Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

Guest poisonliz2

:) :) Hello Felicia, apa khabar?? Always happy to see you here. I'm so glad that everyone are coming back to CJW thread. Hope the boss "rosekey" is able to find his way back here. He has gone MIA for quite a while now.

Well let's keep our finger crossed that the two Woos will be attending the function together. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Betcha it will make everyone's day. Ya

Got to meet the gang 2night at Seoul Garden (restuarant) where I meet the K-drama gang here. Keep them updated and Cheka will provide me with the latest disc. She is lost without her PC. heh heh heh. will update her on soompi.

selamat malam everyone

;):rolleyes: going to post some pix of the 'Woos'

KSWCJW.jpg

CJW

0910-26.jpg

0910-2.jpg

more

c0507.jpg

akshow01.jpg

2004032205274003.jpg

my favourite

akshow59.jpg

another favourite

AK1.jpg

got to go .................... so one more

00ad19ab.gif

Guest honeybear

act i thank god tat soompi lost its data ..bcux tat tim i was lazy to read this thread which has 2000 over pages ... !!

and now finalli it restarted .. den i cn begin from start.. cool ..!!!

all thanks for e pics posted .. i ahve alreadi save most of dem into my collections .. !!

btw, jsut wann to ask about 101st proposal ..

how is this show .. is cjw a minor or major role here ..?

i m kinda keen to watch ths show .... !!!! but still hesistating though ... !!!

so perhaps u guys cn give me some views ..?

n today i just rented My romantic president ..gonna start watching soon

heard quite a lot of (+) comments ...

anyway though i hvnt watch much of jiwoo drama.. perhaps onli sth winter sonata ... this few .. !!

but i think she is a gd actress .. crys well .. and also geting prettier each day .. !

Guest poisonliz2

Hi honeybear, u are asking about 101 proposal. Well I have not watch this drama but as far as I read from the drama thread before CJW is the "main" lead actress in the drama. I'm waiting for the drama either with English subs or BM subsl. I know it's showing now in Malaysia but i don't have time to watch drama shown around 5.00 pm in the afternoon. I'm still at work lah. So I'm waiting for them to release the drama in either both language. STH is still one of my favourite after Winter Sonata. Hmmmm ......... I like CJW. She's a really nice lady and with all the gossips about her she ........ phew she is really a very strong woman. OK just got back from dinner at my favourite K restaurant n chatting with the K towkay.

posting a gif for all of you and got to go have my beauty sleep.

wedding.gif

selamat malam

:):) Hello Felicia, apa khabar?? Always happy to see you here. I'm so glad that everyone are coming back to CJW thread. Hope the boss "rosekey" is able to find his way back here. He has gone MIA for quite a while now.

Well let's keep our finger crossed that the two Woos will be attending the function together. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Betcha it will make everyone's day. Ya

Got to meet the gang 2night at Seoul Garden (restuarant) where I meet the K-drama gang here. Keep them updated and Cheka will provide me with the latest disc. She is lost without her PC. heh heh heh. will update her on soompi.

selamat malam everyone

KSWCJW.jpg

CJW

0910-26.jpg

0910-2.jpg

more

c0507.jpg

akshow01.jpg

2004032205274003.jpg

my favourite

akshow59.jpg

another favourite

AK1.jpg

00ad19ab.gif

Oh gosh! Didn't know the major breakdown in soompi!! Thanks 'poisonliz2' :o:huh: Couldn't log in for days and finally got to read the big notice and instruction to re-register ....

Thanks, poisonliz2 for reposting all these wonderful pics of the perfect 2 Woos! Ya, keeping my fingers crossed tightly - to see both SW&JW attending this commerative movie event with special category award awarded to their contributions to hanllyu wave ~~~~~ :wub:

Blessings everyone .... ;)

hanni2001jpimg400x269110464785.jpg

rikuponpon2003img381x589109742.jpg

1000065ij.jpg

:rolleyes: Thanks, dear Azura for posting JW's young pics .... she looked so cute and adorable and she looked very pretty even as a little girl ..... :wub:

Love and happiness to all of you ......... :)

Guest smurfalone

Shocked that this has happened to the most informative and well loved K-drama addict's website. All the valuable information lost overnight , especially miss the OST compilation thread.. ....but no use crying...i am very sure the many thousands of resourceful soompi supportors will generously contribute and share what they have. Everybody is contributing actively !

This is my 1st post under a new user name ( have been wanting to change my old boring username for awhile but couldn't do so previously)

THANK YOU all the faithful contributors for re-posting pictures/news of princess CJW.

Guest chll51

i2.jpg

i3.jpg

i4.jpg

i5.jpg

i6.jpg

i6.jpg

i7.jpg

i8.jpg

credit jiwoolove

wow, thanks so much for sharing her pictures. she's absolutely stunning and a great actress. she has such beautiful skin and great personality. lol. can't wait for her new movies/series to come out. hehe.

Guest dramalover

:):) Hello Felicia, apa khabar?? Always happy to see you here. I'm so glad that everyone are coming back to CJW thread. Hope the boss "rosekey" is able to find his way back here. He has gone MIA for quite a while now.

selamat malam everyone

KSWCJW.jpg

CJW

0910-26.jpg

0910-2.jpg

more

c0507.jpg

akshow01.jpg

2004032205274003.jpg

my favourite

akshow59.jpg

another favourite

AK1.jpg

00ad19ab.gif

Thank you so much POISONLIZ....I am glad that more fans are showing up now..

But what happen to APPLE RED,ROSEKEY,fi8 and more....

selamat malam everyone

KSWCJW.jpg

CJW

0910-26.jpg

0910-2.jpg

more

c0507.jpg

akshow01.jpg

2004032205274003.jpg

my favourite

akshow59.jpg

another favourite

AK1.jpg

00ad19ab.gif

An Nyong Haseyo!! Poisonliz2 ssi!! Nice to see you too!

Wow!! Your picture posting of the two Woos.....woo our heart and feeling euphoria looking at their wedding pictures...wish this is for REAL......start dreaming again.. :lol:

It's great to have a gang who share the same interest and able to exchange K-drama news....!! B)

Yeah!! Hope more are coming back to this thread...wondering what happened to Apple Red?? Maybe she had changed her ID name.... :rolleyes:

Enjoy your weekend too....selamat tinggal, kawanku....... :)

Guest dramalover

Hello drama!!!!

Wonder where are the rest?? kinda quiet in this thread! :unsure:

Hello AZURA...it's been quiet and i found this thread on

page 4...Hope everyone will visit here and post anything to help this thread moving..

Hello AZURA...it's been quiet and i found this thread on

page 4...Hope everyone will visit here and post anything to help this thread moving..

Yoohoo!!! I'm here my friend!!! Don't worry, we won't abandon this thread!! It's one of our home base, Azura..... :rolleyes:B)

Yoohoo!!! I'm here my friend!!! Don't worry, we won't abandon this thread!! It's one of our home base, Azura..... :rolleyes:B)

My dear Felicia u must be jumping from thread to thread huh! :D

I'll see u later at Sun's thread!

Drama thanks for helping to upload pix of Jiwoo :)

It's TGIF today...1112130nc.gif