears is rolling in his eyes :(

thank you thank you p_bal!! :wub: gosh I tearin up fr what he said :tears: at work..I'll blame it on allergies..Binnie is sucha genuine guy!! not just his dimples ar perfect..he IS perfect.. :wub:

Dear Serenity, thanks for the clip with the 7 princess song but I cant dl it..maybe it's my prob :blush:.. guess fr Meumeu ssi's reply I shouldnt watch it with ppl around anyways :tears:

At work so can't d/l the clip yet (thanks Serenity for sharing!)... but knowing how he's trying to hold back the tears from watching the previous clips shared bymeukowz, don't you just want to do this?

Place his head on your tummy *Suck in breath and refuse to believe I have a tummy!* and smooth his head as you 'sayang' him. :P

Yes the man IS perfection personified! Gals u must must dl the clip, Baby Serenity sifu has just uploaded the clip on sendspace to spread the love around. :D

Yume face it, you've got a tummy, a temperature-moderating, shock-absorbing tummy, just like Samsoonie! :lol:

Yea, I also wana shower my baby with lotsa of TLC, but that would most definitely break all his defences & unleash his dammed tears... :tears::tears::tears:

I'll go back to droolin instead of tearing up.. :wub:

Happy 500th page!!

ddgt5.jpg

credit samsoon gallery

Mookie dearie, doesn't Binnie here looks just like another piece at the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum? Such flawless complexion, so unreal... :o

Meu meu sifu, why were you still up so late at your side? :o Yup, Binnie stared hard at his fans trying to remember their faces. Near the end of the clip, he couldn't hold back but had to turn around as he was touched by their singing. :tears:

:tears::tears:36_1_44.gif36_2_18.gif

Serenity..thank for clip..I'm d/l..Bin so lovely tried to remember all his fan.

The coffee and cake look so yummy especially recommended manu...Bin for take home???

Meukowz ssi...U are so kind. Wish oneday we can help Bin moisturize his lips ....I have to collect various lip gross..What is his favourite taste. 555

Thanks everyone for showing your love and support for Binnie~! :wub:

Okay I re-upped Binnie's birthday - eye contact with fans clip onto sendspace. Enjoy~! :D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qctcan

Source: hyunbin gallery

I apologize if anyone becomes sad after watching the clip. :( It's a really touching, emotional clip.

Dear dear Serenity!! :blush: Thank you for reuploading the clip !! I can see my gorgeous emotional Binnie!! I have to catch my breathe now... so wanna cry with him!!! :tears: how can he be soooo yummy holding tears?!?! no worries we're not sad, just too emotional and our hearts and eyes swell up uncontrollably!! :tears: I feel soo lucky to be one of his fans...he's just precious!! I bet he looked a bit sad and down for the birthday bash coz he's preparing himself for the sad scenes in the drama and reading that his hands ar all callused up training...gosh...my heart aches..he's sucha professional with such passion for his work!! that's even yummier..

Greentea-ssi, binnie is soo cute yet still hot and manly in that pink traditional costume!! he's every gals best pink dream!!! happy autumn fest everybody! :w00t:

Meumeu ssi and Cojung ssi...o plz let me join u guys with your lip moisturizing operation for binnie..Cojung ssi no worries about what's Bin's fav taste...we'll bring all our collection if he doesnt like it we'll 'wipe' it off and try the next one..though my plan was for u gals do the moisturizing part and I'll do my 'wipin' him part...kekeke :phew:

I bet it says that his lips ar sweeter than honey on that closeup of his lips...what do u think Meumeu ssi?

Guest Greentea

Dear dear Serenity!! :blush: Thank you for reuploading the clip !! I can see my gorgeous emotional Binnie!! I have to catch my breathe now... so wanna cry with him!!! :tears: how can he be soooo yummy holding tears?!?! no worries we're not sad, just too emotional and our hearts and eyes swell up uncontrollably!! :tears:I feel soo lucky to be one of his fans...he's just precious!! I bet he looked a bit sad and down for the birthday bash coz he's preparing himself for the sad scenes in the drama and reading that his hands ar all callused up training...gosh...my heart aches..he's sucha professional with such passion for his work!! that's even yummier..

My bin :tears:

cjn9.jpg

credit:hb gallery

Thanks for sharing the link of his b-day event. Also, thanks for posting his close-up photo here plus the lips. he has that flawless skin. But how come his hair is like that in the video? I really don't like it, very straight. Is that his hairstyle in his new movie, Snow Queen? But he's still handsome.

Meumeu ssi and Cojung ssi...o plz let me join u guys with your lip moisturizing operation for binnie..Cojung ssi no worries about what's Bin's fav taste...we'll bring all our collection if he doesnt like it we'll 'wipe' it off and try the next one..though my plan was for u gals do the moisturizing part and I'll do my 'wipin' him part...kekeke :phew:

I bet it says that his lips ar sweeter than honey on that closeup of his lips...what do u think Meumeu ssi?

Mookie ssi I've changed my mind. I'm in your team. Wanna know the taste of sweetest honey lips :D