Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest bigong mama

There was some corruption in the database and two days worth of posts are gone. :(

Oh I see...

Ok, great to see him out doing something. Yup, he looks good, quite fit and charming s usual.

Hopefully he has more to do and don't go hiding anymore!

Guest yufeifei

Oh I see...

Ok, great to see him out doing something. Yup, he looks good, quite fit and charming s usual.

Hopefully he has more to do and don't go hiding anymore!

I agree! He really is fitter than ever! Also, can't help but notice that he really does look much more mature than the average 23/24 y/o. :)

Guest lotus_flower

Hi to all.. Name is Chris and am new to the thread... Am new Hyun Bin fan.. I just finished My Name Is Kim Sam Soon... And OMG Has to be one of the best dramas I have seen yet. I laughed so hard I cried. Hyun Bin was so wondeful in it. I frist saw him in A Milliomair's First Love.. Have now seen it 3 time. Love that movie. I really hope to see more of his stuff. And OMG He is so tall so very tall LOL. And not to say very very cute and sweet.

Loving the smile here~! :wub:

Hi to all.. Name is Chris and am new to the thread... Am new Hyun Bin fan.. I just finished My Name Is Kim Sam Soon... And OMG Has to be one of the best dramas I have seen yet. I laughed so hard I cried. Hyun Bin was so wondeful in it. I frist saw him in A Milliomair's First Love.. Have now seen it 3 time. Love that movie. I really hope to see more of his stuff. And OMG He is so tall so very tall LOL. And not to say very very cute and sweet.

Welcome to the thread lotus_flower~! :)

thanks for sharing his latest photos here. I'm just wondering what is he doing in those pictures? He looks so good. I'm also happy that he'll be making another movie soon. Can't wait for it again. I missed hearing news about him for a long time now.

aS i waTch the mY lovely saMso0n laSt yeAr, i saW hYun biN, pLayinG the piaNo..

weLl, i juSt n0tiCe thaT he's n0t the oNe wh0 pLays the piaNo....

aHmmMm..

whAt d0 y0u thinK??

diD he kn0w h0w t0 plAy pian0??

grEen tEa

whAt a dro0ling piC!!!!!!!!

liKe iT.........

p0st m0re pLzzz.........

Guest bigong mama

Wow! The third pcture he looks so slim and his pants looks as though it's going to fall off soon... :blush:

Guest Azura

OMO Azura, what's with Binnie's face?

Reminds me of the J horror movie 'The Ring'! :excl:

Gives me the creeps... & to think that the Chinese ghost month starts tomorrow! :o

hahaha...Mr Binnie gonna knock on ur door at 12 midnight!!!! :D

Guest Greentea

I'll open my door wide and welcome him in my Hello Kitty! pyjamas, ghost or no ghost! :w00t:

haha..binnie will give u a suprise :P:Pcos ur mind is thinking of ldw :lol:

45_4502_56f2dc435ae5cde.jpg

credit:hyunbin gallery