[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ophelia

SF Subbers are the best!Really appreciate their hard work.I thought I had lost all hopes to see those few episodes.....For fans like us who don't know korean, the subs are life savers!  :D

Guest lonelycookie

honestly, after the Mnet 20's choice award result I don't have any belief left for any mnet's awards. The votes result means nothing to Mnet. And the winners were always unexpectable. I know SHCJ fandom is so outnumbers compair to others but I'm so afraid that if Shinhwa magically win any of the nominees (it could happen since it another Mnet award after all), there'll be war among other fadoms. And I really hate that kind of war :( I'm still vote for Shinhwa and for my heart and hope that Shinhwa know they already won a SHCJ love-award and no need for any other than that. 

Fan Accounts of Shinhwa on KBS Win Win - Unaired Segments

Andy said although both Eric and HyeSung mention that they are awkward together, but when 3 of them are playing StarCraft and he is at a disadvantage, no one would help. However, when Eric is at a disadvantage, HyeSung would lend a helping hand and vice versa. Tak Jae Hoon then started saying that both of them (Eric and HyeSung) are very weird, seems like those whom just broke-up from a relationship.

———————————————————————————————————

Q: "Among Shinhwa, I’ve got someone that I’m awkward with".

All the members thought about RicSung so they started laughing. However, only 1 person pressed the button,which turns out to be Eric.
Eric said that fans tend to think (refer) of (to) them as having a affectionate relationship, that’s why they are awkward. HyeSung then pointed to the audience saying: “It’s because of you guys!”   (LOL)

Eric said that HyeSung used to stay (in the apartment) beneath his flat, but they are living in opposite blocks now. He will visit HyeSung’s home(to play) but HyeSung never comes to his place.

HyeSung replied: ”Nope, i did went over”
Eric: ”I wasn’t even at home, was it when my mom was there? You get along really well with my mom!!”

Eric then continued by mentioning that if he was at home, HyeSung would absolutely not come

When they were talking about the awkward relationship between Eric and HyeSung, although HyeSung kept saying that he is no longer awkward with Eric, even taking the initiative of hugging Eric’s shoulder and holding his hands into a tight grip.

However, when HyeSung was seated next to Eric, there is a pillow separating them. Eric wanted to remove it but HyeSung held onto it tightly, not allowing Eric to take it away. (ROFL)

HyeSung is essentially the one that pays for drinking bills and meals. Doesn’t even allow others to have a chance(to pay), he will pay for it.

There was once whereby the total amounted to a pretty huge sum,even then, HyeSung was the one that paid.
However,since it was a large amount of money, Eric collected some from the members and handed it to HyeSung the next morning.

HyeSung was really grateful because of that.

HyeSung mentioned that he’ll feel really good every time he drinks, then proceed to foot the bill.
At times,he will wake up the next morning thinking ”I paid again??”.  Sometimes he does regret doing so.

Chinese trans cr: steve-mun
English trans: inmyownmy1

Lot of RicSung in the fan accounts :P

tumblr_mark4dffRK1r4lvtoo1_500.gif
tumblr_mark4dffRK1r4lvtoo2_500.gif
tumblr_mark4dffRK1r4lvtoo3_500.gif

Credit: pandorasnowhearts tumblr

tumblr_mbglfdXvCJ1qdxrpuo1_250.giftumblr_mbglfdXvCJ1qdxrpuo2_250.gif

Credit: Hyukables tumblr

12.10.18 Fan Accounts of Filming for Shinhwa Broadcast - Anipang Channel

RicSung were bickering, HyeSung became mad and yell at Eric: "You, come to my house!!!"  Eric responded by making a heart shape with his hand above his head. (AAAAH SWEET!)

tumblr_m7lr0mYn3F1r5dcs6o1_r2_500.gif

Credit: Shinie165 tumblr

HyeSung was supposed to act out a scene with 'anger' but he kept saying: "Ah,how to do this...how...". MinWoo then gave him some suggestions: "HyeSung-ah, imagine Eric holding your hand!! Imagine Eric standing beside you right now! Imagine Eric hugging you from the back!!", while Eric kept laughing at the side. (HAHAHA Lee Minwoo - RicSung Fanclub president lol)

So there's this segment where they were supposed to hit someone and say out some lines. HyeSung was in a dilemma when choosing who to hit, then Eric step out to volunteer saying: "HyeSung-ah!! I'll do it, i'll do it!! I'll help you! I'll do this then you can hit me like this~", while lifting up his hand to show HyeSung how to slap him.....But HyeSung ignored him and choose another member. Eric who got turned down still clapped when HyeSung was enacting that scene~ (awh can't bear to hit his neighbor? :P)

It was mentioned in the fan accounts  that this recording (Acting Channel?)was 324 times more fun compared to the Anipang channel.

There was this impromptu acting segment with the guest. A part of it involved HyeSung sitting (driving) in a car while Eric is supposed to stop it. When Eric was waving his hand yelling: "stop the car,stop the car", HyeSung immediately stood up and grabbed Eric's hand.

Eric acted as the male partner while MinWoo took on the female role when acting out a melodrama scene. Their roles weren't assigned but they themselves made the decision. Then, Eric kept touching MinWoo's ear.....

Chinese trans cr: steve-mun +  韩小国 + minsera

English trans: inmyownmy1

ehem.... playing with each other's ears is one of Shinhwa's pastime :D

tumblr_m8pzolt38m1qdxrpuo1_250.gif tumblr_m8pzolt38m1qdxrpuo2_250.gif
tumblr_m8pzolt38m1qdxrpuo3_250.giftumblr_m8pzolt38m1qdxrpuo4_250.gif

Credit: Hyukable tumblr

tumblr_m3rr60XOHA1qckmvno1_1280.jpg

Guest sherlock1430268860

iam so frustated, you guys already read newpost from sfsubs for tumblr? if you want link ep 31 engsub, you must vote 40 votes each part, if took 5 part so you must vote 40x5 = 200 votes!! i know its amazing. but still ITS SO HARD.. i already vote, one ID just can use 1 vote, so 200 vote need 200 ID !?? how can i do this :(( sorry if i talk like this, i know this for our Shinhwa, but it is too much!!  :(:(( :(( sorry bcause Iam feel STRESSED OUT!! iam so much want to link ep 31 engsub...but too hard!!!!  :(( any comment pliss..i need some insecure words..and pliss help me with this situation!!!

Guest lonelycookie

well if you couldn't vote enough then only have to wait, after MAMA event finished they will public the link anyway :|

Guest lonelycookie

40 accounts, vote 40 times each day in 5 days. Like that it sounds a little less despress :( I think I'd rather wait till MAMA over *sigh* (since I watched all the important cuts from this episode already)

Guest Animeuver

@sherlock: actually, you can have up to 10 accounts per IP address? I do have a few emails myself so you can just register them all, if it helps. November 11 isn't that far away...it's 14 days. I don't think it's fair either, to use 40 votes per part. It's way too much...voting shouldn't be a forced thing but something to do out of your own will. But if that's the only outlook to having your show, then I guess the only way is to wait. :) Like me, just watch the raws first. Anxiety level for various shinhwa fan groups are pretty high recently with the stress of wanting to make shinhwa retain their legends, but I don't really believe in MAMA awards any more.
/pats back. Who knows, maybe they'll lax the rule after a while. :)
BTW: Is the torrent out yet for today's epi?

Guest sherlock1430268860

lonelycookie said: 40 accounts, vote 40 times each day in 5 days. Like that it sounds a little less despress :( I think I'd rather wait till MAMA over *sigh* (since I watched all the important cuts from this episode already)

Guest sherlock1430268860

Animeuver said: @sherlock: actually, you can have up to 10 accounts per IP address? I do have a few emails myself so you can just register them all, if it helps. November 11 isn't that far away...it's 14 days. I don't think it's fair either, to use 40 votes per part. It's way too much...voting shouldn't be a forced thing but something to do out of your own will. But if that's the only outlook to having your show, then I guess the only way is to wait. :) Like me, just watch the raws first. Anxiety level for various shinhwa fan groups are pretty high recently with the stress of wanting to make shinhwa retain their legends, but I don't really believe in MAMA awards any more.
/pats back. Who knows, maybe they'll lax the rule after a while. :)
BTW: Is the torrent out yet for today's epi?

Guest lonelycookie

The only thing I love about this MAMA voting thing is to see shinhwa gets the highest percentages male votes among the nominees, even beats female artists so far in that and still rising =)))) and how they slowly climb up also show how amazing the effort of chanjos is compare to young idols' fans. Eventhough this award is so unreliable, it's fun to have the old-school idol like shinhwa there

@sherlock : at first, when i read the news i was freak out like u, of course i want them to win, of course i will vote for them, but i can't sit in front of computer everyday to vote then capture the screen, etc etc, so i'm completely agree with @lonelycookie @animeuver
just relax & calm down, there are a lot of changjos out there that maybe willingly share the links :)
and I don't believe in MAMA awards anymore :l

Guest sherlock1430268860

lonelycookie said: The only thing I love about this MAMA voting thing is to see shinhwa gets the highest percentages male votes among the nominees, even beats female artists so far in that and still rising =)))) and how they slowly climb up also show how amazing the effort of chanjos is compare to young idols' fans. Eventhough this award is so unreliable, it's fun to have the old-school idol like shinhwa there

Archived