Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

^ Thanks @BLUFEATHERS for the wonderful highlight, the Korean media are now reporting about it,
February 20, 2015
Choi Ji Woo & Lee Seo Jin “arrived in Greece” friendly porters
Source: Innolife 13380_1.jpg
tvN ‘Grandpas over Flower’ posted a photo on its official Facebook with comment, “It’s bit late, but happy new year in Greece”. 
Choi Ji-Woo and Lee Seo-Jin are posing next to members of ‘Grandpas over Flower’, Lee Soon-Jae, Shin Gu, Park Geun-Hyeong and Baek Il-Seop. Choi Ji-Woo is sitting arm-in-arms with Lee Soon-Jae and Baek Il-Seop.
‘Grandpas over Flower’ casts including Choi Ji-Woo and Lee Seo-Jin started shooting on February 15. They are going to come back after 10 days of journey. [Photo=’Grandpas over Flower’ Facebook]

• Like 1

If i have to choose between both, i think i prefer LSJeventhough i hope it's not one of them.watching him in 3 meals a day and Grandpa over flowers, i find him more fun and has cute ways.BYJ gives me impression that he's more aware of his image than everything else.

• Like 1

:-? hmm...frankly speaking, if PD Na is not attached (is he?), I feel he's a good candidate for our Unni. He is a talented producer who knows what he wants and he has a down to earth feel about him.Whoever is fated to be with our Princess I wish he is someone who loves her for who she is (not what she is), steadfast and unwavering.  :)

Guest jnick_0712

Happy Lunar New Year all. I've been busy lately with work. Finally got the time to catch up with all of you. I'm glad CJW has another project under her belt. I'm sure she'll be charming as always. I've watched her episode in 3 Meals a day, and I find her absolutely great with both LSJ and Son Ho Jun. 
I hope she'll have a project with SHJ one day cos they looked absolutely cute together despite the age gap and clearly SHJ was totally smitten by her and her reaction when SHJ said "you're the most beautiful woman i've ever seen" (or something like that), was priceless. 

jnick_0712 said: Happy Lunar New Year all. I've been busy lately with work. Finally got the time to catch up with all of you. I'm glad CJW has another project under her belt. I'm sure she'll be charming as always. I've watched her episode in 3 Meals a day, and I find her absolutely great with both LSJ and Son Ho Jun. 
I hope she'll have a project with SHJ one day cos they looked absolutely cute together despite the age gap and clearly SHJ was totally smitten by her and her reaction when SHJ said "you're the most beautiful woman i've ever seen" (or something like that), was priceless. 

@BLUFEATHERS thanks for the updates + pix LSJ is one luckiest dude !! He went from partnering with a younger dude to uri Ji Woo (the goddess/princess). He gets to spend 10 days straight with her. Any sparks flying over there ?? All I'm asking is to have a 15 min convo and a few pix and a hug from her. Hope that's not too much !! LOL ... :D

• Like 1

tilac said: @BLUFEATHERS thanks for the updates + pix LSJ is one luckiest dude !! He went from partnering with a younger dude to uri Ji Woo (the goddess/princess). He gets to spend 10 days straight with her. Any sparks flying over there ?? All I'm asking is to have a 15 min convo and a few pix and a hug from her. Hope that's not too much !! LOL ... :D