Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

Guest dramalover

And no offense to you too ...... since that you had posted a similar question by someone at Rondo's thread, I am just re-posting a reply from our dear friend, f18 who has this to say.....

"strange that you seem to zero in into her nose, I really did not see 3 nostrils, I thought a nose is a nose is a nose! Compared to her school girl photo, I thought she looks the same"

cjw2.jpg

Credit to f18 for the picture

Thanks Felicia for reposting F18 comments here..

171vx2.jpgcjw2ja2.jpgjwp002kt4.jpg

filename1xg5.gif

extracted from starjiwoo

no offense to Choi Ji WOO fans but I thought her nose looks really weird !!!!!

Ah TXX! it is you again in a different guise, your limited expression of the same sentence gave you away. And I can smell your jealousy all the way from here, why don't you come clean and tell us who it is that you really admire, and fear not that we will be so uncouth as to visit your fav star's site and post such dense statement.

And to add salt to your injury - please tell us how can she be nominated to be a spokesperson for DIOR for the second time round, if there is even a slight hint that there is something wrong with her nose, because if it is, she would have been tossed aside and given to many hundreds of the younger prettier Korean Stars.

Admit it then that she is one classy lady, not the prettiest but definitely one class above the rest.

Hi GANG - yup, I have just returned from China, and to see people like the above who seems to have a Cross to bear, this person is so pedantic and so pre-occupied in Ji Woo's 'nose' the he/she created a new log-in just to critisize someone - I hope this person will get out and have a life, otherwise he/she will have dreams of Ji Woo's nose every night.

Aigoooo…..been so nosey busy in this thread trying to understand the bitter feelings of a “weird nose”.

I am really saddened reading such contents......If you have nothing to comment on her work, please try to understand how others might feel if you throw a snide remark at the Owner, referring to CJW? Imagine, you get a knock at your home and someone walk up to you to tell you this…..? Hey, no offense to you but I think you’ve got a pretty weird nose? What are your feelings and are you prepared for the consequences if you said that ...... ?? Just a friendly reminder....... you may have thought that you had considered it safe when you mentioned "no offense" but again, remember the chain reaction that you may have caused...... ;)

I don’t mind if you don’t fancy her acting or even don’t think she’s pretty (as everyone is entitled to form their own opinion) but to specifically criticize someone’s feature, I think it is unethical.

“Bear your own, the consequences of the words you choose, but PLEASE be considerate to other people’s feelings” – as per forum rules…..Since this is your 2nd post, perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the forum rules before you break any of these.

As this is CJW’s thread, we welcome any comments with regards to her acting skill, previous or current work, CF, concert performances etc etc....except no spreading of rumors or posting of unconfirmed news… and no personal attack or bashing of STARS, PLEASE....be it considered "mild attack"!!! As in any other threads or forums, of course, we understand some may not totally agree to another person’s thoughts but we don’t mind to share, analyse and discuss views and opinion coz we are meeting here with a common interest……a friendly discussion forum on CJW!

Welcome home, f18 ...... we miss your posting while you are away! :D

And no offense to you too ...... since that you had posted a similar question by someone at Rondo's thread, I am just re-posting a reply from our dear friend, f18 who has this to say.....

"strange that you seem to zero in into her nose, I really did not see 3 nostrils, I thought a nose is a nose is a nose! Compared to her school girl photo, I thought she looks the same"

cjw2.jpg

Credit to f18 for the picture

Hooray to Felicia and f18. :lol::lol:

We should be glad that Jiwoo is such a famous star that even people who don’t bother or don’t notice about her acting and other achievement can even notice such a small detail as her nose, which to me, looks normal, and in fact much prettier than many.

Guest Jenny C

Gee..What a pathetic nosey busy body fussing about "weird nose" :fury:

no offense to you TXX but a person with a right frame of mind and dignity will not made such a stupid comment and please do some soul searching and looks into a mirror before making such comment.

Guest Beary Bear

That's a lovely picture above....which I think is a promo shot for Shinil Happy Tree!! Classic and elegant look :) Thank you.

:rolleyes: , glad you brought up the issue of CJW's "weird nose" here because the particular facial feature of hers has been a topic of contention - has she or hasn't she (gone under the knife)

My take is - I do not find it weird if she has such a sharp and lovely nose (be it surgically enhanced or not), I will only find it weird if she HAD NO nose at all, or if she had her ears plastered where her nose was supposed to be, or or her nose appeared where her eyes were :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for "sniffing" out the details again!! But I'd wished you'd "sniffed" out much better treasures to share here than "sneeze" out such inconsiderate comments. :tongue2:

I'm not going to mince my words here and I'm not kidding either (fellow soompiers who know me know my character :P ) - if any more of you share similar sentiments like TXX and have issues with the mystery of "The Weird Nose", I suggest you take it to CJW's management company, will THAT solve your problem? I know by raising it in soompi ain't going to help?

Or better, save the energy and lavish the praise on stars whom you appreciate or like.....there are thousands of threads dedicated to Korean stars here, I'm sure you'll find your safe haven somewhere?

Ahh.....I need a breath of fresh air!! B)

NEXT!! :D

Guest fivemagic

Hi everyone!

Glad to be back here chatting with you guys............it's been a really long time I haven't been chatting on this wonderful CJW thread, and I miss you guys. Hope I didn't miss anything special while I was away chatting on other interesting threads. Anyway, it is good to be back. :w00t:

About her "nose thing", I never realized that and whether she has a nose job or not, she looks very beautiful to me because in my opinion and my opinion only, she will always be a classy, elegant, and sophisticated woman to me...........I simply love her looks, skin, facial and body wise figure, etc etc.......she will always remained my korean idol. She's got what it takes to be both model and actress, and yet she's very talented and gifted individual indeed.

Guest adorrable

Grah! ): The nose thing AGAIN? Some people just refuse to accept the truth or just can't be able to grasp the reality that Ji Woo is beautiful not only outside but inside as well and its not because of her nose. For the love of God, isn't her nose almost the same as any of us? Two nostrils and suchs.. well unless that person has an extra or lesser. YIKES!

ooh, I LOVE LOVE the GIF! Its so pretty, she looks like a goddess! *swooons!*

dear all my sisters,

who here please tell me why JW still hasnt taken a role to work?? :tears: I missed her so much... why other actresses were casted non-stops... ANY NEW PROJECT, PLZZZZ?

and, whats up with the hell nose-issue here? :wacko:

Guest Beary Bear

dear all my sisters,

who here please tell me why JW still hasnt taken a role to work?? :tears: I missed her so much... why other actresses were casted non-stops... ANY NEW PROJECT, PLZZZZ?

and, whats up with the hell nose-issue here? :wacko:

Yessy, our fellow soompier, Hyc posted the updates in a previous post, please see below. One of the webmistresses of the CJWFC in Taiwan, Shadow verified the information with CJW's management, Yedang and here's what she got -

Brief translation based on the report posted by CJWFC Board Admin shadow

Reposted by rickyshiu at Beloved Jiwoo Board

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I can’t contain my patience any more, waiting for news of Jiwoo since her break from work, and just like she's disappeared into thin air. Finally using very broken Korean, I asked about the whereabouts of our princess.

Firstly, Jiwoo’s management agency said that she would not be taking part in the Hanryu Expo. Her new work would be postponed until early next year. The original plan was that it would be announced next month (December). But the expected drama storyline was found to be lacking in the developing stage. Jiwoo is worried that there would not be enough time to start filming.

So she is thinking of choosing new scripts. Because of this, the planning for drama is delayed.

From start shooting to broadcasting, it might take 2 months time.

Jiwoo herself also wished to get the scripts as soon as possible, so that she can start filming.

That’s my report. Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------

We all hope that Jiwoo’s work can be carried out soon.

I will report again if there’s any updates.

CJWFC board admin shadow.

Thanks a lot to shadow for making the report. Any news of Jiwoo would be much appreciated by all of us. :P:lol:

:lol: Don't fret...just have to be patient...and wait eagerly for her next project. :lol:

Choi Ji Woo looks really stunning in the mag scan close up picture. I have to say that she is the only veteran actress I truly like and her beauty is incomparable. :)

Guest ellabel

Uber toxic these days that it's a miracle that i can post in soompi...

Waah!! Miss this thread and Jiwoo s much. Really dont have time to read all posts and i know i'm missing a lot esp. on the Rondo review comment of my chingu, Fel and BB. Btw, to minimize my missing jiwoo, i watched Rondo again last week. :P

F18, BearyBear, I had a good laugh there with your comments on the "nose issue". Gawd!! Arent we over that yet!! :wacko: Some people cant really accept the fact that she has a nice nose. I remember from the article in the mag (is it Cosmo?) that ylin gave me from SG, CJW said that it's a pity that her most fave features, her nose and full lips are being questioned as to their genuineness. I cant understand why some fans cant accept that Jiwoo is truly a beautiful woman and there are several awards and recognitions that can attest to that. Aish!! :rolleyes:

As always, my chingu Felicia will give the most diplomatic and tactful comments or answers. Hahaha!! I've been to so many battles for Jiwoo that this is no longer new to me.

Enough of this "nose-sense" :lol:

So sad to hear that we still have to wait a few more months before we see another Jiwoo project. But, as Fel said, better late than just do a mediocre one just for the sake of doing it.

Thanks to all who keep this thead alive. Baboosh!! :)

Welcome back, Ella dearie and when I saw that post, the first thing that come across my mind is “Omo! Chingu Ella …oddie ah?? I am very sure you are one of the best and most experienced fans in defending CJW. While holding on for dear life…. just exaggerating ….. I pondered before posting a previous appropriate version written by dear chingu, f18. Yeah…. f18 & BB post made me laughed too and thankfully we have many great supporters who think otherwise. We are just being truthful with our verdict coz we don’t wish to end up like the story character of Pinnochio whose "nose" will grow an inch every time he lied... did I quote it correctly...I mean the moral issue behind the story??? :lol::w00t::vicx:

Choi Ji Woo looks really stunning in the mag scan close up picture. I have to say that she is the only veteran actress I truly like and her beauty is incomparable. :)

Absolutely agree with you, *Callie* ......she is breathlessly, stunningly, attractively and simply THE BEST.......Beautiful, Elegant, Sophisticated and Talented!!...Oopss can't help but am proud to brag again! :P