Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Azura

Welcome back from your tiong bahru booth! But when have u ever been away? :huh:

Hehe meukowz is still bz trying to fix her telephone connection Azura, may be away for quite a while! ;)

Am with ella chingu on that binnie pillow thing... :)

I sure hope I won't suffocate Binnie with the back of my head. Fact is, I usually sleep face down, just pray hard i won't suck Binnie's lungs dry with my kisses! :blush: :w00t:

meukowz....what telephone connection??

Binnie's so amuse wif what u gals gonna do wif his pillow :)

qa.jpg

Guest ellabel

Welcome back from your tiong bahru booth! But when have u ever been away?

Hehe meukowz is still bz trying to fix her telephone connection Azura, may be away for quite a while!

Am with ella chingu on that binnie pillow thing...

I sure hope I won't suffocate Binnie with the back of my head. Fact is, I usually sleep face down, just pray hard i won't suck Binnie's lungs dry with my kisses! :blush: :w00t:

Telephone connection?? :unsure: You are here, right?

Yah!!! You will not suffocate his lungs with your kisses but drown him with your drools. Yaikss!!! :wacko::lol::P

meukowz chingu, how can you sleep like that? :o

Mountains or hills will get flat or you have a plateau? Joke!!! :w00t:

Old pix but cute pix.....

HBcutiepic.jpg

Guest Greentea

Welcome back from your tiong bahru booth! But when have u ever been away? :huh:

Hehe meukowz is still bz trying to fix her telephone connection Azura, may be away for quite a while! ;)

Am with ella chingu on that binnie pillow thing... :)

meukowz sshi, i think binnie pillow case is not enough for u..Shld come with a binnie's bedsheet as well :lol:

So tat u can have sweet dream with him everynite, not just only ginger shifu had it :phew:

image4jwdjlove9ht.jpg

source:samsoon gallery

Guest apple red

is there any news on Hyun bin's new drama / movie (especially drama) after MNKSS ???

Miss him on the screen...

Guest theLEGEND

i heard he is starring in a new drama called fox! what do you want.

He turned down the offer because the character that supposed to be played was similiar to Jin Heon/Sam Shik in MNIKSS. :)

Guest bigong mama

Hopefully he got some good projects coming up that we ain't have to stretch our neck this long for him to appear again on screen.

Guest Galchi

piko.jpg

I think I saw this shoes being worn by Joo Ji Hoon in Goong.

Does he models it, I love to have this shoe, and it's a Puma