Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

November 28, 2014
How Will The ‘Goddess Of The Furnace’ and ‘Fairy of Dish Washing’ Fare?
Source: BNTNews
rsc0rnz1t0sp9gxjgm7ahe5zt7a6nud5.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] Actress Choi Ji Woo and actor Son Ho Jun are seen in the previews for the upcoming episode of tvN show ‘Three Meals a Day.’
In the still cuts, Choi Ji Woo is seen sitting in front of the furnace, cutting fruit and making food whereas Son Ho Jun wears rubber gloves with a nervous expression on his face as he prepares to wash the dishes. Between these two, Lee Seo Jin goes about his work normally, whether it is farming or keeping the fire going. 
The producers stated, “Choi Ji Woo actively pursued cooking, saying we should make this and we should eat that, showing a bright and excited self during filming. On the contrary, Son Ho Jun looked nervous whether it was because he was with his seniors and showed a naive and kind personality.”
In the released preview for episode seven, Son Ho Jun came to replace Ok Taecyeon as the Lee Seo Jin’s assistant because Taecyeon was in LA. From the beginning, Lee Seo Jin bombarded Son Ho Jun with questions, asking if he was good at cutting firewood, or if he is good at making fires, how well does he cook, and more, later joking, “If you can’t do anything, just go.” 
Additionally, Choi Ji Woo showcased her easygoing personality and beautiful looks as she did everything in front of the warm furnace, refusing to leave. 
Meanwhile, this episode of ‘Three Meals a Day’ airs tonight on November 28. (photo by CJ E&M)

November 29, 2014
‘Three Meals in a Day’ Choi Ji-Woo, real goddess whose inner side is also pretty
Source: Innolife Korea
12135_1.jpg
Choi Ji-Woo appeared on ‘Three Meals in a Day’ and made Lee Seo-Jin & Son Ho-Jin have a great big smile.
In tvN ‘Three Meals in a Day’ broadcasted in 28th, Lee Seo-Jin and Son Ho-Joon were captivated by Choi Ji-Woo’s beauty that inner side and outer side perfectly harmonizes. Son Ho-Joon is ‘daily younger slave’ who appeared instead of 2PM Ok Taek-Yeon. Ok Taek-Yeon was away due to the concert in the USA.
Lea Seo-Jin was captured by Choi Ji-Woo’s neatness. Choi Ji-Woo went grocery shopping in the town and nicely arranged the food ingredient and kitchen gadgets. She made her own kitchen. Lee Seo-Jin admired her aspect.
Choi Ji-Woo pointed out Lee Seo-Jin that ‘bubble remains in the cutting board’ that he washed. Although the pride of ‘dish-washing man’ was wounded, he didn’t complain. Rather, he was fully satisfied that “I like a neat person.”
Son Ho-Joon who appeared as ‘daily younger slave’ also didn’t hide his favor to Choi Ji-Woo. When Choi Ji-Woo said that she is 9 years older than him, Son Ho-Joon highly praised, saying “It really seems not to that. You are the most beautiful among I have seen.” He worked and worked without break time in order to get praise from her. Everybody laughed.
[Picture=tvN broadcast capture]

• Like 1

November 29, 2014
'Three Meals a Day' Choi Ji Woo gets away with Lee Seo Jin's questions
Source: STARN News
20141129131824_547949104ea5b_1.jpg
Choi Ji Woo got away with Lee Seo Jin's questions.
November 28th broadcast of tvN 'Three Meals a Day' showed Son Ho Jun and Choi Ji Woo visiting a countryside instead of Ok Taec Yeon, who could not participate in the program because of 2PM's world tour schedule.
Choi Ji Woo started looking through kitchen utensils that they had, dug cabbages out, and made fire. Then, Lee Seo Jin said, "I hope she would become one of our members."
Lee Seo Jin said to Choi Ji Woo, "What do you usually do when you don't have schedules," and Choi Ji Woo said, "I'm very busy." Then, Lee Seo Jin asked again, "Busy doing what?"
Choi Ji Woo replied, "I just meet a few friends, and don't usually go out too far." Then, Lee Seo Jin said, "I thought that you would go out every day."
Lee Seo Jin also asked, "Do you like drinking rice wine? What do you do everyday alone? What time do you go to bed? Do you sleep late? Why do you not drink?"
However, Choi Ji Woo kept telling him that she's busy, and Lee Seo Jin lost his words.
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

• Like 1

rubie said:
November 29, 2014
'Three Meals a Day' Choi Ji Woo gets away with Lee Seo Jin's questions
Source: STARN News
20141129131824_547949104ea5b_1.jpg
Choi Ji Woo got away with Lee Seo Jin's questions.
November 28th broadcast of tvN 'Three Meals a Day' showed Son Ho Jun and Choi Ji Woo visiting a countryside instead of Ok Taec Yeon, who could not participate in the program because of 2PM's world tour schedule.
Choi Ji Woo started looking through kitchen utensils that they had, dug cabbages out, and made fire. Then, Lee Seo Jin said, "I hope she would become one of our members."
Lee Seo Jin said to Choi Ji Woo, "What do you usually do when you don't have schedules," and Choi Ji Woo said, "I'm very busy." Then, Lee Seo Jin asked again, "Busy doing what?"
Choi Ji Woo replied, "I just meet a few friends, and don't usually go out too far." Then, Lee Seo Jin said, "I thought that you would go out every day."
Lee Seo Jin also asked, "Do you like drinking rice wine? What do you do everyday alone? What time do you go to bed? Do you sleep late? Why do you not drink?"
However, Choi Ji Woo kept telling him that she's busy, and Lee Seo Jin lost his words.
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

• Like 1

There is this particular site that subbed this show up to episode 5 currently (refer to Three Meals A Day Soompi page). But, based on their post here [click here], it seems like they won't be subbing episode 7 & 8 (which our JiWoo appeared), because they only sub the episode for Taecyeon. *sigh* 
I really wish someone in our thread here could do us a favour and release the sub for episode 7 very soon.. [-O< [-O<
Perhaps we could find it on Son Ho Jun fanbased blog! Who knows!  \:D/