Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

=D>‘Grandpas Over Flowers’ Na Young-Seok PD praised that day, “The chemistry between Lee Seo-Jin and Choi Ji-Woo was great. Especially Choi Ji-Woo did her job well.” He also added, “If Choi Ji-Woo is okay we will readily go travel again. Lee Seo-Jin is still grumbling now.”  :-? If we are to read between the lines.... will CJW be going to another trip in the near future? GOP in Greece is already making me feel hyper excited...if another trip involve our Unni I think I'll faint with palpitations first!OMG, bring it on man!  \:D/

• Like 1

Thank u for the article @rubie. Wow!! Uri Ji Woo did a good job. Everyone on this trip must've loved her. I'm so proud of our princess. Bravo!! PD Na is ready to invite her on the next trip and I hope she will take up his offer again... Pl-e-a-se .... Princess Ji Woo :D

• Like 1

This is so exciting! Anyone knows when exactly GOP will be aired in March? and on which channel? With CJW as one of the hosts it will be so refreshing! And also so looking forward to see another different side to our Ji Woo Unni! Her appearance in Healing Camp to 2D1N and Running Man is still so fresh in my mind! It's like reading a new chapter of an interesting book whenever she appears in reality shows! I wonder which aspect of her we would discover this time round?

• Like 1

@annichoi Thanks for the update! It is exciting isn't it? I don't think she has ever involved in such a reality programme for such a long time before, right?
Reality show and drama/movie is so different from one another. While one has a script to follow, the other has none at all! Anything could just happen and it depends on one's reflexes to sudden situations! I'm just rubbing my hands with glee especiallly Seojinnie is in as well. Though 2 are neat persons -- but again, when 2 similar persons are put together- what kind of fireworks could be played? I really wonder just how grumpy would he be? or this time round we won't get to see the signature grumps and huff but a train of dimples all the ways fm day one to end?  =)) oh, if only we could just fast forward the days to the actual airing!  :((

• Like 1

@BLUFEATHERS‌ I can vouch for what happens if you put 2 neat persons together. One person keeps things neat and clean and the other person appreciates it and vice versa. This eliminates frustration and less complaints. Speaking from my own experience. For Seo Jin ahjussi, I think he was grumpy because of the tasks PD Na put on him. Remember he was grumpy in 3 Meals a Day too? He should be thankful that with the tasks PD Na put on him, he was also given a beautiful and capable assistant. What more can you ask for ? I would go through whatever to have her with me for 10 days (without complaint) ! LOL ! :D

http:Beautiful! She takes my breath away!
There was a time when Time stood aloneno one around but the winds whistlingIt was a lonely shadow among the busy stepsIt was lost amidst the moving crowdsThen came the sunshine that broke through the cloudsThen came the warmth that touches the grounds
Have you come? Time askedYes. A gentle answerA smile, a wink, and a little laughterNo longer lostNo longer lostTime has found again....

https://www.facebook.com/736317026403348/photos/a.740644992637218.1073741893.736317026403348/823188517716198/?type=1

Beautiful! She takes my breath away!
There was a time when Time stood aloneno one around but the winds whistlingIt was a lonely shadow among the busy stepsIt was lost amidst the moving crowdsThen came the sunshine that broke through the cloudsThen came the warmth that touches the grounds
Have you come? Time askedYes. A gentle answerA smile, a wink, and a little laughterNo longer lostNo longer lostTime has found again....

• Like 1

Published on February 25, 2015 by STARNEWS KOREA
Flower Grandpas - Lee Seo Jin - Choi Ji Woo heartwarming return from Greece ★

Published on February 25, 2015 by iu kfty
'Grandpas Over Flowers' Lee Seo Jin, Choi Ji Woo, returning home with a bright smile
  • Like 1

@tilac I agree with you. hahaha...what I actually mean is - LSJ has been shown as a grumpy persona in the variety show..in 3 meals with CJW his dimples are really beaming all the time! I just finished reading the recap by DB on their Spain trip and could totally feel how grouchy LSJ can be- what would be the fireworks are not any conflicts but rather how the chain reaction would be! PD Na is brilliant in the sense that he knows how to pull and twist his elements (the artistes) in the shows he produce by using the right ones. In this case, CJW is the catalyst that would change the atmosphere! Let the camera rocks and rolls! \:D/

• Like 1

@BLUFEATHERS You're right that PD Na is brilliant in choosing his cast. I think he saw the commonality in CJW and LSJ after 3 Meals a Day (2 neat persons) and he probably knew that it takes a CJW to tame a grouchy man like LSJ. She is smart, sophisticated and yet can be very bubbly and down to earth. A perfect combination so to speak .. That's what makes his dimples beaming !! Ha ! Ha!

@tilac Talking about 3 Meals, if we are to recall that particular scene- CJW and the 2 guys are in the grocery shop and she was looking longingly at the processed sausage? It's supposed to be eating organic food right? but Seojinnie was so 'affected' by CJW's expression that his reaction was "what the heck, let's just buy for this gal here...she's so cute at the moment!" (personal interpretation)... I would be exactly like him if I encounter the same situation...putty in her hands, so to speak...And from what could be gleaned, our Ji Woo Unni can cook, and cook very well.... I'm veeerrry curious what she prepared for the halbaes...since LSJ can't cook!Oh boy! all sorts of scenarios is popping in my mind - instead of assistant porter, I think it might just be the reverse! It would be so fun if it's so - LSJ doesn't like to sweat or run around....I would definitely like to see him doing the running and sweating! :)) willingly this time with the dimples extra deeper!PD Na is devious enough to calculate this scenario in! I wonder what tricks he would pull this time! :-?

• Like 1

@BLUFEATHERS‌ Ha!ha!ha! Men like LSJ (neat, grumpy, grouchy and at times difficult) will cave in for a specific type of women and our CJW is probably just THAT. dimples! dimples! and more dimples!! =))

• Like 1

Guest jnick_0712

It's safe to say most guys will beam whenever CJW is around. Look at her appearance in Running Man and 2 Days 1 Night, the male celebrities were clearly smitten by her beauty and charm. 

@jnick_0712 Oh yes, they really do fell for her when she appears; and their expressions are mostly priceless!
@tilac haha, I see you are really worried about her marital future :) but in this modern age women seem to be married at a latter stage? Sometimes fate will play a part don't she? It's better to meet the right one at a later stage than tied to a wrong one...and the guy who's gonna do the sweeping off, I wonder - just what kind of guy would our CJW be really open to?In the entertainment circle there are so many colorful characters wearing their masks...it's very rare that their real selves are shown to the public, no? whether this guy is in the same circle or not, as long as he loves simply and truly, faithfully and strongly, that's all it matters I feel. :)>-

• Like 1