Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Okay, Soompi is back but seems like all post in temporary forums are missing..Hopefully we'll be able to see those 'missing' post in this thread soon.I really want Soompi back to normal..

Here's cute pic of Hyun Bin to celebrate the return of 'Soompi Hyun Bin' thread ^^

11226824_1426675707639913_699683889_n.jp

• Like 6

From So Ji-sub to Lee Min-ho and Kwon Yul

So Ji-sub asked if she would live with him. Hyeon Bin asked since when was she so pretty. Kwon Yul asked if she liked him and asked for kindness while they were together. Everything said by these men have caused sleepless nights for several women.

(skipped unrelated.....)

- SBS "Secret Garden" Hyeon Bin, "Kil Ra-im! Since when were you so pretty?"

Hyeon Bin shook the hearts of women all over the country with heart-melting phrases every episode. Out of all those, the best can be said to be, "Kil Ra-im! Since when were you so pretty?" and "This person next to me is Kim Tae-hee and Jeon Do-yeon". Kim Joo-won blurted out his heart at every chance he could.

photo592719.jpg

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 3

Hi @everyone!! :)  I'm back!!  & it's a wonderful  feeling! Though  I'm still making  my way on our new Soompi Home.. I'm happy  to see familiar faces! :) what s new with Binnie?!  Any drama or movie? Hope  someone feeds me in.  Thanks! 

• Like 1

Good morning everyone! Here's morning vitamin for all of us! Fan-taken pics of Binnie at MANCHU presscon ^^

Hi @annamchoi long time no see~ How are you? There's still no updates regarding his upcoming activities..Maybe he's still enjoying his free time now ^^

11242044_417480161765613_2133447993_n.jp

11265874_378540055672939_1455801293_n.jp

• Like 5

Guest Jimin12

Long time no see everyone!

People are curious if Hyun Bin or Song Hye Kyo will cameo in Producer considering the PD is the one of Worlds Within. He said during the presscon that they'd try, but it's probably going to be difficult. Let's hope Cha Tae Hyun can pressure his friend. I miss him so much that a 1 minute cameo would make me happy.

Hyun Bin definitely enjoys his break. He was spotted several times golfing with his friends Jang Dong Gun and Joo Jin Mo. :)

Guest meimeix54321

Hi Hyun Bin fans, does anyone know where is his agency is located and possibly his schedule around the week of June 20. I will be visiting Seoul that time.

Referring to what Jimin12 said, i found this in PRODUCER thread..I really hope that Hyun Bin will cameo in PRODUCER ^^

"Producers" PD Pyo Min Soo "Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo cameo? It will be difficult."

translated by Pechumori

201505140848831117_1.jpg

The new KBS2 TV entertainment drama "Producers" mentioned about cameos.

On the afternoon of May 13, PD Pyo Min Soo met with reporters, somewhere in Yeouido, Seoul and talked about the actors and the characteristics of the variety drama.

On this day, the PD said "There are a lot of cameos in this entertainment drama. Various cameo appearances would emerge in accordance with the broadcast. And the reality is alive, real names of PDs would appear, for example, PD Na Young Seok" he said.

He added "Using the broadcasting station's name is also different. Previously, in the drama, The World we live in (also directed by Pyo Min Soo) they changed the name of the broadcasting company. The other broadcasting stations were called as M Headquarters or S Headquarters, but this time, we use the actual names such as KBS, MBC and SBS."

The PD also received questions regarding cameo appearances of actors connected to the work "The world we live in" like Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo. "It will be good if that happens, but I can imagine it will be difficult. They could come out if it were just a drama, but Producers is a variety drama. The hard part is to choose the actors who would feel comfortable in a variety program" he explained.

"The Producers" starring Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Soo Hyun and IU (screenplay by Park Ji Eun, directed by Pyo Min Soo and Seo Soo Min) is scheduled to have its first broadcast this coming May 15 at 9:15 pm.

credit: http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201505140848831117&ext=na

Producer 프로듀사

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 4

@ilwoo_aein hi dear! :) thanks for  the  welcome! I  sure did miss posting!   As always!  thank you  for  sharing  the awesome  goodies  of Binnie!  :wub::wub:  even  if I like to see him the soonest,  either on drama or movie   I would  rather let him rest more,  more &   more!   So I guess  we have just let him enjoy  his rest  for the meantime. :) 

Since PDnim said,  it will be difficult to have  Binnie to have  a cameo in his upcoming  drama Producer.. I just hope  somehow it  will be  done.. This isn't too much  to ask right? 

Edited by annamchoi
  • Like 3

Guest meimeix54321

Does anyone know if he has any event in mid June coming up in Korea? I try searching and haven't found much info. Any help will be great. I wish he has signing events. Also is his agency still AM entertainment 

Guest meimeix54321

thanks for your response, ilwoo-aein, do you happen to also know if anything about his agency, like its location and if it's still AM entertainment 

@meimeix54321, Hyun Bin already joined new agency called "O& Entertainment". I don't know about its location and I couldn't find any information about it T^T

Happy weekend all~! ^o^/

11273205_627107130758083_918319406_n.jpg

11280166_373632879491694_1306813266_n.jp

11265874_378540055672939_1455801293_n.jp

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 4