Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

Marry95 said: tilac said: aprodithe said: Arrrgghhh..i didnt watch till ending because this award is soo damn long and some award is really, you know...unnecessary.Some voting even like a joke..the winner didn't get the award, but the nr 3 got the award..what is this??they don't need to held the vote if this is what going to happen..and then, i miss CJW..haish...

So happy because we can watch our princess in 3 meals a day and Mama awards night...how I wish our princess will alwayas appear in any programs or occasions..just love to watch her laugh and smile..really like it..wish she will have all the happiness in her life..She had become more and more beautiful each day..

@ellelyana88 Good for you !! I was kind-a suspecting that after the red carpet since she came in last but I didn't want to chance it. Anyways .. I'm glad we all got to see her with her beau (only in drama) KSW. 
Does anybody know when "3 meals" ep. 8 will be aired and where can we watch it since the princess will be in it too ??
@annichoi Thanx for the link @rubie Thanx for the pic

@tilac, episode 8 will be aired tomorrow night. 3Meals is aired every Friday. We can watch the raw episodes (after a couple of hours or so) online via this Dailymotion Channel, thanks to springkitchen for the uploads.
Some info on Three Meals a Day on wikipedia to share.
Btw, the program will be on Channel M available in South East Asia, HK soon. The subbed show will be a treat indeed. I don't have it though. >.<
December 3, 2014
Reality TV Show “3 Meals A Day” with 2PM’s Taecyeon premieres on channel M on 8 December 2014
Zhen Zhen | Kavenyou.com
3 Meals A DayPremieres Monday, 8 December 2014Every Monday at 11pm on channel MSingTel mio TV Ch. 518, StarHub TV Ch. 824Channel is available in dual-subtitlesAsia’s leading content and media company CJ E&M [http://en.cjenm.com] has released exclusive photos from the upcoming reality TV show 3 Meals A Day press conference held in Seoul.At the press conference, Taecyeon explained, “I was surprised to find myself cooking with Lee Seojin without using any modern cookware and I am glad that we are actually doing well. In the first episode, we made ricotta cheese in Gamasot (Korean traditional black caldron) and ground coffee beans in a milestone, which (the experience) was very interesting and fun.” He also added, “Above all, I really enjoyed clear skies and fresh air in the village, away from city.”
Produced by Na Young-suk CJ E&M’s well-known director of the massive hit variety show “Flowers” series, 3 Meals A Day features popular K-Pop boy group 2PM’s Taecyeon and K-drama star Lee Seojin. This upcoming reality show gives viewers a peek into how these two stars, who barely manage to cook three meals a day (hence the show title), survive as they stayed in a traditional farm village in Korea. Armed with little knowledge and interest in cooking, witness the outcome of their food-making process with the limited ingredients they can find around the village.3 Meals A Day will premiere on channel M on Monday, 8 December 2014, and every Monday at 11pm.

just wonder if our princess will appear for the whole episode 8 of  3 meals A day  with other two guests as we can watch at the end of epi.7 or just at the beginning of it..gossh how we wish our CJW will has her own talkshow as a permanent host..just want to watch her on air all the time..very grateful because she is a bit active nowdays..and hopefully this will continue on and on..

eyan said: just wonder if our princess will appear for the whole episode 8 of  3 meals A day  with other two guests as we can watch at the end of epi.7 or just at the beginning of it..gossh how we wish our CJW will has her own talkshow as a permanent host..just want to watch her on air all the time..very grateful because she is a bit active nowdays..and hopefully this will continue on and on..

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; color: rgb(20, 24, 35); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"choi jii woo - Hong Kong Newspaper 4 december 2014

10423924_781145598587157_191491930894879
988970_781145715253812_18007047487741553

10846004_781146231920427_672900056247115

1510835_781147278586989_2643434147970439

10676210_781147478586969_685777800260535

10805848_781146085253775_564912786113647

dragon98 said: eyan said: just wonder if our princess will appear for the whole episode 8 of  3 meals A day  with other two guests as we can watch at the end of epi.7 or just at the beginning of it..gossh how we wish our CJW will has her own talkshow as a permanent host..just want to watch her on air all the time..very grateful because she is a bit active nowdays..and hopefully this will continue on and on..

cjw has a very pure and natural bubly side. she's good in varshow rather than talkshow.she's not afraid to show her natural side..she and Kim Hanuel was the one surprised viewer the most during the actress special episode of 1N2DNot because both were the most famous one, but because both are very natural and easygoing.I was surprise too seeing how CJW easily blend with the members of 1N2D season 1..

[bnt photo] Choi Ji Woo Flaunts Casual All Black Look

vhl2by23iu9o4joi1lm92r7sq81o7d7r.jpg
[by Nawael Khelil / Photos by Jang Moon Sun] Now that MAMA is over, celebrities are coming back to Korea. Yesterday, December 4, we spotted various actors and actresses at Incheon International Airport.

TV and movie stars attended the sixth edition of Mnet Asian Music Awards this week and they’re all back in Seoul now. Yesterday, actress and fashionista Choi Ji Woo hit the airport in a cute blouson and high boots while super-star Lee Dong Wook and rising actor (and model) Lee Gwang Soo pulled off stylish yes casual looks.

Speaking of stylish-casual outfits, Yoon Eun Hye was there, flaunting her signature feminine-yet-comfy fashion. Song Ji Hyo opted for an ultra-long tie and dye coat with high leather boots to fight the cold. As for Lee Seung Chul, he was with his daughter whose outfit was as fancy as daddy’s. In a leopard faux fur coat, the little miss looked beautiful. 

Finally, Kwon Sang Woo, Song Seung Heon and Kim Ji Hoo also arrived at similar times, wearing comfortable outfits.

Meanwhile, the airport was invaded with other stars coming back from Hong Kong that day. (photos by bntnews DB)

I just finished the three meals a day epi.8,part 1..well our princess only appeared only for half of epi.8..that enough because that is a gift for us her fans..at least we still can watch her in half of epi.8 ..she is perfect in many aspects.will be patiently waiting for another appearance of her in any events or in TV..